Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

Mmm...we used to play a lot of Monopoly at my house. I have Dogopoly, Homeschoolopoly, regular Monopoly, etc.

Have you ever owned a betta fish? Mine committed suicide. He jumped out of his bowl and onto the floor and then my chihuahua Star swallowed him whole.

RIP FishMan

Last edited:
11148702_992511394161369_3519297010865762514_n.jpg

Can I shut off my back until it starts being nice to me again? ;-;
Ice, baby ice!

If you have a chronic muscle condition, deep muscle therapy and ice is the answer.
But first you have to know if it's a muscle problem, or a spinal problem. After several years of immobilizing back pain and a couple useless doctors, and one completely worthless chiropractor (do not go to one!) I found a paperback book in the grocery store that educated me about how to tell the source of your pain and some simple things you can do to relieve the pain.

For me, it's a muscle issue. For chronic damage, relief can come through deep muscle massage and pressure point manipulation. It will make you think you injured it all over again, but after a couple of days of rest, healing sets in and you'll feel brand new. I'm still looking for the final healing for all this trouble, but at least deep muscle massage has allowed me to be mobile and do things again, and maybe most importantly, gives me relief from mind numbing episodes of pain.

Last edited:
Im not sure what it takes to destroy a GoPro camera (I launched mine off the windshield at 70mph and it survived rolling/flying into the shoulder of the road in two foot grass).

But I didn't think it could take this....

Ice, baby ice!

If you have a chronic muscle condition, deep muscle therapy and ice is the answer.
But first you have to know if it's a muscle problem, or a spinal problem. After several years of immobilizing back pain and a couple useless doctors, and one completely worthless chiropractor (do not go to one!) I found a paperback book in the grocery store that educated me about how to tell the source of your pain and some simple things you can do to relieve the pain.

For me, it's a muscle issue. For chronic damage, relief can come through deep muscle massage and pressure point manipulation. It will make you think you injured it all over again, but after a couple of days of rest, healing sets in and you'll feel brand new. I'm still looking for the final healing for all this trouble, but at least deep muscle massage has allowed me to be mobile and do things again, and maybe most importantly, gives me relief from mind numbing episodes of pain.
I think it's probably a spine/nerves thing, but I don't know for sure.

Anyway, lesson learned:
If I'm up and about and my back starts feeling "tired", it's time to rest. I spent the day yesterday trying to get some work done and kept going even though my back felt "tired". This wouldn't be the first time. Seems I usually have something like this happen the day after something like that. This one was just particularly bad.

"Cause this is my therapy
Cause you're the only one that's listening to me
This is my therapy
Let's call it what it is not what we were
With a death-grip on this life that's in transition
This is my therapy
Cause you won't hear me out
and that makes God the only one who's left here listening"

Have you ever watched "People of Walmart?" It's SO funny. They really don't care about how they look. No common decency.

Back