Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

index.php
The little lights are not twinkling.
View attachment 7784

I really AM cool in my car, even manage to outrun a Sheriff Deputy (this was in the Graphite car in Spalding County - I knew the officer and he wasn't chasing me, more "running the curves" with me) in a Crown Vic.

But I am never gonna be Jetpack-guy-flying-alongside-an-A380-airbus cool. :sad

I posted some x factor worst auditions but towards the end it got really offensive, I didn't know it I was watching it through.
If anyone saw this, which I hope no one did, I'm sorry.

When I was a kid, my sister and I would dance to the soundtrack of Disneys Fantasia, the first movie. This song is THE best classical song I have ever heard. My favorite part is the end at 8:25

What's your favorite food? Me?
Salad
(Olive Garden salad that is)
I copy (make) it often. It's really good!

Rental Cars:

South Bend

Last year, in South Bend, every week for a month the computer told the manager to not rent to me, but he didn't obey. THEN, one monday his minion greeted me and would not rent to me - she put me on the phone with "Collections" and I was told i'd returned a car wiht an empty tank. But I had receipts from my expense report and she told them to rent to me and I agreed to fax the receipt to her. She sent me a nice email and apologized. The NEXT week,the manager had heard about it and indicated that one of his employees carelessly filled out a form and caused this - he told me (may not be true) that this employee had done things like this a lot and he fired the person.

Not really a big deal, but seriously? I rent and pay them $300-400 a week and they are gonna 'fire' a customer over $30 of gas?

Wilmington, NC
My letter to them after today:

So, last Friday, I returned a car 7/8 full of gas and told the desk agent to bill my credit card -but she said, "No, I wo'nt, you are here every week - I'll fix it." So today, I show up at the counter and am told my credit is no good and I'm on the "Do Not Rent" list. For $7.69 I am no longer welcome at Enterprise? You tell us that you are "running a family business in a corporate world". You aren't. You are a corporation and this is how corporations treat customers - I can just imagine how you treat your employees.

THIS was an act of someone in a corporate level position, this was NOT the fault of the people here in Wilmington. This is my last Enterprise rental, but I give high scores to the Wilmington team. If $7.69 is enough for you to create drama like this, then I can't afford to be your customer. Why not just bill my card, it's on file with you? Answer: "Corporate Policy".

Back