Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

Leave them alone; believe me, you do not want the fix. A woman I knew said that she had four children, and they were nothing compared to it. Somehow people think their nerves connect to their brains through their spinal cords, but science has somehow made a mistake; taint so!!! After suffering the cure you'll know that every nerve that can hurt takes a different route. Nuff said?
Nuff said. :yes

10958839_792968740738595_1906151984605052218_n.jpg

PHOTO BOMB

So a friend offered to take me to Comic Con today. If I feel well enough to go. It's only 6 am, I'm trying to get the coughing out of my system now.

Dear Sister questdriven, I do pray for God's keeping power in the midst of your storm, and healing to be given in the way you take. God has kept me for years with a bad everything while participating in sports, and He guides my steps through His leading, and never fails me. I ask for His grace and mercy to deliver you to His glory, and your comfort and growing trust in what He's doing in you, and with you in Jesus' name. Amen.
Thank you.
I got the job done. Near the end my pain ebbed down from a 5 to a 2. And when I got home I was able to get rid of it completely. (Though my back has still been hypersensitive these past few days, doesn't take much to upset it, yeesh.)

Im keen to start making some fishing videos when I get home, capture some fishing action from the rocks, see if I can capture and land a 80lb off the rocks. I might buy one of those go pro things so people can join me eye witness, show how much fun it is.

Brother @kiwidan, is the following video the real you in action? :)

Brother, as much as I would love to give false witness, it is against my belief, so I will video the 80lb as witness, but its not my fault if the battery runs dead just before the fish reaches the surface, you just have to take my word for it. Lol. Highest closest denominator to the 100. So 80lb estimate weight non witness will be 100lb.

Last edited:
Brother @kiwidan, is the following video the real you in action? :)

Brother, one of friends is that bad like that video. Hes the biggest fishing liar I have ever known, he tells everyone he wins fishing comps, and everyday says he catches these monsters with no witness or evidence and last year our other mate caught a whopper and he took a photo of him with it and posted it on facebook and everyone was congrats him and it wasnt even his fish hahaha. And his first marlin, yea he caught a marlin but it busted off at the boat so he only bring a crappy little shark back. I can sit with him for hours arguing over whos the better fisherman, and when I go back its guarenteed we will argue till morning.

Last edited:
It's great having a friend like that isn't it. :lol

Its even better when his wife brings us out beers and snacks while in the middle of debate, thats true service with a smile. Im sure she must think were both just as stupid as each other. And the funniest thing is, she has caught the biggest fish out of all us.

Last edited:
I went from a bit of a cough yesterday to by bed time having a very sore throat and an actual impact on my voice.
I guess that's what I get for going to a con?

Looks like Rollo became the victim of his own thread.....it got derailed so badly (he asked for posts more applicable to his interest) that he has left the forums altogether. Is that irony, or what?

Brother, one of friends is that bad like that video. Hes the biggest fishing liar I have ever known, he tells everyone he wins fishing comps, and everyday says he catches these monsters with no witness or evidence and last year our other mate caught a whopper and he took a photo of him with it and posted it on facebook and everyone was congrats him and it wasnt even his fish hahaha. And his first marlin, yea he caught a marlin but it busted off at the boat so he only bring a crappy little shark back. I can sit with him for hours arguing over whos the better fisherman, and when I go back its guarenteed we will argue till morning.
I have a friend that I poke at with politics and star wars.lol.

Back