Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

They somehow need to mass survellence the citizens under the english language. I think I should start learning Arabic then my privacy might not get invaded.

I threw another powerful demon behind me last night. It was a spiritual battle, spirit on spirit, and took all my spiritual energy but I finally beat it. They are terrifying and frightening and dreadful. They don't attack me often but when they do they come full force. They come in my sleep and Its spirit vs spirit.

Last edited:
I'm 35 fleshly earth years old, and 2 years young in Christ.

Its time for everyone to wake up and break out of the deluded world scam.

Its overly obvious what the powers that be are trying to do. They want full control over peoples lives. And the thing is, there not even godly, there the most evil, perverted, demon inspired, greedy, sick, twisted individuals.

I hate to get serious on the Derailing Thread, but not too many understand what you're talking about.
I've seen the above happen, purposefully, in just the past 5 years.

Have you seen Hunger Games? It's a little bit like that. Make them poor - first controller. Then they depend on the govt, then... the govt does whatever it wants to.

Then know everything about everybody. Medical records, google, facebook, that thingamajig you mentioned, GPS, cell phones. Know where everyone is at all times.

Do I sound like a conspiracy freak?
I'm not.
All the above is true.

Wondering

No you don't sound like a conspiracy theory freak. The name conspiracy theorist was originally created to make all the realists and anyone who opposed the mainstream look like there fruit loops because the mainstream control freak demon inspired elite did not want anyone to challenge them.

Now there is so much truth available the mainstream power trippers are freaking out the people are waking up to there scam so are trying to invade privacy and strip everyone of there free speech so know one questions there scam and are blind, just like china and north Korea.

I'm not using facetard anymore. They try force me to download messenger to talk with friends. I cannot read until I install the app by force that gives permission of the App full access to my phone. My messages, photos, camera, location, microphone, absolutely everything.

Facetard are data mining perverted scum!
Agreed. I won't accept "messenger", either.

AND, I keep warning people to STOP clicking on all of that "clickbait" baloney where you answer two questions, and then, in order to get the answer, you must click an acceptance that lets the site get your photos, birthday, email, friends list, browser history, IP address, ISP provider, shoe size, underwear brand, sexual orientation..... How can people be so dim as to not question why someone would go to the trouble of building a site - what is in it for them?

The 'tards are not FB and all these sites, the 'tards are sitting in front of their computer, on FB...

Hey.
What goes on here?

Let me throw a smiley in here so you don't think I'm serious!
:)

W
Have you seen the tv show "Freak-o jerk"?
It's about these people and one of them is obviously a freak_o jerk.
And then at the end of the show the question is asked, "Is this person the freak-o jerk or are you the freak-o jerk"?
Fascinating.

Have you seen the tv show "Freak-o jerk"?
It's about these people and one of them is obviously a freak_o jerk.
And then at the end of the show the question is asked, "Is this person the freak-o jerk or are you the freak-o jerk"?
Fascinating.
Anybody who spends their precious time watching a TV show called "Freak-O-Jerk" will obviously know
how to answer the question at the end of the program.

And it won't be pretty...
What's going on over in the states?

What happened to good shows like Jerry Seinfeld?
What a classic -
Some others too, but I can't remember them. Not too many...

So is this where the weird language is spoken?
I'm missing out on so much! :hysterical

There is absolutaly no reason why an app would need access to everyone's entire life.

So to have a private conversation with friends they somehow NEEDs access to the conversations, photos, the phones camera, microphone and GPS location. Really. Lol.

Anybody who spends their precious time watching a TV show called "Freak-O-Jerk" will obviously know
how to answer the question at the end of the program.

And it won't be pretty...
What's going on over in the states?

What happened to good shows like Jerry Seinfeld?
What a classic -
Some others too, but I can't remember them. Not too many...

So is this where the weird language is spoken?
I'm missing out on so much! :hysterical
There are more seinfeld shows about illicit sex than anything else
and plenty of shows with dirty language too
no it was never a Christian tv show
but freak-o jerk might be

There are more seinfeld shows about illicit sex than anything else
and plenty of shows with dirty language too
no it was never a Christian tv show
but freak-o jerk might be
Huh?
Are you saying Seinfeld had illicit sex?
Where was I?
I don't watch shows with dirty language.
I have a quote for that, but I'm a girl so I won't post it.

Wondering

LOL, I thought this was funny.
Don't get mad, I have to share it with someone.

8321.png

Back