Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The Girl's Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I don't play those games.I am down to earth,genuine and what you see is what you get.It makes life less complicated that way.

I believe in loving a woman, very passionate loving.
Tell her all the beautiful things you see in her, tell her of all the beauty she shows as she lives and breathes.
Hold her close, look into her eyes, and never stop loving her, forever.

Last edited:
I think when love is expressed the most is when we can still show love and respect even when we radically disagree.

I don't play those games.I am down to earth,genuine and what you see is what you get.It makes life less complicated that way.

Oh sure, they're different personality types and I mentioned one. Depending on preference and type (and the importance of being able to distinguish between them) will make the difference between a happy relationship or constant turmoil.

Personally, I like the feisty type as I love a challenge and a little excitement. It's like a good chess game. The princess types have their own attributes that make them stand out in a good way, but they are usually also the more high maintenance type.

Oh sure, they're different personality types and I mentioned one. Depending on preference and type (and the importance of being able to distinguish between them) will make the difference between a happy relationship or constant turmoil.

Personally, I like the feisty type as I love a challenge and a little excitement. It's like a good chess game. The princess types have their own attributes that make them stand out in a good way, but they are usually also the more high maintenance type.
Yes,I hope your pocket book could afford her.

I'm moody. Especially during *that* time of the month. And that time of the month is right now. Run.
11631fe31b989a523f03563c67789ddc.jpg

Men Are Like Mascara. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
not always. balance has to be. there are women whom are of this state, the emotions have them. I know I married to one who is like that.

I believe in loving a woman, very passionate loving.
Tell her all the beautiful things you see in you, tell her of all the beauty she shows as she lives and breathes.
Hold her close, look into her eyes, and never stop loving her, forever.
"Tell her all the beautiful things you see in you"...hmmm :chin is that a Freudian slip?

Tell her all the beautiful things you see in you...hmmm :chin is that a fr slip
WOW!~ Did I ever mess up.
I changed it to read the true nature of my feelings.
Thank you for pointing it out.
You revealed it to me with a soft, gentle message that could only come from God.
You show that you are truly his child and that he has a wonderful, special place for you with him for all eternity.
Please continue to reveal God to us. :):):)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back