Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

The Girl's Thread

Hey girls, don't you have anything better to talk about?
This "is" your thread, you know.
Do guys have to control it for you?
I guess we do.

Im not suggesting a woman should be all knowing about a car or a mechanic if she doesn't want to do it. but she should have some idea of the basics of how a car works.

When my daughter was young she wanted me to teach her about cars, and she'd do some routine things like oil change. When she grew up I knew she was serious when she gave me a call from Hawai'i "Hey dad. I'm under my truck. How do I get this starter off and replace it?"

When my daughter was young she wanted me to teach her about cars, and she'd do some routine things like oil change. When she grew up I knew she was serious when she gave me a call from Hawai'i "Hey dad. I'm under my truck. How do I get this starter off and replace it?"
my step daughter just bought a used dodge ram 1500 xlt with 60k miles on it. she was elated and has been smiling since yesterday. I dubbed her Mrs.Mopar, I had to tell her what that meant, she also did body work at times with her uncle years ago. tomboy indeed.

my step daughter just bought a used dodge ram 1500 xlt with 60k miles on it. she was elated and has been smiling since yesterday. I dubbed her Mrs.Mopar, I had to tell her what that meant, she also did body work at times with her uncle years ago. tomboy indeed.

My ex watched me rebuild a 4 bbl carb on the kitchen table once and got excited about it so went out to her car and rebuilt her 2 bbl carb also. She got it right on the first try with no redo necessary. I was proud.

:lol

Okay girls, gather around and I'll teach you how to dance.
This should be interesting
465f40b79625361e044c48fcbccfedd2.jpg

12249515b812089d53b592c4bcb0d1ba.jpg
The woman cave...what would you add to your woman cave?I would add a good book.

That woman cave is missing so much..tsk tsk, lol...

where's the towel?
Where's the oil?
Where's the wine?
not even two tea cups?
C'mon...is this a joke? :lol

Back