Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The Girl's Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
WOW!~ Did I ever mess up.
I changed it to read the true nature of my feelings.
Thank you for pointing it out.
You revealed it to me with a soft, gentle message that could only come from God.
You show that you are truly his child and that he has a wonderful, special place for you with him for all eternity.
Please continue to reveal God to us. :):):)
Nice way to recover....:biggrin2

1dfbd0d97fad0d7ac71e2464de5cb93f.jpg

In my life I came to understand that everyone has free will. We can build a relationship for many years that can be destroyed in one day. One mistake is all it takes to destroy trust and companionship. Love can be holding on or letting go. When it comes to people there is no blanket way of being. Everyone is called according to their purpose that are in Christ. I am like no one else you know. To know me is to Love me.

In my life I came to understand that everyone has free will. We can build a relationship for many years that can be destroyed in one day. One mistake is all it takes to destroy trust and companionship. Love can be holding on or letting go. When it comes to people there is no blanket way of being. Everyone is called according to their purpose that are in Christ. I am like no one else you know. To know me is to Love me.
Hello Lady Terra, welcome to the Girl's thread. Please feel free to open up your heart to us so we can get to know you and love you.

Maybe I'm a guy posing as a girl? You can't tell. ;-)

No way sister. You talk and think like a woman also. No doubt about it. Men just do not talk like you do...

Besides, you've shown yourself here when you first came, in your avatar. You have long black hair. :)

No way sister. You talk and think like a woman also. No doubt about it. Men just do not talk like you do...

Besides, you've shown yourself here when you first came, in your avatar. You have long black hair. :)
Do I also talk like a girl? I never thought I was very girly :dunce

Do I also talk like a girl? I never thought I was very girly :dunce

You're pretty much right questdriven. Not all women can be identified as such through the reading of a post or three. Sometimes one has to read more and get to know them a bit before it comes clear of their gender. Some women can be identified by a single post. It depends a lot on their wording and thought train. Now that I've read plenty of your posts, yes, you do talk like a young woman, but not a girly girl like you say. :wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back