Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The identity of the antichrist in 5 verses

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
So who do you think is going to be deluded?

These people. Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

People who say they know God and don't, because God is Love.
1 John 4:19-20 We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, "I love God", yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

These people. Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

People who say they know God and don't, because God is Love.
1 John 4:19-20 We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, "I love God", yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.
You sure it's not those who don't get water baptized? :lol
I'm kidding, of course.

See, the Earth will never follow someone out of a country. Revelation gives us a prominent leader and under leaders. Man won't follow someone from the U.K, or Russia, especially the U.S, we are hated world wide.
I believe the United States is the false prophet, the beast out of the earth, not the anti-christ:

"11Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men." (Revelation 13:11-13 NASB)

"the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast" (Revelation 19:20 NASB)

America is the anti-christ's enforcer.

I believe the United States is the false prophet, the beast out of the earth, not the anti-christ:

"11Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men." (Revelation 13:11-13 NASB)

"the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast" (Revelation 19:20 NASB)

America is the anti-christ's enforcer.

Ya, it makes sense if it were it. We need to go back and read the Word of God like a kid. A big Kid that loves God. We have been trying to figure out the Nations involved for years, man trying to throw theories together.

A few years Back the Lord asked me to study the End times, then Write a book. I did, I teach faith, not end times. My conclusion was that I just learned more about the end times and understood very perfect the Doctrines of Post and Pre Trib. Variables change a bit, but nothing drastically different, certainly not worth writing about as the Lord asked me.

The timing is not the issue, it's what to really look for. We have been looking at the wrong things, which I knew, but I did not even know what to look at either.

So, my book is on Hold. I had to report back to the Lord and told him I need more.

So then the Lord ask's me to stop Reading His Word and filling in blanks. The human mind loves to do that. We fill in the blanks based on previous knowledge we assume we know.

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

we have kingdoms as Daniel they are doing rotten things, but this 4th one is vastly different than the others. It comes from someplace else.
Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

It's this 4th one, and I don't think we have been understanding Danial trying to piece it together with what we see now.

The Thing in Rev comes up out of the Earth. Remember the Smoking pit where monsters are flying out?

I believe these 3 others are setting up for the 4th. Not from Human kind, someone people will believe and follow. The one that made all things and can prove it, and can set up as god.

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
(Dan 7:23-24 KJV)

We end up with one last Kingdom, the 4th one. It's comprised of 10 others who are jiving along with it. It's laws are diverse, not of God, and it's push is away from God and God's creation.

All is cool, until a thing comes fourth, removes 3 of the Kingdoms and it all hits the fan.

We need to think of it as a Satanic force not so much as people that control countries. The deception will be amazing, because I believe I know what they are going to try to pull and it's already started.

Be blessed.

The Thing in Rev comes up out of the Earth. Remember the Smoking pit where monsters are flying out?
The beast out of the sea is the fourth kingdom, the kingdom of the anti-christ:

3“And four great beasts were coming up from the sea, different from one another.
7“After this I kept looking in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrifying and extremely strong; and it had large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet; and it was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns." (Daniel 7:3,7 NASB bold mine, italics mine)

"Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. 2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. " (Revelation 13:1-2 NASB bold mine, italics in original)

But the beast out of the earth is the false prophet that enforces the policies of the beast out of the sea causing all to worship the beast out of the sea and take the number of that beast. (In present day places and events the false prophet enforcer for the 4th kingdom looks like America).

"11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast (the beast out of the sea) in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast (out of the sea), whose fatal wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. 15 And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name." (Revelation 13:11-17 NASB bold and parenthesis mine, italics in original)

"20 And the beast (out of the sea) was seized, and with him the false prophet (the beast out of the earth) who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone." (Revelation 19:20 NASB parenthesis mine)

The beast out of the sea is the fourth kingdom, the kingdom of the anti-christ:

3“And four great beasts were coming up from the sea, different from one another.
7“After this I kept looking in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrifying and extremely strong; and it had large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet; and it was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns." (Daniel 7:3,7 NASB bold mine, italics mine)

"Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. 2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. " (Revelation 13:1-2 NASB bold mine, italics in original)

But the beast out of the earth is the false prophet that enforces the policies of the beast out of the sea causing all to worship the beast out of the sea and take the number of that beast. (In present day places and events the false prophet enforcer for the 4th kingdom looks like America).

"11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast (the beast out of the sea) in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast (out of the sea), whose fatal wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. 15 And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name." (Revelation 13:11-17 NASB bold and parenthesis mine, italics in original)

"20 And the beast (out of the sea) was seized, and with him the false prophet (the beast out of the earth) who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone." (Revelation 19:20 NASB parenthesis mine)

I can't mention here what I know, but the 4th dude out of the last and final Kingdom is a thing. The circle comprises America and other countries, but one man not from here that ties it all together.

Think Antarctic treaty what happened back then.

You are correct to simplify Danial and focus on just the 4th and very different Beast, and the One that comes to rule over it. We have been trying to smash them all into a time frame that makes sense to us, and it just does not work.

Be blessed.

That happens with the fifth trumpet judgment (7 seals, 7 trumpets--the last three of which are woes, and 7 bowls, in that order):

"1 Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him. 2 He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power."
11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon.
(Revelation 9:1-3,11 NASB)

Note, the sixth trumpet after this fifth one is the Battle of Armageddon.

I can't mention here what I know, but the 4th dude out of the last and final Kingdom is a thing.
Maybe, but that's hard to accept since Daniel describes him as a king (NIV calls him "a stern faced king, a master of intrigue"):

A king will arise,
Insolent and skilled in intrigue.

24“His power will be mighty, but not by his own power,
And he will destroy to an extraordinary degree
And prosper and perform his will;
He will destroy mighty men and the holy people.

25“And through his shrewdness
He will cause deceit to succeed by his influence;
And he will magnify himself in his heart,
And he will destroy many while they are at ease.
He will even oppose the Prince of princes,
But he will be broken without human agency.

(Daniel 8:23-25 NASB)

The description fits the beast out of the sea and it's king--the anti-christ. He's a literal king of the fourth kingdom. A king and kingdom who was, is not now, but will be again.

Last edited:
You are correct to simplify Danial and focus on just the 4th and very different Beast, and the One that comes to rule over it. We have been trying to smash them all into a time frame that makes sense to us, and it just does not work.
If I'm not mistaken Daniel's description of the three beasts and their interpretation show they have come already. It is this fourth beast/kingdom that hasn't arrived yet.

If I'm not mistaken Daniel's description of the three beasts and their interpretation show they have come already. It is this fourth beast/kingdom that hasn't arrived yet.

That's what it looks like to me.

No Place in Scripture do i see an antichrist with a kingdom... No where in scripture do i see antichrist referring to one guy...

Whether it be scripturally correct or not, people refer to the beast out of the sea as the anti-christ.
With that considered, he has a kingdom, he conquers the saints, and he is thrown alive in the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Whether it be scripturally correct or not, people refer to the beast out of the sea as the anti-christ.
With that considered, he has a kingdom, he conquers the saints, and he is thrown alive in the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

exactly my point Whether it be scripturally correct or not, people refer to the beast out of the sea

If the end time bad guy is not Against the Messiah "Antichrist" As Christ is from the Hebrew Word Messiah or anointed one, then we have been reading the end book all wrong.

It's like saying Salvation used in Scripture means Physical Healing and physical protection because that is what the Greek Word means, not Eternal life.

exactly my point Whether it be scripturally correct or not, people refer to the beast out of the sea
And this beast out of the sea is is spoken of as "he" over and over and in the end "he" and the false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire to burn forever.
Revelation 19:20b: "The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
An obvious reference to being a person as is the false prophet.
And they worshiped his image.
What will his image be?
The symbol of the United Nations?
That's a picture of a flat earth!
No, it will be a person, the son of perdition.

Scripturally antichrist means folks who do not believe Jesus the Christ is the Son of God...
Thats it , look it up.. show me i am wrong... scripturally
Satan himself is not antichrist according to scripture.... He knows who Jesus is...

Scripturally antichrist means folks who do not believe Jesus the Christ is the Son of God...
Thats it , look it up.. show me i am wrong... scripturally
Satan himself is not antichrist according to scripture.... He knows who Jesus is...
You know that satan is real.
So are you anti-satan?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back