Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The identity of the antichrist in 5 verses

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Is Lou Reid an anti-christ?
How about iggy pop?
How about Pink Floyd? Are they anti-christs?
Is everyone who denies Jesus Christ and instead teaches something different an anti-christ?
Are people who live in sin on purpose and promote that sin to others an anti-christ?
Are drug addicts anti-christ?
Are slave traders anti-christ?
Is the United States government anti-christ?
Is Kenneth Copeland anti-christ?
Is the Apostolic Reformation anti-christ?
Are there anti-christs on this forum?
Am I an anti-christ?

How about iggy pop?
Is everyone who denies Jesus Christ and instead teaches something different an anti-christ?
Are people who live in sin on purpose and promote that sin to others an anti-christ?
Am I an anti-christ?

The anti-Christ spirit is the devil, Satan and his messengers. There are no other culprits to view than the wicked evil spiritual culprits that scriptures have provided. It is quite entirely pointless to see any of the above as Satan and his messengers.

Are all of the above influenced by these bad actors? Unquestionably, YES.

So is "every sinner."

I found him.
The anti-christ.

antichrist-blasphemy.jpg

So you're saying the man of perdition and the anti-christ are not the same thing?

"...and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. 5Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things? 6And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. 7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do sountil he is taken out of the way. 8Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming" (2 Thessalonians 2:3-8 NASB)

How about iggy pop?
Am I an anti-christ?
I don't know, I do not know them. An anti Christ is one who has heard the the word and seen it's power to convert and regenerate, but denies the power is of the work of God in Jesus Christ as the Savior. basically it is denying the Deity of Christ that God came in the flesh. People can reject the Gospel, that is one thing, But knowing the Truth and preaching against it is anti Christ. Those who deny that The Christ came in the flesh. (1 John 4: 1-6)

Last edited:
Okay, let's get back to business.
We're not ready for the end yet.
There will be peace before war.
There will be a calm before the storm.
There will be a great falling away.
We are not there yet.

Okay, let's get back to business.
We're not ready for the end yet.
There will be peace before war.
There will be a calm before the storm.
There will be a great falling away.
We are not there yet.

And makest men as the fishes of the sea, as the creeping things, that have no ruler over them? (Theory of EVOLUTION) They take up all of them with the angle, they catch them in their net, and gather them in their drag: therefore they rejoice and are glad. Therefore they sacrifice unto their net, and burn incense unto their drag; because by them their portion is fat, and their meat plenteous. Shall they therefore empty their net, and not spare continually to slay the nations? (Continue the Lie)
(Hab 1:14-17 KJV)

As I have said for years, it's stupid to even guess at things, what the Nations are, what means this. Christians are so carnal wanting to understand spiritual things with their eyes.

However, in this time now, things are cracking open, but still to early to see it all.

You'd be right reba Jesus said there would be many coming in his name..
11 Thess 2
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So who do you think is going to be deluded?

Verse 10 says those that would not receive the Love of the truth. 12)That they all be damned who received not the truth.
This comes after the Son of Perdition is revealed, the deception is world wide. It would be very easy to conclude that all those folks did not want to accept Jesus, and so they can waddle in their sin being deceived.

Well, Jesus said those that don't believe are damned already, the Holy Spirit convicts (Reproves) of sin, because they did not believe on the Lord Jesus. They are already damned, so the strong delusion would not be connected to Jesus, it's something else dealing with the Son of Perdition.

Paul also mentioned this concerning creation itself, they did not love to retain their knowledge of God, though creation points them in a whole different direction. God turns them over to a reprobate mind.

While praying in tongues a few days ago concerning the end, the Lord drops a name to me. He said, "it's Them" he gave me the name and the whole thing makes sense now. The deception will be amazing. I did not understand who "Them" were or even where to look until tonight. He gave me a reference to look and I am floored.

See, the Earth will never follow someone out of a country. Revelation gives us a prominent leader and under leaders. Man won't follow someone from the U.K, or Russia, especially the U.S, we are hated world wide.

I can't talk about it here. I get shut down.

Blessings.
Mike.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back