Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The New Funny Pics Thread - Part 2

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The original Ronald McDonald from 1963.

13-The-original-Ronald-McDonald-1963.jpg

The TOG​

This isn't a picture (I guess I should have taken a screen shot), but this is what came up when I tried to go to youtube just now.

500 Internal Server Error
Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, show them this information:
(Whole bunch of incomprehensible code snipped)

I suspect part of the problem is that they have highly trained monkeys running their servers.

The TOG​

I once had a cat who had a shoe fetish ... he managed to get his head stuck in a shoe he was having fun sniffing. Did he ever howl in protest at getting stuck! After he was freed, he put his nose in the air and strutted away, as if to say, "Who was making all that nose? I would never deign to be so noisy!"

He was a great cat!

Like this isn't just a teen problem and like it really gets up my nose. it's like they are using like as punctuation like a full stop or like a comma

Funny thing is, although the superfluous "likes" get on my nerves a lot I have adopted that bad habbit myself. On the rare occassions when I speak English in real life I add lots of extra "like". That's probably because my only real life English speaking conversation partner is an exchange student from Canada who is in his mid twenties already, but also has that "like" habit.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back