Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The New Funny Pics Thread - Part 2

5b046712c8ee65050ca37ef510f32a47.jpg

Less than pleasant, alright. But a lot less unpleasant than getting a snowball shoved down into your underpants. :eek
I've been in a number of snowball fights, and children can be quite sadistic among each other, so I know what I'm talking about.
I guess it may be similar to playing brandy with a wet tennis ball?
Now that just sounds so......:eek:eek:eek

Yes, I remember a varnishing incident as a kid....having one's arms and legs varnished to be "in the club" still better than some of the stuff they dothese das for initiations

Looks like a euphemism for it, from around the 1920s or 30s...
You're right I think Farouk and look very closely at the two people in the window! It was a racially motivated poster aimed at keeping the African / American -minority population down....politically acceptable at the time,,,not so now except as a demonstration of the times gone by

You're right I think Farouk and look very closely at the two people in the window! It was a racially motivated poster aimed at keeping the African / American -minority population down....politically acceptable at the time,,,not so now except as a demonstration of the times gone by

In some places statutory rape carried the death penalty. If a black man was accused of having been with a white woman, rules of evidence sometimes hardly even applied.

How not to use a chainsaw. This man has no safety glasses, no hearing protection and is not wearing gloves.

The TOG​

How not to use a chainsaw. This man has no safety glasses, no hearing protection and is not wearing gloves.

The TOG​
Oh my.... :eek Well I doubt he'd get it started the way he's "holding" it anyway.

We work with chain saws at work. I gotta caption that image with a translation of your post, print that pic and bring it to work.

Well despite that he probably won't be able to get the motor started that way starting the motor wouldn't automatically set the saw blade in motion. He'd need to push one or two buttons on the handle in order to engage the blade.
Anyway. Even if nothing could happen I wouldn't even pose for a picture like that. Not even if there was no motor inside.

Now I am definitely never getting on a plane again uh uh no way, no how!
Aptly named the BSOD in that scenario

Can you imagine that happening on the International Space Station? ...

The program Life Support System has encountered a problem and must be shut down.​

Maybe that's why they use Linux.

The TOG​

Back