Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Official King of the Hill Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Oh for crying out load, Theo! Zebra + HOrse + doNKEY = Zehokey. You’re a big boy now. Learn to spell check! Theo looks up in utter disgust. It’s a ‘Zedonk’!

“Zehokey”
:boxing
“Zedonk”
:fight
“Zehokey”
:fencing
“Zedonk”
:bicker
“Zehokey”
:fullauto
“Zedonk”

The lemurs look at l’Chante and Theo and back to one another. The humans are distracted.. Time to proceed with ‘the plan’. It’s time to… PARTY!!! :bounce:candle:pepsi

:guitar *I like to move it, move it. She likes to move it, move it..* :sing They easily carry Theo and l’Chante from the hill as Theo is still strangling l’Chante while she is trying kick a dent in his liver. The hill is now ruled by King Julien XIII. Great! :wall

"That's enough!" yells Vince. He rounds up all the Mexican kids who ride the church van, points to King Julienne III, and yells "Esta es una grande pinata!" Grabbing sticks, the kids run up the hill and beat the devil out of that weirdo, while Vince retakes the hill.

"So, you agree with my view that all athletes are apes."

No, only the Notre Dame football team. The Dallas Cowboys aren't intelligent enough to be apes.

The Dallas Cowboys won today, without needing the help of a bad call. When a Lions player grabbed a Cowboy by his face mask and his dreadlocks, the referee called a fifteen-yard penalty for the dreadlocks.

Perhaps the ref got confused. Tacking a man by his face mask gets a fifteen-yard penalty, so the Lion deserved it. But it is not illegal to tackle a player by his dreadlocks.

So maybe the Cowboys ought to get enough sense to ban dreadlocks.

I always thought this thread was about the "King of the Hill" cartoon! :lol

I'm glad I peeked my head in here. :yes

I'm happy the Redskins came back and had a win after last week's Monday Night Massacre :shame

Whlie everyone else is watching football games and discussing the relative IQs of professional athletes and apes, Vince quietly walks up and re-takes the hill.

Vince, you can't take the hill from yourself.. :shame Nevermind. Let the rest of us will just keep on discussing the IQ thing. :)

Vince, you can't take the hill from yourself.. :shame Nevermind. Let the rest of us will just keep on discussing the IQ thing. :)

He obviously spends too much time watching sports. It's affecting his brain. :screwloose

Losing by 21 points in the fourth quarter, the phabulous Philadelphia Eagles won by seven points!!!!!!

We're the Kings of the Hill!!!!!!!!

I gave up on being King of the Hill after my beloved Phillies phailed to reach the World Series.

But if the Eagles win one more game, or the Giants lose one more game, the Eagles have clinched a play-off berth. Each team has two games left.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back