Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

The Pope says "all religions lead to God"

NEW: #PopeFrancis on inter-religious dialogue:
“Every religion is a way to arrive at God. There are different languages to arrive at God but God is God for all.
But my God is more important than your god, is that true?
There is only 1 God & each of has a language to arrive at… pic.twitter.com/TMHRDjEuJ9
For now the Pope, head of the worldwide Catholic Church, works with the false theory as is above written, it because for now he, I mean his body, his universal religious structures, has only 7 heads (his universal physical structures developed in Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania, and North Amercia, Central America and South America) and upon his 7 heads (his physical universal structures) the name of blasphemy. <--Vicarivs Filii Dei

Now see, soon, very soon, possibly until the end of 2025, will manifest ANOTHER powerful religious MAN, much more powerful than the Pope, and he will manifest himself before the world as a whole, as messiah, a Jewish false messiah, of course, AN IMPOSTER(John 5:43-47), he will enthrone himself in the great city of Jerusalem, spiritually called Sodom and Egypt: Revelation 13:11- And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb(a false lamb, a false messiah),and he spake as a dragon. --->(two horns: These two horns represent two kingdoms: Israel and Judah).
Then there will be TWO Bests reigning in whole Earth: One with headquarter in Rome, another with headquarter in Jerusalem, as a political ruler of Israel, and main spiritual head and guide of Judaism. Both will make a deal to build an universal religious Kingdom. To start this satanic plan, the false messiah-Revelation 13:11-, the dragon, will give his
Throne in Jerusalem to the Pope: Revelation 13:2: " ...and the dragon gave him his power, Power, and his Seat, and great Authority. And the fase messiah will claim to be God: 2Thessalonains 2:3-4:
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

As say the topic: “Every religion is a way to arrive at God". In fact a false messiah, not JESUS. true Messiah and GOD.

https://www.chabad.org/library/arti...o-Is-Moshiach-the-Jewish-Messiah.htm#comments

Back