Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

The Rapture is wrong !

And then they watched Him ascend into the clouds.

I saw this on The Bible epic miniseries. Do you have scripture about this, his prophets watching him ascend. I would feel honored to read. Ty [MENTION=90220]JLB[/MENTION] Blessings.

Acts 1 KJV
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

WOW!! Blessings everyone. I certainly came upon revelation today. Peace be with you.

Ty [MENTION=7377]Brother Mike[/MENTION] [MENTION=93058]Deborah13[/MENTION] Love, Urk :nod

The purpose of our armour is to stand against satan,not run(fly)away!!!!!!!!!This is the time of the Elect,when the Holy Spirit will speak through them,we can't be raptured!!!!!!

The purpose of our armour is to stand against satan,not run(fly)away!!!!!!!!!This is the time of the Elect,when the Holy Spirit will speak through them,we can't be raptured!!!!!!

First, God's protection is given by doing what the Holy Spirit says do. It's not stand there yelling "I got the armor, I got the armor, nah, nah, nah, nah" Your protection comes from putting on the Armor and being led by the Spirit of God. If he says go, you go, if He says stay, you stay. Even Jesus parents ran to Egypt to keep the Son of God safe. I suppose you would have held baby Jesus up, and yelled "I got the power!!! woot!!!! Just bring it Herod!!!!"

Fly away???

This is the time of the Elect,when the Holy Spirit will speak through them

What are you doing NOW!!! There are sick people NOW, Dying children NOW! Broken hearted NOW! What makes you think you get zapped with some power later? If you don't believe NOW, you won't be much Help later when it really hits the fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

First, God's protection is given by doing what the Holy Spirit says do. It's not stand there yelling "I got the armor, I got the armor, nah, nah, nah, nah" Your protection comes from putting on the Armor and being led by the Spirit of God. If he says go, you go, if He says stay, you stay. Even Jesus parents ran to Egypt to keep the Son of God safe. I suppose you would have held baby Jesus up, and yelled "I got the power!!! woot!!!! Just bring it Herod!!!!"

Fly away???

This is the time of the Elect,when the Holy Spirit will speak through them

What are you doing NOW!!! There are sick people NOW, Dying children NOW! Broken hearted NOW! What makes you think you get zapped with some power later? If you don't believe NOW, you won't be much Help later when it really hits the fan.

Great word Brother Mike!

JLB

[MENTION=96720]JohnD[/MENTION] Very interesting. I love it when scripture starts to click. Hey, does scripture say what our spirit will be doing with the Lord between (after death and judgment day?)

As far as I know, the only thing it says is we will assemble before the Lord at set times (intervals) to worship the Lord.

If there's more, I am not aware of it (there are some references to ruling over cities etc. but that could refer to the Isaiah millennium).

The point of rapture is to remove God's people before God's judgment comes. As with Noah, Lot, etc.

@JohnD Very interesting. I love it when scripture starts to click. Hey, does scripture say what our spirit will be doing with the Lord between (after death and judgment day?)

As far as I know, the only thing it says is we will assemble before the Lord at set times (intervals) to worship the Lord.

If there's more, I am not aware of it (there are some references to ruling over cities etc. but that could refer to the Isaiah millennium).

Do you have scriptures for worshiping and ruling, after death before judgment day.

Noah was not removed nor was Lot

Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

No they were not removed, but it was Jesus statement As the days of Noah and his coming. Jesus tells us how they were removed, He comes, one is taken. That is removed. Noah's family was put in safety because Noah listened to the Lord and built the Ark. We are told to watch and pray because we don't know when the Lord is coming to get us that we may escape all these things. Scripture is scripture.

You must decide why you believe you must stay through the trumpets and Antichrist running around. The only thing that changes with a pre-Post trib view is when we leave here. All the other things remain the same.

If your Post-Trib, then you have to switch scripture around opposite from what a Pre-trib persons does. There are only a few key points both sides switch around. Why would God keep you here? That is what your belief is rooted in, not scriptures. I seen very good arguments on both sides. You can't ignore either side and seriously be a bible student because it's the way time is put and the way the scripture is looked at.

JBL and myself. Check this out............

1Co 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Jesus is mentioned first of the first-fruit of all that slept. He was raised first and is mentioned first.

1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Now Paul mentioned Jesus first as first from the dead, Next Paul says that all in Christ for what Jesus did will be made alive.

Paul mentions after every man in his own order from what Jesus did and all in Jesus being made alive.

This verse is Key to Post trib or Pre trib.........How you read it.

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Jesus first fruits that He produced coming off the scripture above or ................................ Is Jesus mentioned again as being the first fruit? We are fruit on the vine of Jesus.....

If it's Jesus being mentioned a 3rd time and not fruit Jesus produced then it's Post-trib. If it's Jesus fruit as every man in their order from the vine then there is a Pre-trib.

The firstfuit of the Anointed the 1st resurrection, then those (in tribulation) that are his after?
Or
Jesus the first fruit and those that are his................. Just Post trib?

However you want to read it, and we read it by the root of why we are staying or going.

Mike.

You must decide why you believe you must stay through the trumpets and Antichrist running around. The only thing that changes with a pre-Post trib view is when we leave here. All the other things remain the same.

It is not my decision to make.

reba's point stands, both didn't leave the earth. noah boarded an arc he was told to build and the wicked were taken. lot was told to flee Sodom or die there, he fled and the judgement came. neither was taken in a "rapture"

today our arc came. I add the Passover. when god judged Egypt and pharaoh's first born he also warned isreal they would also suffer the same fate if they didn't eat the lamb and put the blood on the lintels in the shape of a cross and when both Egyptians and Hebrews did as told. God passed over that house. judgment doesn't mean that the saints have to leave the earth to be unharmed.

Back