Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

the rapture???

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You say I follow a false doctrine of man ,yet giving me opinions of men

Pastor Murray and the Shepherds Chapel are the first I've EVER heard that taught scripture line by line and verse by verse ,that was more than 30 years ago

Don't know anything about no sheepherding movement ,but if it's anything you find wrong with his (Pastor Murray}teaching I would gladly engage you.

I follow no man , only thus says the scripture .

Just looked at the link , who the heck is Derrick Pence ,dang sure ain't who I study with, try again .(edited}
Going off topic for a bit to make a point about who you follow as I only want you to think about who it is you follow as I do not need you to reply to this, but only think about it as it has nothing to do with the OP, but only a concern is how you are being taught and believe what Pastor Murray teaches.

You said you follow the doctrines of Pastor Murry of the Shepard's Chapel as they teach scripture line by line, verse by verse, but they present another format in what they say is a unique way of teaching the scriptures as Pastor Murray twist scriptures to make them fit his preconceived opinions. Among many of his false teachings is that of the "serpent seed" saying that Cain was actually the son of Eve and Satan. He brands everyone who disagrees with him as a tool of Satan. I could show more of his false teachings, but this alone would make me doubt anything else he teaches to be truth.

If you want to discuss this further then you can PM me.

:topic

Back