Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Rapture

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
My position on literal vs figurative is... read the text.
My approach to Revelation is to take it Literature-aly.
Treat the book as it is written... as a vision. Like a story. That doesn't mean it is made up(hyper allegory)... but it also isn't a math textbook(hyper literal).

I've been taught to read it three times. First time for the literal content of the text. Second time for the spiritual principle it carries. Third time to get the spiritual essense of it. I noticed that most of the things that I ws wrong about in the past was because I was not taking the text literal enough.

I've been taught to read it three times. First time for the literal content of the text. Second time for the spiritual principle it carries. Third time to get the spiritual essense of it. I noticed that most of the things that I ws wrong about in the past was because I was not taking the text literal enough.
John was ordered to write what he saw.
If John used some type of coding or referring to Daniel or other prophets... then he didn't write what he saw. John would be ad-libing.
If the Angels or Jesus lied to John about what they showed him... well that doesn't keep in character, does it?
So if John wrote what he saw... and Jesus and the Angels showed John what they wanted communicated... then we shouldn't be adding or messing with "interpretations".

I just like that this is the only New Testament book that was ordered by Jesus to be written. Rev 1:19.
I find it fascinating that the book that Jesus personally commissioned is the book that the Church reads the least.

I am posting the whole article I wrote on the Rapture as in my understanding. Agree, disagree, but at least take what I have written into consideration. I will not respond so please no need to reply. Thank you.

Part 1

Margaret MacDonald in Port Glasgow, Scotland in the 1800’s had a vision of a pretrib rapture, but she felt that the vision felt dark and evil as an untruth. When telling others of her vision many preachers ran with it as being true and started teaching their theories on pretrib rapture. Their theories were handed down to us through such men as J.N. Darby, Edward Irving, C.I. Lewis and many others to present day. Notice the word theory. Theory is just the carnal minds way of interpreting something.

I want to show you there is no scripture that supports a seven year tribulation. The Bible never talks about a seven year great tribulation, but 3½ only as we will always have tribulations and persecutions until the day of judgment when Jesus returns in the air to gather those who have endured all the tribulations and persecutions for the witness of Christ and places them in safety until he makes an end to all the abominations of the world and Satan is cast into the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet.

God speaks to us in scripture of a 3 1/2 year tribulation period (not a seven year) as being time, times and half time which equals 1260 days = 3 ½ years or 3 ½ Times – Hebrew calendar only had 30 days for each month and this is where you get 1260 days or 3 ½ years.

[Scripture reference]
Revelation 12:14; Daniel 7:25; Daniel 12:7
1260 days – Revelation 11:3; Revelation 12:6
42 months – Revelation 11:2; Revelation 13:5

The abomination of desolation was 1260 years (a year is as a day with the Lord) of Papal Rome rule from 538AD with Emperor Justinian’s decree and under the military protection of Belisarius and the beast (Pope) until the deadly wound came in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the papal government and established a secular one. This is also confirmed in Revelation 12:6 the church of Jesus would hide in the wilderness for exactly 1260 days (years) or 3 ½ years. This was the time when Rome persecuted the Christians and killed them which were approximately 500 million saints slain for the cause of their faith in Jesus. 1798 – 538 = 1260 days/years. Napoleon had closed down the Catholic Church and the Papacy and its power was thought to be forever broken. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to the Pope and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty. Today the Vatican has formal diplomatic relations with almost every country in the world, Revelation 13:3, 12; Matthew 24:15; Revelation 12:6.

Jesus said those who will endure in the faith of Christ unto the end the same shall be saved. This means the end of Papal rule in 1798 which now allowed the Gospel to be preached through out the world as we have been set free from Papal authority even though Papal Rome will try to take its seat again to rule the nations from Jerusalem, which is also an abomination of desolation to God as Satan said “I will ascend into heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God (other ruling powers) I will sit also upon the Mount of the Congregation in the sides of the north (Jerusalem). I will ascend above the clouds; I will be like the Most High”. The so called seven year trib, which I have explained is only 3½ years in history that has already passed and is not a certain future event. There is much tribulation yet to come through Papal Rome as the world will face their tyranny once again and then the end shall come when God will judge the world as he separates the wheat from the tares, or the goats from the sheep and make end to all sin, Matthew 24:13, 14; Rev 14:14-20.

Last edited:
Part 2

There is no mention in scripture about a secret quiet rapture or a second chance after the saints of God are caught up to meet Jesus in the air as Jesus will descend with a shout and with the trump of God. This does not sound like it’s going to be a quiet so called rapture does it and every eye will see him and every knee will bow saints and those who choose to reject Jesus. The Holy Spirit dwells in us the believers and isn’t something that just floats around in the air so for this reason when we are taken up so is the Holy Spirit giving no one a second chance because we are sealed by Gods Spirit for Salvation and after the Spirit is taken up no one has a second chance, 1Thessalonians 4:16; Revelation 1:7; John 14:17; 2Corinthians 1:21, 22

Daniel Chapters 7 and 9 have been misinterpreted for the purpose of backing up the theory of the beast and the Antichrist. I will start with Chapter 7 to show you what the meaning of the four beast are and then break down Daniel 9:24-27 to show you that it was Daniels vision of the birth and the resurrection of Christ. Please read these chapters and verses very carefully for yourself and allow the Holy Spirit to open your Spiritual eyes.

Daniel Chapter 7 was an interpretation of a dream that Nebuchadnezzar had about four nations. Within these four nations we see how Satan tries to rule through man, but the kingdom of God prevails in judgment against these nations and the nations are turned over to the people of God for eternity. Notice also where these present day places in parentheses are located. Pagan nations also were often called beast in the Old Testament, which shows us to not take some words literally, but to define the definition of the word spiritually.

Four nations:

Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon.

Medo – Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire.

Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.

Roman Empire:
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.

The seven year great tribulation, which is not found anywhere in scripture, was derived by mans misinterpretation of Daniel 9:24-27. This is what the Bible clearly reveals about the seventy weeks. From vs.24 to vs.27 was seventy weeks or 490 days beginning with Ezra, (Ref: Ezra Chapter 3-6), rebuilding the temple to the time of the Messiah (Jesus Christ) being fulfilled in his birth, death and resurrection. In a sense it was a literal and spiritual temple that was being built. Ezra was teaching the people of the Spiritual temple of God that indwelled in all that believed in God and of the coming of Messiah. There was actually a five hundred year span from Ezra till the birth of Jesus that God shut himself off from National Israel because of their transgressions towards the Lord, but saved a remnant that would believe in the coming of Messiah, (Ref: Isaiah Chapter 10), as still today, God waits for National Israel (all people of the world) to repent and believe in the name of Jesus.

Daniel 9:24-27 the Vision of the Seventy Weeks

Vs. 24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

This verse shows us that the timing from Ezra to the cross was 490 days as within that time Ezra was reestablishing the law in Jerusalem until Jesus had fulfilled the end of transgression, made an end to sin, made reconciliation for iniquity and bring everlasting righteousness and to seal up the prophecy to fulfill the law through the cross.

Vs. 25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

From the time of the cross, which also means the last days, which includes what some like to separate and call the Great Tribulation, which is not mentioned anywhere in scripture and is not a separate event after the elect of God are caught up, but as the last days so we are in tribulation times until the end of the world as we know it, Acts 2:17; Hebrews 1:1,2; Matthew 24:4-31; Mark 13:24-31; Luke 21:5-36. These are just some of the scriptures that support that we will go through all things of Revelation Chapters 6-21

Vs.26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

After 434 years that end in the year AD29 shall Messiah be cut off. Jesus was crucified after he was baptized in AD 29 three and a half years later. Jesus was cut off (killed) by the people of the prince, which means National Israel or other words the Pharisees, Sanhedrin and the high priest that destroy the city and the sanctuary (meaning Christ) and the end thereof shall be with a flood (Gods wrath) that will put an end to abominations by desolation or in other words a ruin to evil deeds. Daniel 9:27 explains the definitions of desolation of abominations or the ruin of evil deeds. There is no actual Desolations of Abominations where the so-called Antichrist will take a literal throne, but the desolation will be when the final Pope tries to take his throne in Jerusalem, Daniel 11:36-45. Gods’ word never defines one great Antichrist, but says there are many antichrists. The seven years that some call the seven year tribulation means three and a half years of Jesus teaching before he was crucified and three and a half years of Stephen teaching before he was stoned to death, which took place after Jesus was taken up to heaven, 1John 2:18; 2Thessalonians 2:1-12.

Vs.27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Part 3

The 70th seven began with Christ baptism in AD 29 and three years later at the end of the first half of the 70th seven sacrifices and offering ceased because Christ hung on the cross as he was the final sacrifice that fulfilled the law. From the giving of the law in 458BC when Ezra went to establish the law, or to rebuild the Spiritual city right up to the cross were the first 69 sevens. The 70th seven is from the time of the cross until Jesus comes and gathers his bride as they prepare to stand in the Holy place until the overspreading of abominations he will make desolate, or make an end to all that would not repent.

A rapture as some like to call it, but the Bible calls it being caught up to meet Jesus in the air, will take place, but not the way others are teaching it to be before a great tribulation. No one will know when, not even Jesus himself will know, but scripture does give us signs to watch for. There is no mention in scripture of a great seven year tribulation as we will always have tribulations until Jesus comes for us. There is no literal 1000-year reign with Christ either, because we reign with Christ the first time we ask him into our heart as we become joint heirs with him. We will face much tribulation before Jesus returns as Gods word says this world will wax worse and those who endure until the end are those who will be saved, which means the end of all things this world will go through before the new heaven and new Jerusalem can be ushered down from heaven, Matthew 24:36, 37; Deuteronomy 4:30; Matthew 24:21; Acts 14:22; Romans 5:17; Matthew 24:13.

It is so imperative to understand those Spiritual words of God so we will not be taken as a thief in the night when Jesus returns. Revelation, which means veil rolled aside, starts with the seven churches that spiritually represent all Gods children as they are given the seven spirits of God to help keep them inline with the will of God. The seven spirits are wisdom, understanding, counsel, knowledge, reverence, might and the Spirit of the Lord. Revelation chapter 4 is used in the false teachings of a pretrib rapture that teaches the saints of God will be out of here before a Great Tribulation occurs. This is a monstrous deception of Satan that will cause many to fall away from God as we will go through everything of Revelations including the seven seals of judgment, seven trumpets of judgment, the harvest judgment, the seven vials of judgment right up to and including the two final battles when judgment comes on all the inhabitants on the earth dead and alive.

God does not want us to fear those things which must come, but be prepared for those things which have to come. If we are truly sealed by the Spirit of God through repentance and the Spiritual rebirth then we need not fear what man can do to the flesh as we have the Holy Spirit dwelling in us as we have died to self and we no longer live, but Christ lives in us. We will be the witness of Christ to the world when the last of the abominations take place and our only concern needs to be of us being the witness to the nations that God has called us to be.

Part 3

The 70th seven began with Christ baptism in AD 29 and three years later at the end of the first half of the 70th seven sacrifices and offering ceased because Christ hung on the cross as he was the final sacrifice that fulfilled the law. From the giving of the law in 458BC when Ezra went to establish the law, or to rebuild the Spiritual city right up to the cross were the first 69 sevens. The 70th seven is from the time of the cross until Jesus comes and gathers his bride as they prepare to stand in the Holy place until the overspreading of abominations he will make desolate, or make an end to all that would not repent.

A rapture as some like to call it, but the Bible calls it being caught up to meet Jesus in the air, will take place, but not the way others are teaching it to be before a great tribulation. No one will know when, not even Jesus himself will know, but scripture does give us signs to watch for. There is no mention in scripture of a great seven year tribulation as we will always have tribulations until Jesus comes for us. There is no literal 1000-year reign with Christ either, because we reign with Christ the first time we ask him into our heart as we become joint heirs with him. We will face much tribulation before Jesus returns as Gods word says this world will wax worse and those who endure until the end are those who will be saved, which means the end of all things this world will go through before the new heaven and new Jerusalem can be ushered down from heaven, Matthew 24:36, 37; Deuteronomy 4:30; Matthew 24:21; Acts 14:22; Romans 5:17; Matthew 24:13.
No 1000 years reign with Christ? But Rev 20:4 says there is 1000 years of reigning with Christ.
So you would have removed the 1000 years making you subject to Rev 22:19.
Rev 22:19 would put you, and all those that listen to you, in danger of hellfire.
Maybe you would want to think a bit about that for a while.
It is so imperative to understand those Spiritual words of God so we will not be taken as a thief in the night when Jesus returns.
The thief comes when you don't look... not when you understand.
Again you appear to be modifying scripture to fit your ideology.

Revelation, which means veil rolled aside, starts with the seven churches that spiritually represent all Gods children as they are given the seven spirits of God to help keep them inline with the will of God. The seven spirits are wisdom, understanding, counsel, knowledge, reverence, might and the Spirit of the Lord.
Where is your proof for this statemnent?
Revelation chapter 4 is used in the false teachings of a pretrib rapture that teaches the saints of God will be out of here before a Great Tribulation occurs. This is a monstrous deception of Satan that will cause many to fall away from God as we will go through everything of Revelations
Surprise.... I actually really agree with this statement.
including the seven seals of judgment, seven trumpets of judgment, the harvest judgment, the seven vials of judgment right up to and including the two final battles when judgment comes on all the inhabitants on the earth dead and alive.

God does not want us to fear those things which must come, but be prepared for those things which have to come. If we are truly sealed by the Spirit of God through repentance and the Spiritual rebirth then we need not fear what man can do to the flesh as we have the Holy Spirit dwelling in us as we have died to self and we no longer live, but Christ lives in us. We will be the witness of Christ to the world when the last of the abominations take place and our only concern needs to be of us being the witness to the nations that God has called us to be.
This much of a post... cut/copy/paste... and nothing much was said.

If you could make your case in one post... maybe I would read it all... instead I can only respond to the most dangerous ideas you present.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am posting the whole article I wrote on the Rapture as in my understanding. Agree, disagree, but at least take what I have written into consideration. I will not respond so please no need to reply. Thank you.
If I could place you on the ignore list I would... but that button doesn't work on your account.

Part 1

Margaret MacDonald in Port Glasgow, Scotland in the 1800’s had a vision of a pretrib rapture, but she felt that the vision felt dark and evil as an untruth. When telling others of her vision many preachers ran with it as being true and started teaching their theories on pretrib rapture. Their theories were handed down to us through such men as J.N. Darby, Edward Irving, C.I. Lewis and many others to present day. Notice the word theory. Theory is just the carnal minds way of interpreting something.
Not relevant background information.
I want to show you there is no scripture that supports a seven year tribulation. The Bible never talks about a seven year great tribulation, but 3½ only as we will always have tribulations and persecutions until the day of judgment when Jesus returns in the air to gather those who have endured all the tribulations and persecutions for the witness of Christ and places them in safety until he makes an end to all the abominations of the world and Satan is cast into the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet.
This would all be wasted effort as 7 year trib is not the topic of discussion.
God speaks to us in scripture of a 3 1/2 year tribulation period (not a seven year) as being time, times and half time which equals 1260 days = 3 ½ years or 3 ½ Times – Hebrew calendar only had 30 days for each month and this is where you get 1260 days or 3 ½ years.

[Scripture reference]
Revelation 12:14; Daniel 7:25; Daniel 12:7
1260 days – Revelation 11:3; Revelation 12:6
42 months – Revelation 11:2; Revelation 13:5​

The abomination of desolation was 1260 years (a year is as a day with the Lord)​
Where do you get a year is as a day? Please put forward your references.
of Papal Rome rule from 538AD with Emperor Justinian’s decree and under the military protection of Belisarius and the beast (Pope) until the deadly wound came in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the papal government and established a secular one. This is also confirmed in Revelation 12:6 the church of Jesus would hide in the wilderness for exactly 1260 days (years) or 3 ½ years. This was the time when Rome persecuted the Christians and killed them which were approximately 500 million saints slain for the cause of their faith in Jesus. 1798 – 538 = 1260 days/years. Napoleon had closed down the Catholic Church and the Papacy and its power was thought to be forever broken. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to the Pope and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty. Today the Vatican has formal diplomatic relations with almost every country in the world, Revelation 13:3, 12; Matthew 24:15; Revelation 12:6.
Does every aspect of Rev 12 fit with that time period?
What water came from the mouth of the serpent?
Where exactly did the earth open to swallow the flood that the dragon cast from his mouth?
This must have been a notable event... the Romans keep good notes right? So when did Rome flood the wilderness and the earth swallowed the flood?
Jesus said those who will endure in the faith of Christ unto the end the same shall be saved. This means the end of Papal rule in 1798​
I wasn't alive in 1798 so I will not be saved?
which now allowed the Gospel to be preached through out the world as we have been set free from Papal authority even though Papal Rome will try to take its seat again to rule the nations from Jerusalem, which is also an abomination of desolation to God as Satan said “I will ascend into heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God (other ruling powers) I will sit also upon the Mount of the Congregation in the sides of the north (Jerusalem). I will ascend above the clouds; I will be like the Most High”. The so called seven year trib, which I have explained is only 3½ years in history that has already passed and is not a certain future event.​
You just switched from present tense to past tense. "Papal Rome will try..." to "...3.5 years in history that has already passed and is not a certain future event"... so which is it?
In one paragraph you have said it is now and also was in the past.
I think your logic is not consistent here. Please rework for better understanding.
There is much tribulation yet to come through Papal Rome as the world will face their tyranny once again and then the end shall come when God will judge the world as he separates the wheat from the tares, or the goats from the sheep and make end to all sin, Matthew 24:13, 14; Rev 14:14-20.
And here you shift back to the future... after saying that it is the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder that disagreement is fine but derogatory personal remarks are not.

Yep. Hope to see you there!
That's okay think I'll hang out down here. I'll overcome just like they did in Egypt.

Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Yep. Hope to see you there!
Jesus won’t be in heaven during the marriage supper of the Lamb.

After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God! For true and righteous are His judgments, because He has judged the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication; and He has avenged on her the blood of His servants shed by her.” Again they said, “Alleluia! Her smoke rises up forever and ever!” And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who sat on the throne, saying, “Amen! Alleluia!” Then a voice came from the throne, saying, “Praise our God, all you His servants and those who fear Him, both small and great!”
And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
Then he said to me, “Write: Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’ ” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.”
And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”
And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh. Revelation 19:1-21

Marriage supper is not in heaven.

You have been lied to by false teachers.

JLB

Jesus won’t be in heaven during the marriage supper of the Lamb.

After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God! For true and righteous are His judgments, because He has judged the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication; and He has avenged on her the blood of His servants shed by her.” Again they said, “Alleluia! Her smoke rises up forever and ever!” And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who sat on the throne, saying, “Amen! Alleluia!” Then a voice came from the throne, saying, “Praise our God, all you His servants and those who fear Him, both small and great!”
And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
Then he said to me, “Write: Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’ ” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.”
And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”
And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh. Revelation 19:1-21

Marriage supper is not in heaven.

You have been lied to by false teachers.

JLB
The millennium is the practice dinner for the marriage supper.
The New Earth will be the place of the full marriage supper.

Back