Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[_ Old Earth _] The "real" motive for supporting evolution.

Nietzche's works are some of the misquoted and mis understood works in philosphy.

For instance the often quoted "God is dead", is taken by many as indicated a exclamation of triumph by Nietzche. In reality, most of the context in which he states this line is dealing with the rise of secularism and how it would lead the loss of universal truths and possible nihilism. A profound observation for his time.

I have found Nietzche to be one of the philosphers that I can actually read with out coffee. His use of aphorisms in "Beyond Good and Evil" are worth the read alone.

VaultZero4Me said:
This is my last post on this thread as it is plain to see that people who have read nothing on the theory are the only ones on the other side for this thread.

Please for your on sake, learn about it before attempting to discredit it.

but you just made another post after this, how can we trust you when you lie like that :lol: :lol:

johnmuise said:
VaultZero4Me said:
This is my last post on this thread as it is plain to see that people who have read nothing on the theory are the only ones on the other side for this thread.

but you just made another post after this, how can we trust you when you lie like that :lol: :lol:

Aww you've now spun into being juvenile.

Any big adult would see that I responded to a poster who actually had something interesting to say about a topic of which he seemed to have some knowledge (re read my post to shed some light on the topic).

Run along now and play.

johnmuise said:
VaultZero4Me said:

So he's not allowed to change his mind ever?

Patashu said:
johnmuise said:
VaultZero4Me said:

no no no, i was making a joke did not not see the " :lol: :lol: " at the end of my post :wink:

johnmuise said:
Patashu said:
johnmuise said:

no no no, i was making a joke did not not see the " :lol: :lol: " at the end of my post :wink:

My apologies, sometimes it's hard to tell. (Take heidi for example ;) )

Back