Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The Reba Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
That means that only the exorcist has to fast, or also their target?
(Also that Bible verse you are quoting here is refering not to a demon, but to the spirit of unbelief of the disciples who were unable to cast out a demon by themselves becaue they were lacking in faith. Why do I always have to explain the Bible to you? :hips)

"17 And Jesus answered and said, “You unbelieving and perverted generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring him here to Me.” 18 And Jesus rebuked him, and the demon came out of him, and the boy was cured at once.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not drive it out?” 20 And He *said to them, “Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 21 [But this kind (of demon) does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”]" (Matthew 17:17-21 NASB parenthesis mine)

Allen, press a little harder, and keep fasting and praying. You'll drive that little booger out of her sooner or later.

Hi Reba
I guess I need to be more acquainted with you as a friend to know who you are.
But at least so far I have made this discovery I've have been known with crosswords and games..
So I have discovered that Reba is angrammed to the word Bear
So what are you doing on here? You should be hibernating.:sleep:lol

"17 And Jesus answered and said, “You unbelieving and perverted generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring him here to Me.” 18 And Jesus rebuked him, and the demon came out of him, and the boy was cured at once.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not drive it out?” 20 And He *said to them, “Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 21 [But this kind (of demon) does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”]" (Matthew 17:17-21 NASB parenthesis mine)

Allen, press a little harder, and keep fasting and praying. You'll drive that little booger out of her sooner or later.
Yeah just add some paranthesis to the Bible to make it mean what you want it to mean. :thumbsup That's a strategy every christian should know.

You know what he's doing. Allen's foot is on your neck, and his sword is pressing into your back, and he's reading the scriptures out loud casting demons out of you.
So he is standing in a poorly balanced stance, has no real grip of his sword and on top of that he's distracted and has a low blood sugar level because he's fasting?

Yeah just add some paranthesis to the Bible to make it mean what you want it to mean. :thumbsup That's a strategy every christian should know.

So he is standing in a poorly balanced stance, has no real grip of his sword and on top of that he's distracted and has a low blood sugar level because he's fasting?
Is this the Allen thread or the Reba thread?
We should start a separate thread for each of us.

In the Claudya thread, we can talk about evolution (lots of jokes there).
In the Jethro thread, we can talk about misrepresentation.
Who knows what he really looks like?
In the Allen thread, we can talk about ...?

Hi Reba
I would like to know do you have any acting experience and do you have a talent agent?
Listen, I think it's time we get you into a new movie. I think everyone would want to see it.
It's called " Reba Without A Cause" :rofl2 Rated G Rated God :dancing

In the Jethro thread, we can talk about misrepresentation.
Who knows what he really looks like?

Don't you remember the video of Jethro playing "What Child is This?", I think that was the song, anyway.
Of coarse we only see the back of his head but we can determine that he does not have as much hair as his avatar!

Let's see...
It's 6:39 EST.
It's gang up on Reba time!
Everyone, say something funny so Reba can laugh.

Stop right there Reba.
State law says you can't drive in your housecoat.
You know you're in California when your child's 3rd grade teacher has purple hair, a nose ring, and is named Breeze.
You know you're in California when you and your dog both have therapists.

Let's see...
It's 6:39 EST.
It's gang up on Reba time!
Everyone, say something funny so Reba can laugh.

Stop right there Reba.
State law says you can't drive in your housecoat.
You know you're in California when your child's 3rd grade teacher has purple hair, a nose ring, and is named Breeze.
You know you're in California when you and your dog both have therapists.
in California money pays you

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back