Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The true Israel

ironically i haven heard any pastor talk about that. the only reason i know of it is the fact the jw perverted it to mean something else and looked up what it is.

its also called the church age , whereby primarily gentiles are reached and used by God, the trib aka jacob's trouble does affect the world but its God really shaking the world up so the jews will see him and believe on him

imagine that.

Originally Posted by Ashua
Either Israel is God's nation forever or he is a liar. Which way will you have it?

Israel is Gods Nation forever, Just not National Israel according to the flesh rom 9:

8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Israel is Gods Nation forever, Just not National Israel according to the flesh rom 9:

8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

they doenst negate what he meant by the times of the gentiles nor also what paul meant in romans. that a remnant shall be saved, yes the Jews of the Flesh will have to believe in the lord. and they will.

see matthew 23 particularily the verse "ye shall not see me till you say blessed is he that cometh in the name of the lord"

what does that mean?

People just dontr understand the purpose of this thread.
Jesus is Israel.You cant argue with this.
But there are so many people on this board would rather ignore the scripotures just so they can support the beast who claims to be Israel.

Here came the beast and claimed to be Israel.
Jews from all over the world who are not christian gather to him to worship him.
He claims he has gatherd Israel into his own land and so called christians around the world say it must be close to the time of the end because they believe Israel has been gatherd into his own land,.

All of you fail to see the piont.
Today the beast is in Jerusalem and none of you can see it.
You claim that someday someone who is antichrist is going to fool the jews into believing he is Christ.

Can anyone see what your missing?
99% of the people in the country of Israel today are antichrist.
They deny Jesus is the Christ and they believe thier goverment is Israel as it claims it is.

People just dontr understand the purpose of this thread.
Jesus is Israel.You cant argue with this.
But there are so many people on this board would rather ignore the scripotures just so they can support the beast who claims to be Israel.

Here came the beast and claimed to be Israel.
Jews from all over the world who are not christian gather to him to worship him.
He claims he has gatherd Israel into his own land and so called christians around the world say it must be close to the time of the end because they believe Israel has been gatherd into his own land,.

All of you fail to see the piont.
Today the beast is in Jerusalem and none of you can see it.
You claim that someday someone who is antichrist is going to fool the jews into believing he is Christ.

Can anyone see what your missing?
99% of the people in the country of Israel today are antichrist.
They deny Jesus is the Christ and they believe thier goverment is Israel as it claims it is.

so what does the question in acts 1 mean to you? why would the disciples ask such as silly question if "isreal" was already there in front them as he already has the keys to the kingdom.

his response says it best.

so what does the question in acts 1 mean to you? why would the disciples ask such as silly question if "isreal" was already there in front them as he already has the keys to the kingdom.

his response says it best.

Jesus hasnt restored the kingdom to Israel.
The beast has it now.

Jesus restores the kingdom unto Israel when he comes.

Mat 8;11-12
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Take note that those who are in the kingdom when he comes are cast out.
I see no reason they should be allowed to stay.Its not thier land.
The saints they kill will dwell there.

Jesus hasnt restored the kingdom to Israel.
The beast has it now.

Jesus restores the kingdom unto Israel when he comes.

Mat 8;11-12
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Take note that those who are in the kingdom when he comes are cast out.
I see no reason they should be allowed to stay.Its not thier land.

ok then but then theres verse mat 5:5

the meek shall inherit the earth and isiah mentions a lot of the what happens in the millenia reign
jesus reigns from jerusalem

he comes here to reign and we with them.

so in order for that temple to be built jerusalem had to a jewish state again.

that is what i alluded to.

its also said that in the last days GOD gather the the nation of isreal back together. that has happened and is happening.

he drove them to the ends of the earth and is gathering them back.

so do muslims and also well hindus and others that dont believe in him.

No.The muslims claim Jesus is the Christ.Matter of fact ive read it in the quran myself.
John said antichrist claims Christ has not come in the flesh.That is the core of Judaism.

Muslims claim Christ has come
Hindus claim they dont know what your talking about.
Judaism claims Christ has not come.=antichrist

What's a Jesusite? That sounds like something I want to be!

I was plugging in the Name Jesus Everywhere in Romans 11 where it really says Israel. I did this because people are insisting Jesus is "Israel" in a theological way. Their interpretation doesn't make sense at all in Romans 11.

The verses originally said "I (Paul) am an Israelite of the seed of Abraham after the tribe of Benjamin.

Jesus was from the tribe of Judah, not Benjamin. Further, Benjamin cannot be a derivative of Jesus, but of Israel who was called Jacob the patriarch.

ok then but then theres verse mat 5:5

the meek shall inherit the earth and isiah mentions a lot of the what happens in the millenia reign
jesus reigns from jerusalem

he comes here to reign and we with them.

so in order for that temple to be built jerusalem had to a jewish state again.

that is what i alluded to.

its also said that in the last days GOD gather the the nation of isreal back together. that has happened and is happening.

he drove them to the ends of the earth and is gathering them back.

God didnt gather them.
The beast told them to come back and they heard his voice and they followed him.
he beast granted them the right to return.Its his law.Ever heard of it?

Kind of like how everyone who consents to replacement theology conveniently ignores Romans 11 and Zechariah 12-14?

Also in the 144,000 when Revelation in the same chapter distinguishes the 144,000 with a "great multitude which no man could number from every kindred and tongue and nation"

I.E. the Gentile Church and her saints.

I was plugging in the Name Jesus Everywhere in Romans 11 where it really says Israel. I did this because people are insisting Jesus is "Israel" in a theological way. Their interpretation doesn't make sense at all in Romans 11.

The verses originally said "I (Paul) am an Israelite of the seed of Abraham after the tribe of Benjamin.

Jesus was from the tribe of Judah, not Benjamin. Further, Benjamin cannot be a derivative of Jesus, but of Israel who was called Jacob the patriarch.

You have to go back to where the name originated to understand.
One must overcome to be called by the name of Israel.
Hadnt you heard?Jesus has a new name.
What must one need to do to be called by his new name?
If you can aswer that then you should understand.

You have to go back to where the name originated to understand.
One must overcome to be called by the name of Israel.
Hadnt you heard?Jesus has a new name.
What must one need to do to be called by his new name?
If you can aswer that then you should understand.

Wait, wait, wait.

Are you saying "Yeshua" is no longer called by that name, but rather has a brand new name which we will call him forever? (Israel)???

Oh, do show where you get this from if you are indeed saying this. The only thing that even remotely comes to mind is in Revelation where he has a name written on his thigh: King of Kings and Lord of Lords. --And even that is a title of symbolic elevation. --not an actual name.

Also in the 144,000 when Revelation in the same chapter distinguishes the 144,000 with a "great multitude which no man could number from every kindred and tongue and nation"

I.E. the Gentile Church and her saints.

There is a difference.
Those 144,000 overcome.They recieve that name.
But I believe they are also of the tribes of Jacob as well.

Wait, wait, wait.

Are you saying "Yeshua" is no longer called by that name, but rather has a brand new name which we will call him forever? (Israel)???

Oh, do show where you get this from if you are indeed saying this. The only thing that even remotely comes to mind is in Revelation where he has a name written on his thigh: King of Kings and Lord of Lords. --And even that is a title of symbolic elevation. --not an actual name.

Im saying one must overcome to be called by that name.
Since Israel is Gods ntion forever as you say.
It would first have to have everlasting life.

No.The muslims claim Jesus is the Christ.Matter of fact ive read it in the quran myself.
John said antichrist claims Christ has not come in the flesh.That is the core of Judaism.

Muslims claim Christ has come
Hindus claim they dont know what your talking about.
Judaism claims Christ has not come.=antichrist

so a muslim is just as saved? wow

what does paul say? if christ isnt ressurected then our faith is in vain

so do muslims believed he died on the cross? no
so that means they dont beleive in the same christ!

and he that gathered with me is for me and he that gathereth not with me is agianst(anti means agianst)

so are you saying that muslims are just as saved as we are?

if so then you are in some heretical believes

because islam doesnt recognise what same man abraham in fact they are very different.

and if you dont have jesus who is your master?

i cant be anyone but the devil, if you have the devil as your master that means that you are alsolike your father a liar and aslo does his bidding , and a child unto wrath as pauls says.

meaning that the being satan the devil

which if i recall correctly satan means rebeller and devil the opposer

if you have his nature that means you also are in opposition to the christ thus having that anti-christ nature.

Back