Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The true Israel

Im not against the jews.
Jesus is a jew.The apostles which he chose to teach me are jews.
The jewish nation which calls itself by the name of Israel is the beast.
It mocks my Lord Jesus Christ in the fact that it claims the land promised to him is thiers.
It claims to have done my Lords work in claiming it has gatherd the scatterd sheep of Israel into him own land.
Whats wrong witrh you?Are you blind?
Do you not know who it is that kills the saints of God?Its not a spirit.
It wasnt a spirit that stoned stephen.It wasnt a spirit who killed Christ.
Its not a spirit that claims to be Israel.

Those who call themselves jews and are not,are not spirits.
The synagogue of Satan is not a spirit.
The president of the USA is not a spirit.He is a man.
Even Lucifer is not a spirit.He is a man

Im not against the jews.
Jesus is a jew.The apostles which he chose to teach me are jews.
The jewish nation which calls itself by the name of Israel is the beast.
It mocks my Lord Jesus Christ in the fact that it claims the land promised to him is thiers.
It claims to have done my Lords work in claiming it has gatherd the scatterd sheep of Israel into him own land.
Whats wrong witrh you?Are you blind?
Do you not know who it is that kills the saints of God?Its not a spirit.
It wasnt a spirit that stoned stephen.It wasnt a spirit who killed Christ.
Its not a spirit that claims to be Israel.

No, I am not blind, but your lack of understanding of what I am communicating to you shows the accuser is the one truly blind. What is so hard to comprehend about us being spiritual beings within flesh and blood?

Who's killing the Saints in the Middle East? The Muslims. Who's killing the Saints in China? The Communists. Was it a Jew who murdered and tortured the Saints in Romania as revealed by Richard Wurmbrandt? When was the last time a Jew killed a Saint?

Who gets the glory for the Jews forming the National State of Israel? The Almighty Lord receives the glory! He prophesied it would happen and He made it happen.

The atheists mock the Lord and deny He is the Son of God. The Muslims honor Him with their lips and deny Jesus is the Son of God. The Jews deny Him as Messiah and God.

Each party is guilty in it's different ways. You blame the Jews because of your issues with them. Throughout this whole thread you have denied Scripture that doesn't meet your agenda. You simply ignore it.

Those who call themselves jews and are not,are not spirits.
The synagogue of Satan is not a spirit.
The president of the USA is not a spirit.He is a man.
Even Lucifer is not a spirit.He is a man

READ THE BIBLE AND ASK THE LORD FOR UNDERSTANDING :readbible

Lucifer is a man? :rolling

READ THE BIBLE AND ASK THE LORD FOR UNDERSTANDING :readbible

Lucifer is a man? :rolling

Thats a fact Jack.
A MAN.

isaiah 14;12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
isaiah 14;16
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

You should study before you laugh.

Thats a fact Jack.
A MAN.

isaiah 14;12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
isaiah 14;16
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Babylon=Jerusalem
Lucifer=the beast

so men can visit heaven?

see job 1

6Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

7And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

and what does the bible say about men seeing him face to face? and what of jesus when he said that no man hath seen the father in any shape.

and i also would add that how could a mere men cast sickness upon job?

Thats a fact Jack.
A MAN.

isaiah 14;12
isaiah 14;16

:rolling

Put it into context, by the witness of 2 or 3 Scripture is confirmed

Luke 10:18-20
18 He [Jesus] replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20 However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.â€

Did man come before or after angels?

No, I am not blind, but your lack of understanding of what I am communicating to you shows the accuser is the one truly blind. What is so hard to comprehend about us being spiritual beings within flesh and blood?

Who's killing the Saints in the Middle East? The Muslims. Who's killing the Saints in China? The Communists. Was it a Jew who murdered and tortured the Saints in Romania as revealed by Richard Wurmbrandt? When was the last time a Jew killed a Saint?

Who gets the glory for the Jews forming the National State of Israel? The Almighty Lord receives the glory! He prophesied it would happen and He made it happen.

The atheists mock the Lord and deny He is the Son of God. The Muslims honor Him with their lips and deny Jesus is the Son of God. The Jews deny Him as Messiah and God.

Each party is guilty in it's different ways. You blame the Jews because of your issues with them. Throughout this whole thread you have denied Scripture that doesn't meet your agenda. You simply ignore it.

There you go again straying from the word of God .Trying to find an understanding without a teacher.
Perhaps you should listen to Jesus .Jesus said who will kill the saints over and over again.

Mat 23; 34
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute [them] from city to city:

The saints will not have gone over all the cities of Israel till Jesus comes.
And while they are testifying they are being killed.
Yet you leaning to your own understanding think they are being sent to the muslims.ROFLOL

:rolling

Put it into context, by the witness of 2 or 3 Scripture is confirmed

Luke 10:18-20
18 He [Jesus] replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20 However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”

Did man come before or after angels?

I said Lucifer.
Lucifer is king of Babylon.
Also known as the beast.

Yes the scripture says Lucifer is a man\
I didnt say anything about Satan

There you go again straying from the word of God .Trying to find an understanding without a teacher.
Perhaps you should listen to Jesus .Jesus said who will kill the saints over and over again.

Mat 23; 34
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute [them] from city to city:

The saints will not have gone over all the cities of Israel till Jesus comes.
And while they are testifying they are being killed.
Yet you leaning to your own understanding think they are being sent to the muslims.ROFLOL

Says the one twisting the Scripture in his hatred for the Jews. You are unable to comprehend a simple Biblical truth and yet you accuse me of leaning on my own understanding?

You are leaning on your own hatred for the Jews that blinds you to the fact that the saints are being killed by Muslims, Chinese, Koreans, Communists all over the world.

Put that verse into context:
29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!
33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

I said Lucifer.
Lucifer is king of Babylon.
Also known as the beast.

Yes the scripture says Lucifer is a man\
I didnt say anything about Satan

Oh, so the spirit of tha antichrist will in fact come in the form of a man. Contradicting yourself now :clap

The Lords
You really shouldnt laugh at the word of God if you dont understand it .Isaiah is speaking of a man here.Not a spirit.
It is a man who is king of Babylon.Not a spirit.Babylon may be a spiritual name for Jerusalem but Jerusalem certainly does have a king and he is no spirit.He is a man.

isaiah 14;12
isaiah 14;16

Oh, so the spirit of tha antichrist will in fact come in the form of a man. Contradicting yourself now :clap

No im not contradicting myself.
It is your claim that Lucifer is a spirit but it is the word of God that Lucifer ,king of Babylon ,is a man.
You are denying the word of God.

It is your claim that Lucifer is a spirit but it is the word of God that Lucifer ,king of Babylon ,is a man.

:lol

Again taking the Scripture out of context to meet your agenda. I didn't realize that a mere mortal existed in the heavens before Adam and Eve, rebelled against God and was then cast into the depths of the pit.

The man the king of Babylon is being compared to Satan/Lucifer. Put it into context :yes

Isaiah 14

12 How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!

You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.

14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.â€
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.

16 Those who see you stare at you,
they ponder your fate:
“Is this the man who shook the earth
and made kingdoms tremble,
17 the man who made the world a wilderness,
who overthrew its cities
and would not let his captives go home?â€

The Lords
You really shouldnt laugh at the word of God if you dont understand it .Isaiah is speaking of a man here.Not a spirit.
It is a man who is king of Babylon.Not a spirit.Babylon may be a spiritual name for Jerusalem but Jerusalem certainly does have a king and he is no spirit.He is a man.

isaiah 14;12
isaiah 14;16

I'm not laughing at the Sacred Scriptures. What's funny is your inability to comprehend them as you are blinded by your extreme hatred for the Jews. :rolling C'mon you don't even recognize that we are spiritual beings within flesh and blood.

Ephesians 2:1-3
1 As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

Where is your empathy for the Saints who are being killed globally? Where is your empathy for the exMuslims turned Christians being brutally tortured by Muslims? Where is your empathy for the Saints being murdered and tortured in communist countries?

:lol

Again taking the Scripture out of context to meet your agenda. I didn't realize that a mere mortal existed in the heavens before Adam and Eve, rebelled against God and was then cast into the depths of the pit.

The man the king of Babylon is being compared to Satan/Lucifer. Put it into context :yes

Isaiah 14

12 How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!

You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.

14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.â€
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.

16 Those who see you stare at you,
they ponder your fate:
“Is this the man who shook the earth
and made kingdoms tremble,
17 the man who made the world a wilderness,
who overthrew its cities
and would not let his captives go home?â€

Obviously you dont know where the kingdom of God is.
I'll give you a clue.
Lucifer shall be cast out when the saints go marching in.

Mat 8;11-12
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Lucifer ans Satan are one and the same. You are infact denying the Word

Lucifer fell out of the sky, Satan fell out of the sky :chin

Lucifer ans Satan are one and the same. You are infact denying the Word

Lucifer fell out of the sky, Satan fell out of the sky :chin

isaiah 14;12
isaiah 14;16

No Im agreeing with the word.The word says Lucifer is a man .And Im in agreeement with the word.Lucifer is a man.

Obviously you dont know where the kingdom of God is.
I'll give you a clue.
Lucifer shall be cast out when the saints go marching in.

Mat 8;11-12
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I don't want you showing me anything :shame

So the "man" Lucifer is eternal. That presents a problem in your thinking huh

Back