Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The US, not the RCC is like Babylon of Old and Reigns over the Kings of the Earth, Rev.17:5,18

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Her description starts at verse 1.

The purpose of a harlot is to go out into the world and collect from the world in this case error of other gods and religions... then like the leven of the pharisees and a harlot it infects the Truth with error... and ways of other religions... clearly God tells the Israelites to destroy the high places and their gods

If you take up their ways might as well take up their gods too

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why do some Catholic church's have a sign outside that reads Roman Catholic Church while others just have Catholic Church?
The Catholic Church is a cult. The Bible says when we genuinely believe in Jesus we are baptized with the Holy Spirit and thereby into Jesus going to hell for our sinning, and as a result sinning is removed from we genuine believers in the resurrection. The Catholic church says to confess your sins to a Priest and when he says your sins are forgiven they are removed and you get to go to heaven. Wrong! Lie out of hell. What makes it even more of a cult is the fact that they teach that there is more than one way to get to heaven. They teach that when you partake of the Eucharist administered only by a "Catholic Priest" your sins are forgiven. Both are phony salvation messages that keep you on your way to hell.

The Catholic Church is a cult. The Bible says when we genuinely believe in Jesus we are baptized with the Holy Spirit and thereby into Jesus going to hell for our sinning, and as a result sinning is removed from we genuine believers in the resurrection. The Catholic church says to confess your sins to a Priest and when he says your sins are forgiven they are removed and you get to go to heaven. Wrong! Lie out of hell. What makes it even more of a cult is the fact that they teach that there is more than one way to get to heaven. They teach that when you partake of the Eucharist administered only by a "Catholic Priest" your sins are forgiven. Both are phony salvation messages that keep you on your way to hell.
You need to be careful saying this as there are many Catholics that I know are Spiritually born again from above and indwelled with the Holy Spirit that like the Catholic church even though they do not agree with some doctrines. To bash any religion is a violation of the ToS 1.4 so please be aware of that.

BTW, that question was for Mungo being that he is a Catholic.

Then why do some Catholic church's have a sign outside that reads Roman Catholic Church while others just have Catholic Church?
I don't know why some do and some do not. Perhaps there are other rites in the area and they wish to make it clear they are Roman rite.

However that is not relevant to the name of the worldwide Church led by Pope Francis. He is Pope for all the different rites.

Nasty. I'm surprised for_his_glory hasn't deleted it.

You need to be careful saying this as there are many Catholics that I know are Spiritually born again from above and indwelled with the Holy Spirit that like the Catholic church even though they do not agree with some doctrines. To bash any religion is a violation of the ToS 1.4 so please be aware of that.

BTW, that question was for Mungo being that he is a Catholic.
As an evangelist I have met numerous Christians who remained in the Catholic Church who told me they were afraid to leave the church. I learned through my conversations with them that they are afraid to leave because they were indoctrinated with the Catholic beliefs.

While I met with a Christian Catholic friend, Jesus revealed to me that a curse remained on her house because she kept a bust of Mary, which is a demon, on her cuboard in her house.

On another occasion after I shared that the USA is Babylon the great with the same woman, we prayed and asked Jesus to show her a sign that I was telling her the truth. Later she told me that on her way home she saw a vision of a rainbow in the sky on clear bright sunny day.

I answer to Jesus alone and I am sickened by the false teachings that are being taught in the churches by academia in Christianity.

Nasty. I'm surprised for_his_glory hasn't deleted it.
As an evangelist I have met numerous Christians who remained in the Catholic Church who told me they were afraid to leave the church. I learned through my conversations with them that they are afraid to leave because they were indoctrinated with the Catholic false teachings.
While I met with a Christian Catholic friend, Jesus revealed to me that a curse remained on her house because she kept a bust of Mary, which is a demon posing as Mary, on her cupboard in her house.
On another occasion after I shared that the USA is Babylon the great with the same woman, we prayed and asked Jesus to show her a sign that I was telling her the truth. Later she told me that on her way home she saw a vision of a rainbow in the sky on clear bright sunny day.
If you are a genuine Christian and still practicing Catholicism you need to be made aware that when the Antichrist emerges on the scene and the falling away takes place the Catholic church is going to fall away, turn on we Christians and join the Antichrist. I answer to Jesus alone and I am appalled by the false teachings being taught in the Christian churches by academia in Christianity.

As an evangelist I have met numerous Christians who remained in the Catholic Church who told me they were afraid to leave the church. I learned through my conversations with them that they are afraid to leave because they were indoctrinated with the Catholic beliefs.

While I met with a Christian Catholic friend, Jesus revealed to me that a curse remained on her house because she kept a bust of Mary, which is a demon, on her cuboard in her house.

I answer to Jesus alone and I am sickened by the false teachings that are being taught in the churches by academia in Christianity.
As an evangelist you should be spreading the gospel of Jesus and not spending your time insulting both PERSONS, as in another thread, and DENOMINATIONS...since every denomination has something about it we might not agree with.

If you address yourself to the OP, fine.
If you intend to bash the CC and other members, you will soon be banned from this thread too.

Back