Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

**The Word of Faith Movement.........Twisted scripture

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Everything I read in the Bible, both OT and NT are geared toward giving to the poor, not the rich.

A farmer is to leave the edges of HIS field... for the poor. Our abundance goes directly to the poor. It never goes through the rich, to the poor.

Why is this? Because there is something special that happens when we directly interface with somebody in need, and no amount of money can buy that.

Patience, I'm not knocking what Joyce Meyers has to say. Buy her products if you want to support her, just like you'd buy a cd of your favorite band...

But try this. Instead of giving her money so that she can help the poor, why not go downtown and look for somebody that has a cardboard sign, walk up to them, and give them that money? Or look around to the people you know. I'm sure there are those in your own neighborhood, or church that are struggling and could take advantage of the full amount of those funds instead of a meager portion.

You wan't 110% back from God, you'll get 200 % back when you give directly to somebody in need... but it doesn't always come back in the form of cash.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back