Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Theistic Evolution

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
We went through this the last time, the evidence is there evidence that will poke so many holes in your theory you won't have a leg to stand on.. evidence that people reading this thread on the internet can look up for themselves, you won't be sorry folks, its like a breath of fresh air...

Just watch the video Barbarian, it won't bight.. :wave

tob

We went through this the last time, the evidence is there evidence that will poke so many holes in your theory you won't have a leg to stand on..

But you can't think of even one you can tell us about? Surprising to say the least. If you can't understand it well enough to tell us what it is, what makes you think it's right?

Just tell us one.

Once someone came to me with a multi-level marketing "opportunity." I asked him about it, and he told me I'd have to watch the video. I asked several more times, and each time I got the same answer; "watch the video." Finally he admitted that he had been told to never say anything about it, and to just have people watch the video.

So if you can't tell us any of that wonderful stuff on your own, we can safely conclude it's not there.

Back