Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

"Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. (Matt. 24:44 NKJ)

The Trinity is One Witness. The 2nd witness is One Body in Christ who testify of Gods' mercy towards mankind. The Holy Spirit knows genuine sincerity from lip service,
Many will say to me inthat day, Lord, Lord, have we notprophesied in thy name? and in thyname have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
The above content reveals that the spirit of darkness meanders within the Bible when trying to talk about the Bible/Scriptures, and its interpetations of Scriptures are demoniac.
Then they go into the anti-Christ line.
The birthplace, or the cradle of Antichrist, was the own Church, unfortunately, see how.

1 John 2:v.18-19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth, GOD is the Truth. 1John 5:7 reveals: There are three that testify in heaven, the Father (GOD the Father), the Word(the Word made flesh-JESUS), and the Holy Spirit (who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a person), and these three are One.
Spiritists or esoteric followers of Judaism, they are deceived by the spirit of darkness, and they will never know the Truth-John 8:44.

Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective, as is showed by JESUS in Matthew 16:21-23. Take a look. And Luke 24:36-46
Two births. One original flesh that l
We seek to break the dominion of. The wretched man.

One man of the Spirit we open the door to allow Him to enter.

1 Peter 2:24 is our salvation. At the last trump we are totally changed. Till the Resurrection we confess our sins. The Resurrection has not already passed.

We are not to sin that Grace should abound. This all does have some mystery about it; while we still see throug a glass darkly. Face to face will come.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

The Trinity is One Witness. The 2nd witness is One Body in Christ who testify of Gods' mercy towards mankind. The Holy Spirit knows genuine sincerity from lip service,

Many will say to me inthat day, Lord, Lord, have we notprophesied in thy name? and in thyname have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Thanks for complicating everything,
And
I am serious.

The Father speaks words that become physical creation (including Jesus).

The Words especially spoken/respoken by Prophets, become Jesus.

Jesus becomes a life giving Spirit that can be in us.

The Holy Spirit in us, works in us to give us power to witness to others.

Romans 1:20 says creation speaks of God. The seed is the Word of God. The ground is men’s hearts.

Scriptures became Jesus.

As a redneck I see through a welding lens, but I realize I get a broad crowd of witnesses.

Prophecy becoming true.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

The above content reveals that the spirit of darkness meanders within the Bible when trying to talk about the Bible/Scriptures, and its interpetations of Scriptures are demoniac.
You just said my belief that all believers are one body in Christ"... is demonic. All witnesses for my God are one body. I believe you must have misunderstood my last post. If you didn't misunderstand, then it's you with the demon. I' m not angey. I'm correcting you in love.
The birthplace, or the cradle of Antichrist, was the own Church, unfortunately, see how.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

This anti-Christ is the spirit of satan and long precedes our Saviors birth on earth.

Oseas, if you disagree with my responses in this post, please tell me why in your own words, from your own inderstanding why you disagree. I'll start for you.

"All believers are not one body, in agreement with Jesus as one witness for God because.............

Many will say to Jesus in judgment day, "But Lord, we worked by telling others the law can't condemn us because you took my place. The law says.......

You do realize, I hope, that the wretched man is destroyed, (Rom 6:6), when we are "immersed" into Christ and His death and burial. (Rom 6:3-4)
From Christ's death we are raised with Him to walk in newness of life !
"Flesh" just lost its dominion !
"And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." (Gal 5:240
Walk in the Spirit and you won't fulfil the lusts of the flesh. (Gal 5:16)

1 Peter 2:24 is our salvation. At the last trump we are totally changed. Till the Resurrection we confess our sins. The Resurrection has not already passed.

We are not to sin that Grace should abound. This all does have some mystery about it; while we still see throug a glass darkly. Face to face will come.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

The above content reveals that the spirit of darkness meanders within the Bible when trying to talk about the Bible/Scriptures, and its interpretations of Scriptures are demoniac.

The Antichrist was born and rose up from the own Church-See how

You just said my belief that all believers are one body in Christ"... is demonic. All witnesses for my God are one body. I believe you must have misunderstood my last post. If you didn't misunderstand, then it's you with the demon. I' m not angey. I'm correcting you in love.
By the content you have posted, I must say again or I repeat that-> What the spiritists and esoteric people preach of the Bible reveals that the spirit of darkness meanders within the Bible when trying to talk about the Bible/Scriptures, and its interpretations of Scriptures are demoniac. Matthew 4:5-7
This anti-Christ is the spirit of satan and long precedes our Saviors birth on earth.
@Oseas, if you disagree with my responses in this post, please tell me why in your own words, from your own inderstanding why you disagree. I'll start for you.

"All believers are not one body, in agreement with Jesus as one witness for God because.............

Many will say to Jesus in judgment day, "But Lord, we worked by telling others the law can't condemn us because you took my place. The law says.......
What the spiritists and esoteric people preach of the Bible reveals that the spirit of darkness meanders within the Bible when trying to talk about the Bible/Scriptures, and its interpretations of Scriptures are demoniac. Genesis 3:1

Yes, JESUS said: John10:9->I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
John 1:11 -> He came to His own, and His own received Him not. (But His own said (to JESUS): "We have one Father, even GOD." So, why they received not our Lord JESUS? John 8:43-45 and Matthew 23:33-35, and Matthew 3:7, have a profound explanation why they received not JESUS.
1 Peter 2:24 is our salvation. At the last trump we are totally changed.
Yes, certainly. The Trumpet shall sound-Daniel 12:1-4, and 2Thessalonians 4:16 combined with Revelation 11:15-18.

And Romans 8:18-19 say:

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waits for the MANIFESTATION of the sons of GOD. --> (Where's them?)
John 1:12-13:
12 But as many as received JESUS, to them gave He power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on His name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD.
Till the Resurrection we confess our sins. The Resurrection has not already passed.
Perfect. The resurrection must still occur now, even now, in this last Day, the seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day, in LITERAL fulfillment of Daniel 12:1-4-, combined with John 5:21&28-29 and 1Thessalonians 4:16 and Isaiah 26:19-21-take a look.
Mississippi redneck
eddif
Yes. Corinthians 13:9-10 reveals:
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. -->(Now that which decays and waxes old is ready to vanish away. -> And Peter Apostle warned, by the Holy Spirit, saying: 2Peter 3:11-Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED (as an implosion), what manner of persons ought you to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

1John 3:1-3
Yes. Corinthians 13:9-10 reveals:
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. -->(Now that which decays and waxes old is ready to vanish away. -> And Peter Apostle warned, by the Holy Spirit, saying: 2Peter 3:11-Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED (as an implosion), what manner of persons ought you to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

1John 3:1-3
1 Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called the sons of GOD: therefore the world knows us not, because it knew Him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of GOD, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.

3 And every man that has this hope in Him purifies himself, even as He is pure.

The Word is GOD, GOD Himself, self-executing.

GOD BLESS

You do realize, I hope, that the wretched man is destroyed, (Rom 6:6), when we are "immersed" into Christ and His death and burial. (Rom 6:3-4)
From Christ's death we are raised with Him to walk in newness of life !
"Flesh" just lost its dominion !
"And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." (Gal 5:240
Walk in the Spirit and you won't fulfil the lusts of the flesh. (Gal 5:16)
I am pretty sure I do see through a glass darkly, and in spite of trying I still have things that I was taught that are wrong.

I do believe the old man was under the dominion of sin. That a great falling away will continue.

It does not bother me for you to beat on me a moderate amount. There are progressions in our journey. We disagree on some points, and you have in mind those who would be hurt.

Complex issues will be finished at the last trump. Not tiny adjustments, but major issues.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

I am pretty sure I do see through a glass darkly, and in spite of trying I still have things that I was taught that are wrong.
As James wrote..."If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." (James 1:5)
Keep asking !
I do believe the old man was under the dominion of sin.
I am glad you wrote "was".
It shows you understand that the old man is destroyed, if one is in Christ.
That a great falling away will continue.
Until the end, I'm afraid.
It does not bother me for you to beat on me a moderate amount. There are progressions in our journey. We disagree on some points, and you have in mind those who would be hurt.
Please don't consider my words, or replies a "beating".
I just share what I have been taught.
Complex issues will be finished at the last trump. Not tiny adjustments, but major issues.
They will be finished, all right.
The old and wicked will be gone forever, to the glory of God and of the name of Jesus Christ !

Back