Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Thoughts on Joel Osteen

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I've sat in "brother Mike's" shoes and walked out of same, for the false Gospel it was. There is a vicious little message that is involved with the charismatic realm in general, that the preachers basically "lifted" from the world. I was somewhat fortunate, before I was saved, to be enraptured with the "Success Institute" of W. Clement Stone, Napoleon Hill, and other of these types of "motivational" speakers, who's message was, that if you wanted something, and thought about it, exerted your will, you can have anything you set your mind on. I also read, when it came out, Robert Ringers book, "Winning Through Intimidation." I studied the business habits of successful people, the "optimist predators" and mimicked all of these things, using same to gain for myself. Yes, it does work and NO, you do NOT need Jesus Christ's assistance to do any of this. This kind of activity is ALL ABOUT THE WORLD and your place of success "in it."

This "mindset" allowed me a fair amount of personal prosperity at as a fairly young man, by my mid 20's. I was very very determined to be successful, financially. I still suffer under this form of internal aggression, and have to keep my sights in check on this matter, as I know it can "rule" me, this phony quest for goods and riches. There came a point in my life when I had "attained." By my early 40's I sat in my mansion. Bank account brimming with 7 figures. Even more money in the business I had. I've done stuff that most people only dream of.

I sat across the negotiation table with the worlds largest publicly traded company in my field, it's CEO, it's chief legal officer, and their CFO, with 3 of my own "high dollar attorney's" on my side, and called the man a thief to his face. Not just a thief, an *expletive* thief. It was the high point of my powerful career, and I still take delight in calling down that man for what he was to his face. He was trying to buy my company, and his offer stunk. I made many times more money after I shut him down. And he knew it, and tried to roll me over, seeing what I had going on. Away from me, you thief. I had better things to do with my "oh so valuable" time. And if YOU are not careful, I will surpass YOU too, and I will take YOUR SEAT! This was my mindset.

I've rubbed shoulders with the most powerful people on this planet. Sat with them. Ate with them. Did powerful business with them. And I learned a LOT about "their world." It is the most ugly vicious place there is. The people are ALL, selfish, greedy, incessant THIEVES and LIARS who have to have high dollar expensive attorneys, literally hooked to their side, for every move on the chessboard that they make. It was this that finally TURNED MY STOMACH. I knew "what they were" and "what they were all about" because I played in "their playground." I had no bones about "who" I was dealing with, and trusted none of them. They were not, and ARE NOT, worthy of ANY trust whatsoever.

No, no one "needs" Jesus for ANY of this. If anything, it was JESUS who coaxed me away from this table, and brought me back to Spiritual Reality, having given me a more than adequate TASTE of that side of the world.

I'll never go back to that table, because I already know "who" is sitting there, waiting to devour me. The lying whales and largest predators of this wicked place, who are all hypocrites to the core of their being, fully deluded by their riches, wealth and prosperity. Secure for now, as they might very falsely think.

Excess money is a curse to the soul. And thieves will PILE UP at your door. Yes, if you are a 'saved' born again believer, you WILL have more power than they, the POWER of DISCERNMENT that they don't have. And that can and does make for a powerful business man. But this POWER is misdirected, easily, and can lead a man astray, even more easily. I was fortunate to have A Divine Guard, seeing me through all of this. And what I learned, I would not trade for anything.

My fortune is not on this earth or in this world. If anything, I wish for it's ENDING, this wicked world.

1 John 2:16
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And yes, ALL that is in that world of riches IS the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.

These are not just 'mere Words' to me, but LEARNED reality.

These "fat cats" are scheduled for destruction.

Take a serious LOOK at the intentions of God in Christ, please, and align your hearts, therein:

1 Corinthians 15:24
Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Get into THIS SEAT, now, yourself. The lowest seat in the house of the wicked world is where Jesus will take you.

And it is THERE, that Heaven Will Reign Down, within, and you will see things that He Is Right Now, Doing, that you never even dreamed of.

You can still love the person and not attend. They should know and accept that your love for them is not dependent on whether or not you attend a certain event. Attending implies that you support what is taking place.

You and I won't see this the same. You see it as love to take a stand and I am not afraid to be there. I actually might have this scenario in my future and I'm not afraid.

I'm proud of you LTD.
The one thing that stands out to me in posts that are against attending is that they express the view that you will be showing approval.

Well, just who are they concerned will judge you as "approving?" Certainly not God, because He already knows your thoughts. So, that seems to only leave "man" that they would be concerned about. (Isn't there a verse or two about us not having a fear of man?)

How do you know that is the case?
I didn't say it was the case, I said "if that was the case."

If it is the case that Joel (or any other Bible teacher) preach a false gospel or an incomplete gospel or other doctrine which contradicts Christian belief, and leads many people astray, how would God approve of the few that perhaps manage to find true salvation? It sure wouldn't be through the erroneous teachings but the grace of God. I'm not sure how you can justify that even one being saved would be honourable to God when countless others won't be saved because of those very same teachings.

You and I won't see this the same. You see it as love to take a stand and I am not afraid to be there. I actually might have this scenario in my future and I'm not afraid.

I'm proud of you LTD.
The one thing that stands out to me in posts that are against attending is that they express the view that you will be showing approval.

Well, just who are they concerned will judge you as "approving?" Certainly not God, because He already knows your thoughts. So, that seems to only leave "man" that they would be concerned about. (Isn't there a verse or two about us not having a fear of man?)
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fear of man but standing for truth and doing what is right as a believer. If man sees a believer at a gay wedding and believes that this believer is then approving the gay marriage (how can it not be the case?), then that believer has just led numerous people astray, not to mention those that didn't attend but find out this person did.

Of course, it would more be the fear of man, fear of losing respect or relationship, that would lead one to attend, not love. The loving thing to do is not imply that people are okay in their sin; the loving thing to do is let people know that sin is sin.

"So should I attend a same-sex wedding?

There are two competing tensions to reconcile in answering this question:

1. The fact that you love and care for the person getting “married” means the answer should be “yes.” It is difficult to see how not going to the ceremony demonstrates love and care for the person.
  2. The fact that this is not really a marriage at all means the answer should be “no.” It is difficult to see how going to the ceremony communicates anything other than your approval—so if you don’t approve but go anyway you act dishonestly or with hypocrisy.
My personal position is that answer #2 above outweighs answer #1, so I would not go. Sometimes the most loving thing to do is not the thing that on the surface looks most loving. I don’t want to do something in order to make someone else feel more positive about me if by doing it I am in effect encouraging them to do something harmful. Going to a same-sex wedding is not the most loving thing to do because I don’t want to encourage my friends in actions that run contrary to God’s command."

http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/should-i-attend-a-same-sex-wedding

http://www.gotquestions.org/gay-wedding.html

I'm curious Bill, what do you mean that I should do a spiritual inventory?
Could you explain that better to me?
Because it sounds very negative and derogatory, insulting and disrespectful.
It is, of course, none of the above. I meet with a, very inordinate, amount of push back when I suggest others might want to do as I try to do, daily, and do a Spiritual Inventory. The truth is that our LORD calls for us in the afore mentioned scripture to do, exactly, this very thing when He commands, not asks, us to pull the Log out of our eye before attempting to extract the splinter from our fellow's eye.

I do know that any call toi, actually, live for God can and often is found to be an insult in the society we live in today but the truth of the matter is that when we seek to lead any person to the cross we are demanding they do a Spiritual Inventory and then ask for forgiveness where they have failed... are we, a group of Forgiven, known Sinners, any better than they?

In the past when brothers, such as Jethro have called me on the carpet, requiring a Spiritual Inventory, I have not been offended, I know they have the needed love for their fellow repented sinner, Bill, and are trying to see me through the Narrow Gate. I try hard not to let my Pride jump up and drag me further into a pit I'll, later, need to cr4awl out of.

I have same sex relationship friends. Had I taken a standoff posture over "their particular sins" I would have never gotten close enough to them to "witness" the Love of God in Christ to them. Do I "approve" of their sin?! Uh, NO! I approve even LESS of my own sins, in failing to love my neighbors as myself, REGARDLESS of the facts of our "mutual sinship."

These people have 'witnessed' the expression of Love of God in Christ from me, to them, regardless of their sins.

Would I approve of the church blessing such sexual alliances? Uh, no. But we certainly bless our own sins in church, don't we? Oh, look how holy I am! I do not do what YOU do! Blah on all of that nonsense. Any person who witnesses to another person about Jesus Christ, our Lord, does so AS A SINNER, regardless of how much FLESH PUFF and SMOKE they put up about not being "sinners."

If any believer CAN NOT express Gods Love in Christ to every sinner, they are not living right themselves. God will hear nothing of you, from you.

The :prayer: of the Pharisee was only to himself in his hypocrisy and self righteousness.

Luke 18:11
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

Here's news for every believer. Yeah, we are all EXACTLY like "other sinners."

It is upon the TRUTHFUL, that justification in Christ, abides, and WITNESSES, actively, to every sinner. If we want to express disapproval of any sin, we should disapprove our own, continually, daily. And not "lie" to ourselves about being a sinner, like the "other people."

I have same sex relationship friends. Had I taken a standoff posture over "their particular sins" I would have never gotten close enough to them to "witness" the Love of God in Christ to them. Do I "approve" of their sin?! Uh, NO! I approve even LESS of my own sins, in failing to love my neighbors as myself, REGARDLESS of the facts of our "mutual sinship."

These people have 'witnessed' the expression of Love of God in Christ from me, to them, regardless of their sins.

Would I approve of the church blessing such sexual alliances? Uh, no. But we certainly bless our own sins in church, don't we? Oh, look how holy I am! I do not do what YOU do! Blah on all of that nonsense. Any person who witnesses to another person about Jesus Christ, our Lord, does so AS A SINNER, regardless of how much FLESH PUFF and SMOKE they put up about not being "sinners."

If any believer CAN NOT express Gods Love in Christ to every sinner, they are not living right themselves. God will hear nothing of you, from you.

The :prayer: of the Pharisee was only to himself in his hypocrisy and self righteousness.

Luke 18:11
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

Here's news for every believer. Yeah, we are all EXACTLY like "other sinners."

It is upon the TRUTHFUL, that justification in Christ, abides, and WITNESSES, actively, to every sinner. If we want to express disapproval of any sin, we should disapprove our own, continually, daily. And not "lie" to ourselves about being a sinner, like the "other people."
So how does this fit in with the (off-topic) discussion regarding whether or not a Christian should attend a gay wedding?

.Jesus preached and did miracles at his death 120 saved

Greetings, jasonc, my friend. It was 10 days after His ascension that the 120 were saved and that came through the Holy Spirit inspired, and Peter by-Faith-delivered speech, that pricked them to the very depths of their hearts (conviction emphasis also courtesy of the Spirit, Holy). He told them what had been done, what they had done, in no uncertain terms.

Not trying to argue, and I do take your bigger point, but just saying. There were no 120 that I know about who were saved at His death, but you already know this.

Since Joel might attend a Homosexual Wedding, and I would also if told to go.

Greetings, Brother Mike, my friend. I hear you sticking up for a preacher who delivers inspired messages that you know come for God. I have also been touched in my spirit as I've sat, quitetly listening to Joel. I've said that I like him. There are somethings that are not 100%, okay. But what man can say, "I have no sin," right? Only the Dr. Filth liar, liar, whose pants are on fire... says that.

Then (value added) add to that: the good ol' "Touch not the anointed (of God)," command, right?

He is condoning the very acts that are an abomination to God.

Oh? It's the 'Abomination [capitol 'A']' word you want to favor us with? Really? What about the abomination word that describes anybody who carries an uneven scale? We are told that we should not make judgments according to our eye, not according to our ear, but to make righteous judgments.

Abominations come in many flavors, as you may know. Here's another one, tailored precisely for your back pocket. Tuck it away. Don't reject it, but do think about it as beef jerky, for the trail (so-to-speak) or for the Journey and the times of adversity (shortness of bread), for the time you want something to chew on... it's the UnEven Scale. Ewwww! Run away. The abominable sonman (snowman) is coming... or maybe it's Big-Foot? But an abomination (to God) is wickedness plain and simple. Depart from all abominable acts even the Prov 20:23 one, not just the one you've never tasted, depart from the one that seemingly is your idol whatever that one may be. Just saying.

Oh, and BTW: Greetings, Peter Ph8th, my friend! Good to see you. Godspeed to you, sir!

I'd go to a homosexual wedding too.
Greetings Rollo Tamasi, my friend. I've attended worse. Don't get me started. Some things that are done today (even by my close loved ones) do not consider the sacredness and sanctity of marriage. But if we are talking about offending those "Christians" who have allowed divorce several times (or even once or maybe more) like me? Then we don't really have a leg to stand on as we refer to the sanctity of marriage vows before God who hates divorce but allows in certain cases, right? So again, I'm harping on ye ol' abominable sonman theology of mine. Sorry that. Rant over.

Still, it's not a mystery any more, not since Paul declared it. It's a mystery revealed. The joining together of two flesh that they become one flesh is a sacred secret that Christians may share among themselves. We are His Body. We are to continue together and allow our Guide, our Teacher, our Paraclete, our Covering, our Mighty God, our Counselor, our Holiness itself to bring us into all truth!

What about gay Mormons? :poke

Greetings (again) Peter F8th (my friend)! We don't need to go that far. What about fornicators who pretend they are Christian but they don't wait until marriage to do the dirty? There are some very specific Scripture about that.

I'm giving quotes, not to quote really, and certainly not to prove a point, but rather, just to point to context for ezrider reference to those who want to study it out a bit: See Acts 15:20 Instead, we should write and tell them to abstain from eating food offered to idols, ...they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from... and see 1 Cor 5:11 too: Don't even eat with such people. ... Holman Christian Standard Bible ... if he was addicted to fornication or avarice or idol-worship or abusive language or ... The apostle's meaning is, that in his prohibition of keeping company with men of the ...

Chapter.Six.JWO - Jesus' words Only
www.jesuswordsonly.com/books/108-chapter-six-jwo.html The second decision was to prohibit eating meat sacrificed to idols. This principle ....He is upset that Christians are being told they can commit fornication. He is furious.... Don't let your conscience dictate questions about what you are eating. I quoted that one because it's a hot news item for some. Paul NEVER contradicted Jesus. Not once, all of our bible are comprised of writings inspired and God-Breathed. Men of God who wrote, had no more say than a log, being carried along by the river of the Breath Himself! Hallelujah! There is no contradiction but there is a well thought thesis that I do not support, except as it stirs us to seek Him who is our Supreme Commander. And MODs? Feel free (as always) to Edit me, to trim stuff that I try to say but don't say well. It's all good to me. And I agape you more and more every day. You have permissions! Have had permission, from day one, when I first joined, to edit me, you may even edit me in seemingly unscrupulous ways and I will not lift a finger to defend me. Not me. That won't happen.

We are all growing hopefully, and we don't need to tear people down.
Greetings (again) BrotherM ... I hear ya. IN fact, nature itself teaches us this, your lesson. Or what does it mean when The Preacher says (from Ecclesiastes) Ecc 10:8 If you dig a pit, you might fall in; if you break down a wall, a snake might bite you. .... If you tear down an old wall, a snake may come out and bite you. see BibleGateway multiple version of that one too.
What does that even mean? Does God "go" anywhere?
Greetings, Free, my friend. Of course God can not "go" anywhere. He is Spirit. He fills all heaven and all earth, and strictly speaking, there is no gender in heaven. Mr. Spock, of Star Trek fame (now deceased) isn't my favorite preacher even though he does have some truth. For instance, Spock spoke (as the voice of Lenord Nimoy) Mr. Spock speaks about Shekinah Glory of God and the article may be read in The Barean Call (online journal) in the article, "Mr. Spock's Feminine Judaism", but that doesn't mean that I would argue that God is female, but only saying that there is no gender in Heaven and that God made Man (males first) and that's it's also correct to say, "God created them male and female" as "MAN".
View attachment 7314
Lots of little things that could be argued toothless (like me).
Boy, some of us sure do take ourselves way too seriously. LOL
WE sure do, my friend.

Greetings Willie T, Go with God! Good point you made there....

Answered? Yes. Foolish? No.

Seems like a theme song for the tread (thread) doesn't it? All there is left needed to complete is that little icon, "Don't tread on me."
View attachment 7315

Last edited:
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fear of man but standing for truth and doing what is right as a believer. If man sees a believer at a gay wedding and believes that this believer is then approving the gay marriage (how can it not be the case?), then that believer has just led numerous people astray, not to mention those that didn't attend but find out this person did.

Of course, it would more be the fear of man, fear of losing respect or relationship, that would lead one to attend, not love. The loving thing to do is not imply that people are okay in their sin; the loving thing to do is let people know that sin is sin.

We are just not going to see it the same. I don't think boycotting a gay wedding is going to lead people to Christ.

So how does this fit in with the (off-topic) discussion regarding whether or not a Christian should attend a gay wedding?
A "civil union" is not a church wedding. I would not consider any "church" that marries gay people to be christian, but that would NOT stop me from attending either kind of ceremony.

A gay person can no more "stop" their sexual lust than straight people can. Anyone who doesn't deal with the fact that they have lust as well, to deal with, is a liar in any case of measures. If people keep a lid on it, great. But let's not be liars about having to 'deal' with our own lusts as well. Just because a multitude of lusts may be kept in check by any believer, does NOT mean a world of internal lusts are not there to deal with within ALL of us.

We are just not going to see it the same. I don't think boycotting a gay wedding is going to lead people to Christ.
And just how is going to a gay wedding going to lead people to Christ when it implies that they are okay in their sin, that God approves of something that the Bible makes very clear he does not approve of? It may lead people to a version of Christ but likely not the biblical Christ, unless you plan to start preaching Jesus at the wedding which probably wouldn't go over very well.

A "civil union" is not a church wedding.
No one has made any sort of argument either way. At this point though it's all semantics anyway. The definition of marriage has just been changed in the USA and gay marriages have been taking place in other countries for years.

I would not consider any "church" that marries gay people to be christian, but that would NOT stop me from attending either kind of ceremony.
So it's not Christian to marry gay people but somehow it is okay for a Christian to attend a gay marriage, thereby implying support for gay marriage? How is there any real difference?

A gay person can no more "stop" their sexual lust than straight people can. Anyone who doesn't deal with the fact that they have lust as well, to deal with, is a liar in any case of measures. If people keep a lid on it, great. But let's not be liars about having to 'deal' with our own lusts as well. Just because a multitude of lusts may be kept in check by any believer, does NOT mean a world of internal lusts are not there to deal with within ALL of us.
Again, I'm not sure what this has to do with the discussion of whether or not Christians should attend a gay wedding.

Greetings, Free, my friend. Of course God can not "go" anywhere. He is Spirit. He fills all heaven and all earth, and strictly speaking, there is no gender in heaven.
Yes, I am aware of that. The purpose of my questions was to get Rollo to explain what he mean and think about what he said.

No one has made any sort of argument either way. At this point though it's all semantics anyway. The definition of marriage has just been changed in the USA and gay marriages have been taking place in other countries for years.

LAWS do not and CAN NOT make anyone sinless. If we read the scriptures correctly LAWS empower sin. Perhaps with this plethora of gay people, God is telling us "how" the LAW really works!

1 Corinthians 15:56
The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Read it and WEEP. I know you basically disregard the O.T. anyway, don't you? That said "laws" were only for JEWS? That is not true whatsoever.

The Laws of God were made to empower and strengthen lawlessness and SIN, just as noted by Paul, above.

So it's not Christian to marry gay people but somehow it is okay for a Christian to attend a gay marriage, thereby implying support for gay marriage? How is there any real difference?

I don't approve of anyone's sin. Yet everyone is a sinner. You think this problem is going to stop by not looking?

Again, I'm not sure what this has to do with the discussion of whether or not Christians should attend a gay wedding.

Christians should practice condemning their own sin, and live their lives In His Love, regardless of any person's sin.

No one on this planet has "made themselves" sinless. So, why do you expect the impossible from others, when we, ourselves, can not 'get into' the place of sinlessness and be "in Truth?" People can "attribute" the Perfection of Jesus unto themselves all the day long. They are still sinners, regardless of any claimed attributions.

Yes, I am aware of that. The purpose of my questions...
Free I don't doubt you, sir. And, as you know, I'm fluent in reading between and behind the lines.

Just trying to address comments (and personal remarks) to everybody here, because I love you guys too much, if such a thing were possible. It's just the sparrow way of 'Greeting with an Holy Kiss...' I need to work on that one more, you know?

The major theme that comes from my mouth? We are different, yes. We are called to march together. I pound on that drum because it is the very drum that I am commanded to march to. Godspeed to you, my brother!

And just how is going to a gay wedding going to lead people to Christ when it implies that they are okay in their sin, that God approves of something that the Bible makes very clear he does not approve of? It may lead people to a version of Christ but likely not the biblical Christ, unless you plan to start preaching Jesus at the wedding which probably wouldn't go over very well.
Hi Free .............. did you check out my fence post poem?.............. You might like it....... I find it pertinent to a lot of the discussion when people are jousting with no desire to find truth or understand.......

peter

The definition of marriage has just been changed in the USA and gay marriages have been taking place in other countries for years.

LAWS do not and CAN NOT make anyone sinless.

When Christians examine LAW - they need to look deep. They need the Holy Spirit to guide them. Each one.

We may turn to 1 Cor 8 (The knowledge (Gnosis) chapter) and we might see that Paul does not even try to list all the thoughts he has been given but is making a succinct statement, an overview.

We could then turn to The Marriage Chapter (sometimes I read in reverse order, what can I say? It illuminates for me to see 'Why' first and only then to see the 'What'). We may look at both LAW and Knowledge and Marriage. (did I just say 'both' or did I mean, all three (3)?) That doesn't matter, you rascally wabbit! Just COMBINE them, like you are following instructions given by a Master chef. Make that into your braided breakfast sweet roll... it's a YUMMY treat!

But what we may see is that the body of a man does not belong to him, it belongs to his wife (and etc)... and from there we may see the basis of our law. Married people have demand on each other, given by God. As a woman (you know I'm not a woman, right? But do you not know that there is no gender in Heaven?), I may demand fidelity, as my due, and I may declare my dishonor if it isn't given as is my marital right; because the body of my man's body (that I OWN) is given to me.

As a man, I could say the same thing, or something similar, even though it's only The Sparrow who would ever thimk to say such a thing (for now)... And that's just NOT the puffy-upeth version of the Law either. It's plumbing (not pluming, meaning used with feathers) but properly used, it is to plumb the depths of the 'Why? Oh why did God do it that way?' Question. For He (alone) reveals the end from the beginning.

Married people have demand on each other. The mystery of Jesus and the Church (now revealed) has something to do with that too. Here's the solution! It's in the frooty nut flavor, I say. It's the fruit. When the one woman (of the Dr. Filth kind) finds that her baby, her precious, as The Gollum would say, "My Precious... my Precious (referring to the One Ring and the thing He voraciously lusts after) is dead, when she rolls over in her recently perfumed bed, that she had invited her lover into, and enticed... when she discovers the dead in their Proverbs 7 bed? She goes to the king and demands her form of justice. Solomon, the King, is the epitome of Wisdom in this case.

Then comes the kingly command, "Split that baby in two!" Split it on my command! And the ax is put to the tree, so to speak... then the true mother, the Church may be seen.

She is known because from her very heart, she does not want the fruit of her union with The Bridegroom, the unity of the Saints, whom she has been working with and for and with Jesus and the HS all along, striving for, for our Most Holy Faith and the edifying of the Saints, does not want and can not tolerate to see or even think of --> to be split in half. She cries out, "It's not mine! It's hers," and she points to the false church and tells the good king to give their baby away.

So we need to join together is what I say. Join and build each other up. Don't stop. Love each as you love self! Love God moar! Amen that and join with me to ask for the amen of the King of kings.

Chew the meat! Make the milk. Join with her who says, "My breasts are like towers," for it is she who is seen as one who has gained favor! It is SHE!

We are called to the Unity of the Faith and God has indeed declared the end from the beginning. All glory to Him, our King! Know that our Master is a true fisherman, and that for right now? There is still some junk, some floatsum and jetsum in our nets. He will reach in, snatch that out and we will be cast on the waters, and that haul will be great. This is not the former rain. It is the later, the greater!

Last edited:
Paul has shown us the seat we are all to take with regards to the law. And yes, we are all in the world, and we all have mouths. Paul outright denies that WE are any better, here:

Romans 3:

9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

I have nothing to say to the contrary to God in Christ in this regards. I am guilty, as charged. And my mouth is stopped on this count. I accept this conclusion of scripture, well beyond any doubt whatsoever:

Galatians 3:22
But the scripture hath concluded all under sin,

That conclusion is settled. No, we are no better. Yet it is exactly in "this vile body" that faith in Christ abides, in this earthen vessel, CRACKED beyond any hope of repair.

I look for Permanent CHANGE, which is our promise:

Philippians 3:21
Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Our "change" comes from Faith, Grace and Mercy, abundantly flowing through this vile body, this cracked earthen vessel. There is little use denying what it is. There is every reason to expect CHANGE by His Divine Extensions, within, and flowing OUTWARD.

2 Corinthians 4:16
For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back