Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Timing of the Rapture

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

habag40

Go to You Tube type michaelbarnett@michaelbarnett1535 for a short video on this timing - which includes ALL believers. By the way, I believe the 144000 are the Bride.

I could not find that video. You have to link it by copy and pasting the the url and put it in this thread.

No one can give an exact timing of Christ return and we being caught up to Him as no man knows the day or the hour of His return, but God only, Matthew 24:36-39. We do not know the actual day or time, but Jesus did give us signs to watch for in Matthew 24:29-31. If you notice in Matthew 24:29-31 this all happens on the last day when Christ returns and destroys the beast and it's false prophet while sending His angels out to gather us up to meet Him in the air, 1Corinthians 15:51-58; 1Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. Christ only returns once on the last day after the 3 1/2 years of the reign of the son of perdition that comes on the scene during the sounding of the 7th trumpet as there is no seven year tribulation taught in scripture nor a pretrib Rapture of the church being the body of Christ that does include the 144,000 as those in Christ make up the body of Christ with He being the head of the body.

Revelation 7:1-8
John is given another vision after these things, meaning after the first six seals that are revealed to him. He now sees four angels standing on the four corners of the earth holding the four winds of the earth in order that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree until Gods servants were sealed.

These servants are the generational 144,000 from the twelve tribes of Israel, except for the tribe of Dan and Ephraim as they fell to idol worship and allowed God to be removed from them, Judges 18:30; 1 Kings12:25-33; Hosea 5:9, 11;Psalms 78:9-17, 65-67. To keep it twelve tribes since Dan and Ephraim are not mentioned in vs. 4-8 the tribe of Joseph appears twice, once under his own name and once under the name of his son Issachar/Manasseh. Judah is mentioned first as Messiah was to come from the lineage of David.

This is the importance of the 144,000 of the house of Israel and their generations unto the end of days. There were those of the old covenant that were faithful to God in keeping all his commandments and repented of their idol worshipping. Their generations who have also come back to God's grace that are still alive during the seven trumpet sounds will continue to preach to the Jews as it was with the twelve disciples in Matthew 10:6. The generations of the 144,000 that are still alive have the seal of God on them which are the seven Spirits of God as they will have to endure much persecution until the end of days before the return of Jesus.
(Seven Spirits of God are found in Isaiah 11:2 and mentioned in Rev 1:4. Spirit of the Lord, wisdom, understanding, counsel, power, knowledge and fear/respect of the Lord.)

Go to You Tube type michaelbarnett@michaelbarnett1535 for a short video on this timing - which includes ALL believers. By the way, I believe the 144000 are the Bride.

I watched the video and listened to it a couple times.

I can't honestly figure out how Michael thinks it's Dec. 22, 2022.

Just because Revelation has 22 Chapters?

I also agree with 1535.

So whenever it is, we are really really close to something big happening.

And that the 144,000 is the Bride, or 100%, all the tribes of the New Testament Israel.

Just because it's a numberless multitude, which no man can number.

God knows what the number is.

12X12=100%

the rapture takes place when God says personally i am pre trib and we have not went through the7 seals or the trumpets i find the church is not mentioned after chapter 4 .besides the Bible says no man knows the hour or day . so videos like this i dont even watch

I watched the video and listened to it a couple times.

I can't honestly figure out how Michael thinks it's Dec. 22, 2022.

Just because Revelation has 22 Chapters?

I also agree with 1535.

So whenever it is, we are really really close to something big happening.

And that the 144,000 is the Bride, or 100%, all the tribes of the New Testament Israel.

Just because it's a numberless multitude, which no man can number.

God knows what the number is.

12X12=100%

I didn’t read it but I heard a guy wrote a book entitled, “Eighty-eight Reasons Why Christ Will Return in 1988.” He made a ton of money. The next year he published “Eighty-nine Reasons Why Christ Will Return in 1989.” Made more money. There’s big money in Futurism.

The rapture theory is false doctrine, its lie, Ezekiel chapter 13 to document. In 1830, Margaret McDonald, Scotland. A mentally ill woman started babbling. Two priests near by, heard it, and instituted it in their sermons. Romans 16:17. Now I beseech you brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. DICHOSTSIA in Greek means = factions, divisions, contrary. These are heretick individuals, who broke away from the foundation of Jesus. And form their own denominations or clicks. And teach tradition of men, false doctrine. Heretics are dangerous, they know the word, but their subverted. Luke 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness . 11:36. If thy whole body be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be light, as when the light shining of a candle doth give thee light. A lamp with insufficient oil wont lite up. The person will stumble in darkness. Those who walk in the light teach sound doctrine, tell the truth. Those in darkness mislead people, and teach false doctrine. They do it out of ignorance or for personal gain. False preachers are cowardly. Theirs lake of fire on judgement day, at end of millennium, revelation of 20. The heretics and false preachers will follow satan into lake of fire. Their spiritual murderers, and have blood on their hands. First Corinthians 3:3. For ye are yet carnal: for where as there is among you ENVYING, and strife, and division, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?. CARNAL in Greek means = SARKIKOS. Envying in Greek means = ZELOS. The minds of false brethren are poison. They pervert, and subvert the word of God. Ezekiel 15:2. Son of man, What is the vine tree more than any tree, or than a branch which among the trees of the forest? The branch represents Christian people. What value does a vine tree have??. 15:4. Behold, it is cast into the fire for fuel; the fire devours both ends of it, and the midst of it is burned. Is it meet for any work? The vine tree symbolizes false preachers and heretics. Their useless, dead works. Lying to people and taking advantage of flocks. Jesus is the judge on judgement, and these subverted shepherds, and heretics,have date with the lake of fire. I make no apologies for telling the truth. And I won't debate or strive about the law or Bible.

The rapture theory is false doctrine, its lie, Ezekiel chapter 13 to document. In 1830, Margaret McDonald, Scotland. A mentally ill woman started babbling. Two priests near by, heard it, and instituted it in their sermons. Romans 16:17. Now I beseech you brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. DICHOSTSIA in Greek means = factions, divisions, contrary. These are heretick individuals, who broke away from the foundation of Jesus. And form their own denominations or clicks. And teach tradition of men, false doctrine. Heretics are dangerous, they know the word, but their subverted. Luke 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness . 11:36. If thy whole body be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be light, as when the light shining of a candle doth give thee light. A lamp with insufficient oil wont lite up. The person will stumble in darkness. Those who walk in the light teach sound doctrine, tell the truth. Those in darkness mislead people, and teach false doctrine. They do it out of ignorance or for personal gain. False preachers are cowardly. Theirs lake of fire on judgement day, at end of millennium, revelation of 20. The heretics and false preachers will follow satan into lake of fire. Their spiritual murderers, and have blood on their hands. First Corinthians 3:3. For ye are yet carnal: for where as there is among you ENVYING, and strife, and division, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?. CARNAL in Greek means = SARKIKOS. Envying in Greek means = ZELOS. The minds of false brethren are poison. They pervert, and subvert the word of God. Ezekiel 15:2. Son of man, What is the vine tree more than any tree, or than a branch which among the trees of the forest? The branch represents Christian people. What value does a vine tree have??. 15:4. Behold, it is cast into the fire for fuel; the fire devours both ends of it, and the midst of it is burned. Is it meet for any work? The vine tree symbolizes false preachers and heretics. Their useless, dead works. Lying to people and taking advantage of flocks. Jesus is the judge on judgement, and these subverted shepherds, and heretics,have date with the lake of fire. I make no apologies for telling the truth. And I won't debate or strive about the law or Bible.
It’s surprising how many believe in a coming Rapture. One can see why it’s appealing.

Back