Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trans Gender Miss Universe

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Trans Gender Miss Universe

He even said in this video that God put him in this position to help others like him.

People say all sorts of screwy things, that doesn't make it so. This person is transgendered so they already have a tortured mind, the thought that they would try yo reconcile God with such am issue is not surprising

A Shemale is what they are, but what do you guy's think about Donald Trump changing his mind and letting this happen.

Yes. That's the name. It also depends on what the individual wants to be called: Male or Female.

Well, I don't watch it anyways, but it's not right. Instead he should have respected that not everything has to bend over backwards for him and then go and make "It Universe"...

And I'll stick to his God given gender thanks!

Folks I have struggled with this whole gay thing and transgender thing and honestly prefer not to get involved. I am a straight male, married and have children and strong opinions. But I will not pretend to know the Mind of God or the reason for every thing.

With the issue of gender born, I agree, we are what we were born, seems simple enough. But what about when a person is born with both genitals, male and female equally. The doctor tells the parents, we can remove one. Which should they select? Should they wait? What should the deciding factor be in such a case. Not so clear cut any more. No pun intended.

Gender identity and reconstruction is not always so clear cut and we certainly all need more education on this!

Your thoughts?

god says it a sin , but a person born that way is from a genetic defect and is made to be one way or another(male or female) still i wonder if such do desire to be other sex at times.

but as such god can heal or give strength not to sin. this poster is a former bisexual male.

"A Shemale is what they are, but what do you guy's think about Donald Trump changing his mind and letting this happen."

Trump is just a "businessman", and obviously felt that there was more money to be made by ALLOWING the contestant, than there was (either in the long or short term) by banning him/her.

Another one of those stupid irrelevancies that the Satanic corporate media tries to occupy our minds with. What he/she/it does is between her/him/it and God, we are not to judge, thats up to God. What Miss Universe contest does, is up to them, they also will be judged, as will everyone on this Earth who has ever lived. We may not like this stuff but it is pretty irrelevant.

Sorry Classik, but I will call this person he and him. He might look like a female, but he does not have a uterus, ovaries, or breasts (they just look like that, they're fake though)...

His body does not produce oestrogen and progesterone...he has to take them. He will never produce eggs to conceive a child, and one cannot be injected into him, because there is no womb.

Hey, unless one is a Christian, one can do pretty much with one's body as one chooses, or feels compelled to do. Other than the fact that this person would be much better off if he gave his life to Christ, I have no quibble with how he wants to present himself to the world. Neither do I have a quibble with the Donald OK'ing his entry into the pageant...mainly because I think beauty pageants are pretty silly anyway.

But, I'm not calling him a she. He isn't a woman...he isn't female.

He is no more "Miss" Universe than Lee Mingwei was a pregnant "man".

Let the world buy into these lies if they want to, Classik... but don't buy into them yourself. Stand for truth, man!

I can't believe he had the balls to enter the contest...

Back