Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Tritheism vs. true Trinity (co-existent modalism).

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you can't explain why I am wrong?
I said it already...

That even if you are right...

Concerning the "what" of God...

if "God the Father IS NOT God the Son IS NOT God the Holy Ghost",

then "God IS NOT God IS NOT God".

...which is a denial of God.

A son can be a son, while at the same time he can be a father.

JLB
We all have one father (Malachi 2:10)...

And if the son that was given shall have the name of "The everlasting Father",

It indicates to me that He is the one Father that is common to all of us.

Reactions: JLB
"God the Father IS NOT God the Son IS NOT God the Holy Ghost" is not a what of God. It is a who of God
That is what you are confusing.
The "what" is God...

And as far as the "what" is concerned, the heretical diagram is denying God,

in that it is saying that "God IS NOT God IS NOT God."

Because, how can you separate the "who" from the "what"?

I will say that it is true that the mormons preach that God is actually three separate beings and deny the Oneness of God in the Trinity. I do believe that this doctrine has made its way into the minds and hearts of some who call themselves "Trinitarian".

Not that all who call themselves "Trinitarian" accept mormon doctrine.

But I do believe that any time you separate the members of the Godhead (such as in one diagram which I deem to be heretical), you are agreeing with the mormon idea that God is three separate beings rather than one God in three Persons; which is the true Trinity.

I have modified these statements so that hopefully, they are more acceptable to those who are moderating.

These statements go with my statement wherein I said that I developed my doctrine as an emphasis on the Oneness of God in the Trinity.
You've made an incorrect statement above and I hope it's a typo.

There is not one God in 3 persons, but 3 persons in one God.

Your threads on the Trinity will continue to be locked because they are causing confusion.

We have all tried to explain the Trinity but you deny the veracity of our explanations.

Please consider that you may not have the proper understanding of the word PERSON as relates to the Trinity.

Father, Son and Holy Spirit have the same NATURE and AUTHORITY. Their PERSONHOOD is different.

GOD states WHAT they are.
Only one God.

PERSON states WHO they are.
Only one God.

WHO went to the cross?
Father
Son
Holy Spirit

WHO decided to create the universe?
Father
Son
Holy Spirit

WHO is our comforter?
Father
Son
Holy Spirit

This thread will remain closed.
Please consider the above.
Please start threads on different topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back