Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coexistent modalism...the true Trinity.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my constant prayer that every word that comes off of my keyboard may be from the Holy Ghost.

So, if I am disciplined for what He is speaking through me, I will count it as persecution for righteousness' sake.

Psalms 94:20 does come to mind.

Apparently, you don't believe me because of your lack of intelligence.

Maybe you will have an excuse on your day of judgment.

It is written,

Psa 139:19, Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
Psa 139:20, For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
Psa 139:21, Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

Psa 139:22, I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Nevertheless, I find no pleasure in the knowledge that you are headed straight for hell.
I think that you are dangerously close to committing the unpardonable sin; if you haven't crossed the line.

Be careful.

My doctrine is straight from the mouth of the Holy Ghost.
justbyfaith, you may have crossed the TOS line. That'd be my guess, at least. You might want to check with Free and for_his_glory about whether or not you should be telling other CF members that your "doctrine is straight from the mouth of the Holy Ghost", and that you "know" we "are headed straight for hell" "because of [our] lack of intelligence".

I have; and will do so again.
Oh, no doubt you will keep telling yourself that over and over and over again.
According to Matthew 28:19, the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost have the same name.
And since by your phrases "the Son" and "the Holy Ghost" you are referring neither to the Son nor to the Holy Ghost, but are instead referring to the Father, what you've just handed us is this:

"According to Matthew 28:19, the Father and [the Father] and [the Father] have the same name."

So, again, you're making a mockery of the Bible.
So, if the name of the Son is Jesus Christ, then the name of the Father (and the name of the Holy Ghost) is also Jesus Christ.
As you know, "Jesus Christ" is not the name of the Father, nor is it the name of the Holy Ghost; but rather, "Jesus Christ" is the name of Jesus Christ. That's why the Bible calls Jesus Christ "Jesus Christ", and never calls the Father "Jesus Christ", and never calls the Holy Spirit "Jesus Christ".

justbyfaith, you may have crossed the TOS line. That'd be my guess, at least. You might want to check with Free and for_his_glory about whether or not you should be telling other CF members that your "doctrine is straight from the mouth of the Holy Ghost", and that you "know" we "are headed straight for hell" "because of [our] lack of intelligence".
No, I told you, Paul E. Michael, that you are headed straight for hell because you appear to me to have committed the unpardonable sin.

The reason why I know that my doctrine is from the Holy Ghost is because for the past 30 years or so, I have asked the Holy Spirit for illumination when reading the scriptures; and also, it is my constant prayer that every word that comes off of my keyboard may be from the Holy Ghost.

As for whether my statements are against the ToS or not, I will say that the Holy Ghost may indeed break the rules of man in order to get His point across; and if the person through whom He speaks is disciplined for that, he may rightly judge it to be persecution for righteousness' sake.

Last edited:
And since by your phrases "the Son" and "the Holy Ghost" you are referring neither to the Son nor to the Holy Ghost, but are instead referring to the Father, what you've just handed us is this:

"According to Matthew 28:19, the Father and [the Father] and [the Father] have the same name."
So, again, you're making a mockery of the Bible.
I am saying that if the name of the Son is Jesus Christ, then the name of the Father and the Holy Ghost is also Jesus Christ. Because according to Matthew 28:19, the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost have a singular name.

You are trying to evade the issue with more of your shennanigans.

Here is how I would reiterate your statement as you think I have made it:

"According to Matthew 28:19, the Father and <the Father in flesh; or, the Son> and <the Father as He is released from the body of Jesus at the crucifixion (Luke 23:46); or, the Holy Ghost> have the same name."

As you know, "Jesus Christ" is not the name of the Father, nor is it the name of the Holy Ghost;
No, it is not "as I know". I know the opposite of that. That "Jesus Christ" is, in fact, the name of the Father and the Holy Ghost (as well as of the Son).

However, there is something called cognitive dissonance that I think is at play here (as it applies to you).

Last edited:
No, I told you, @Paul E. Michael, that you are headed straight for hell because you appear to me to have committed the unpardonable sin.
LOL

Of course I don't appear to you to have committed any sin. You saying that is nothing but you lashing out in anger and chagrin at me, trying to somehow retaliate against me for having not played along with your silly language game. :)

LOL

Of course I don't appear to you to have committed any sin. You saying that is nothing but you lashing out in anger and chagrin at me, trying to somehow retaliate against me for having not played along with your silly language game. :)
No, I am trying to save your soul.

I wrote a post to you in the other forum about the unpardonable sin. Did you read it yet?

I am truly concerned for you.

And I did say to you that you appear to me to have committed the unpardonable sin, I was not lying when I said that.

The unpardonable sin is not any sin?

You may be further gone than I previously thought!

Last edited:
No, I am trying to save your soul.
Wow!! You really are deluded enough to imagine that you are Jesus Christ, Himself!! Yikes!! Again, you'll have to check with Free and for_his_glory to find out whether trying to pass yourself off as Jesus Christ--the only one Who can save anyone's soul--is an acceptable use of CF threads.

I'm already saved, all of my sins have been pardoned, and Jesus Christ is my Saviour--not a hardened anti-Trinitarian heretic such as you have demonstrated yourself to be!! I will pray for you, and moreso for any simple people whom you may henceforth try to ensnare in your quest for personal mastery over them with your heretical language game.

I realized in the reading of scripture that this should have been my original response to you, instead of accusing you of blasphemy (Jude 1:9)...even though, in saying that the work of the Holy Ghost is of satan, that is exactly what you are guilty of.

Last edited:
Why? Because I apparently triggered you to venomous rage against me?
No, I do not have "venomous rage" against you.

I am practically weeping for you.

Jer 13:17, But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the LORD'S flock is carried away captive.

I realized in the reading of scripture that this should have been my original response to you, instead of accusing you of blasphemy (Jude 1:9)...even though, in saying that the work of the Holy Ghost is of satan, that is exactly what you are guilty of.
I never said that the work of the Holy Ghost is of Satan. I said that your heretical ravings are not the work of the Holy Ghost. That angers you big-time, so that you have started expressing your desire for me to burn in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back