Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trump Goes Full Fascist

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Another example of fascism in action was the handling of the Covid pandemic ordering business closures, church closures, lockdowns, ordering people to stay in their homes, mandating vaccinations, and so forth. That is government control and overreach, ergo, fascism at its core.

This discussion isn't about EVs. It's about the accusation of Fascism with regard to Mr. Trump and I proposed that the Democratic Party policies are more Fascist than him and the laws concerning EVs was just one example I put forth.

Your example is extremely weak to say the least, a policy that hasn't forced you to buy anything defines fascism. Maybe you just don't even understand what fascism is, or what democracy is? But thanks anyway WIP, you've revealed enough about your character, you've told me what doesn't reach your ear,

Which policies then tend to be more fascist in your mind, the one trying to move towards a more clean and sustainable energy with EV's, or the one concerning IVF?

Another example of fascism in action was the handling of the Covid pandemic ordering business closures, church closures, lockdowns, ordering people to stay in their homes, mandating vaccinations, and so forth. That is government control and overreach, ergo, fascism at its core.

Another really weak example. Come on WIP, do better. Covid? A pandemic, really? What about your Republican policies WIP? What do you have to say about them?

Another example of fascism in action

From the Britannica.....

Although fascist parties and movements differed significantly from one another, they had many characteristics in common, including extreme militaristic nationalism, contempt for electoral democracy and political and cultural liberalism, a belief in natural social hierarchy and the rule of elites, and the desire to create a Volksgemeinschaft (German: “people’s community”), in which individual interests would be subordinated to the good of the nation.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/fascism

Militaristic nationalism........... MAGA, Proud Boys....
Contempt for electoral democracy....... MAGA
Contempt for cultural liberalism..........MAGA

Just wondering, where does EV's fit into this definition?

LOL...in many conservative circles, terms like "Marxism" and "fascism" are nothing more than euphemisms for "things the gov't does that I don't like".

That's why they can call public health measures during the COVID pandemic "fascism" while simultaneously not thinking of "no shirt, no shoes, no service" or "employees must wash hands" in the same way.

That's why they can call vaccine and mask requirements "fascism" while simultaneously not thinking of banning abortions, IVF, and other personal medical decisions in the same way.

That's why they can call gov't incentives to buy EV's "fascism" while simultaneously not thinking of incentives and subsidies to fossil fuel development in the same way.

Again, we see how for many folks facts and accuracy are far less important than how they feel about things. Are public health measures really fascist? Of course not. But they are things that get conservatives all upset and angry, and in their world that's enough to make them "fascist", even though it's neither factual or accurate to refer to them as such.

And that's why posting facts to them has zero effect.

LOL...in many conservative circles, terms like "Marxism" and "fascism" are nothing more than euphemisms for "things the gov't does that I don't like".

Its like the many trying to link Christian Nationalists to right-wing extemism or white supremacy that is a complete lie. There is nothing wrong with being a christoan and there is nothing wrong with being a narionalist, yet put the two together suddenly you labbeled a right-wing extemist or accused of being a the greatest threat to democracy. Complete lie and joke.

It ls nothing but an attack on christians.

Where i lived during covid the leader told citizens they had to enter a lottery system if they wanted to enter there own country of citizenship, and many were made stateless.

The leader took full control of the media saying the are the truth and the only source of truth.

Told people they are not allowed to go to church, a support group they might need, visit there own family, or even visit a dying family member. Not even allowed to go for a isolated walk in the park or the beach.

Forced people to consume a comapnies product or they lost there jobs so they are not allowed to survive, and literally labelled anyone who didnt consume a companies product second class citizens with less rights in society that others.

Anyone who openly protested there grievences were labeled threats to society and were sprayed with sprinkers and blasted with irritsing gulag tourture music.

Anyone who disagreed with any policies they were told by intelligence to be a brown shirt and snitch on there neighbour.

I mean it just goes and goes. I can keep going but enough it enough i will stop there. Just a few examples of abuse of power.

The small family run fruit and vegetable stores and the meat butchers dont get anywhere near the customers as the duopoly corporate giants, yet they all have the same customer service practice, yet for some reason the small business were forced to close and everyone were foced to enter and consume from the dupoloy with thousands of people in and out of there stores all day.

Like that is somehow a more safe and social distancing, forcing everyone to enter a couple stores rather than spread out over many stores. So hypocriate.

I Had no idea that fresh fruit and vegetable stores and meat butchers were not essential service. I mean food was classed as an essential service but somehow a small business that specifically supplies humanity with fruit and vegetables and meat that only offer food for humanity to survice were somehow not classed as essential services.

A small business that only specifically supplies humanity with food, local grocery, fruit and vegetable store, a butcher.

But only essestial services like food for survival were are allowed to remain open, so obviously all the fruit and vegetable and meat stores had to close.

I wonder how much produce rotted away while those forcing them to shut down claim they care so much about humanity and poverty and hungry people.

If Trump was banned and taken off state ballots, and then the supreme court ruled they cannot so that, then are they held accountable for interfering and trying to ban a individual from legally running for federal office?. Like violating the constitution?.

I mean, im no expert but if there was a accusation of Trump violating the constituation saying hes not alloed to run, it has to go through congress and only through congress.

Its should never be a supreme court case. Having to go all the way to the supreme court just for am obvious hes allowed to run. That must be embarrasing.

The country that is suppose to set the example for the world of freedom and democracy had to take someone to the supreme court just to obviously be told they have rhe right ro run for federal office. Thats like full shame.

I wonder if this brown shirt the many praised during lockdown for keeping them safe ever got held accoutable.

Your example is extremely weak to say the least, a policy that hasn't forced you to buy anything defines fascism. Maybe you just don't even understand what fascism is, or what democracy is? But thanks anyway WIP, you've revealed enough about your character, you've told me what doesn't reach your ear,

Which policies then tend to be more fascist in your mind, the one trying to move towards a more clean and sustainable energy with EV's, or the one concerning IVF?
Getting personal now? There's no need to go there.

Another really weak example. Come on WIP, do better. Covid? A pandemic, really? What about your Republican policies WIP? What do you have to say about them?
I'm not a Republican any more than I am a Democrat. Sorry.

Its like the many trying to link Christian Nationalists to right-wing extemism or white supremacy that is a complete lie. There is nothing wrong with being a christoan and there is nothing wrong with being a narionalist, yet put the two together suddenly you labbeled a right-wing extemist or accused of being a the greatest threat to democracy. Complete lie and joke.

It ls nothing but an attack on christians.
No, there's a difference between being "Christian" and being a "Christian Nationalist".

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back