Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trump Goes Full Fascist

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
No politician wants to be blamed and it was obvious that different states were trying to act like they cared the most and were the most moral so some went to ruthless levels that probably caused as much harm as good.

The health minister at the time of lockdown and politicians would have been under so much pressure, thats undsrstandable. I mean the health minister who had authority and gave the orders to lock everyone down took his family to the beach and went mountain bike ridingwhile everyone else was forced to stay home.

Thats obvious hypocracy and viololating ones own rules and policies, but its obvious he didnt believe in doing that as the minister of heqlth and a doctor, otherwise he would have locked himself down and taken it seriouly. He lost his job for it.

i think it was too much pressure and obviously he didnt want to be blammed and accused of not saving lives if he didnt lock everyone inside there homes.

Show us that. Sounds unlikely.

What state did this happen in?

I'm wondering why you don't want to tell us the state in which this supposedly happened.

That's what I was doing when I asked. I'm puzzled as to why you didn't tell us.

No right is absolute; it's always limited by the rights of others.

Which state was that the case? Tell us about that, checkable sources.

My right to swing my arm ends where your nose is. That doesn't seem like a difficult idea.

Heres the sprinklers and intentionally trying to irritate people with music like they did in the gulag. They even played baby shark on repeat, not sure if this article mentions it.

As said in the article. Its an out-of-date tactic which won’t work. It is out of date, Stalin is long gone.

Another region and state. People protesting there grivences or basically breaking the rules because they not locked down at home.

Nothing to see here.

There is problem Barbarian and that being so much crookedness hasnow been erased because it was exposed, so its a bit harder to find what many are trying to hide.

The other one was only those vaccinated were allowed in to a restaurant and i was not allowed entry so basically i could go a restaurant with my family, but the rules were im a second class citizen due to my status, so i would have to stay outside and eat with the dogs while everyone else enjoys there meal and eats together insifde a nice cosy place, without a mask of course, even it was manditory, because you were allowed to take off your mask while eating and drinking, so everyones breathing all over each other, then they put the mask back on and leave. That was another rule. These are facts.

Obviously as a second class citizen for a time i was somehow labelled a risk or problem or something. Not by private business owners, or family or friends,they were ok with it, just those i dont know who make the rules seemed to have had a problem.

I think in AU the Leader said essenrial services and workers only and then said anyone has who has a job is an valued and essential worker, i respect that, yet every state could make there rules, all trying to pretend they the most moral while going the most ruthless.

Citizens not even allowed to enter other state within having to quarentine even within there own country of citizenship and they have a passport rights within there own countey. Some places were so locked down to the point of not even allowed to leave your own house unless its essential. Others not so bad.

All different and changing as power trippers had no idea what they were doing choping and chaning rules likes its a sport, continuously psychologically playing with the peoples emotions.

I remember the start if lockdown and i tried to go for fish after work to relax a little and some local saying i have to go home or they calling the cops and stuff, same issue my buddy had, and i daid i will call the cops, i know the local cop, and he said he aint be told nothing.

So not only was it ilegal i was being harrased just trying to go for a oeacdful fish because some brainwashed zombie believed a load of BS and tried make me out like im a problem when i was doing nothing wrong.

He wasnt as bad as another neighbour, they was a full gestapo snitch, spying on us all the time with binoculars out the top left corner of the top window thinking we didnt notice and they was taking notes. Lol.

Not really a good snitch, i mean that was a easy to spot snitch, have to be better than that. Lol.

The other one was only those vaccinated were allowed in to a restaurant and i was not allowed entry so basically i could go a restaurant with my family, but the rules were im a second class citizen due to my status
In the sense that people who refuse to qualify for a driver's license are "second-class citizens" due to their status.

Heres the sprinklers and intentionally trying to irritate people with music like they did in the gulag. They even played baby shark on repeat, not sure if this article mentions it.

As said in the article. Its an out-of-date tactic which won’t work. It is out of date, Stalin is long gone.
Donald Trump: "Couldn't you just shoot them in the legs?"

I think Trump also went a little bit retarded during covid.
He was showing signs of dementia some time before that. But it sure didn't do him any good.

Even Trump's Friend Howard Stern Thinks The Presidency Is Bad For His Mental Health

“I personally wish that he had never run."
“I personally wish that he had never run,” Stern said on his SiriusXM show Wednesday. “I told him that because I actually think this is something that is going to be detrimental to his mental health too, because he wants to be liked, he wants to be loved. He wants people to cheer for him.”
Stern said he was shocked that Trump decided to run and “even more shocked that people took it seriously.”

Stern might be shocked, but then 8% of Americans are convinced they could win an unarmed fight with a gorilla.

Which isn't much crazier than thinking Trump might be a good president.

He was showing signs of dementia some time before that. But it sure didn't do him any good.

Even Trump's Friend Howard Stern Thinks The Presidency Is Bad For His Mental Health

“I personally wish that he had never run."
“I personally wish that he had never run,” Stern said on his SiriusXM show Wednesday. “I told him that because I actually think this is something that is going to be detrimental to his mental health too, because he wants to be liked, he wants to be loved. He wants people to cheer for him.”
Stern said he was shocked that Trump decided to run and “even more shocked that people took it seriously.”

Stern might be shocked, but then 8% of Americans are convinced they could win an unarmed fight with a gorilla.

Which isn't much crazier than thinking Trump might be a good president.
Just this week he made headlines for saying President Biden "DISINFORMATES AND MISINFORMATES ALL THE TIME".

Says the man who was fully vaccinated and boostered who got covid. Show the science. Oh thats right there was none.

I have no problem with quarentine. That is perfectly legal and good security.

The concern that was raised was a sthe world was locking down and people were told to stay home and obviously no one knew how long it was going to go on for, and obviously manypeoppe wanted to go home, there coontry is there home, yet for a time there was a sort of loterry system for entry and some citizens were denied entry. You cant really deny people entry to there own home of residency and make them statless. And the courts ruled on that.

The reason i believe was poor managment, not enough quarentine facilities for everyone that entered too overwhelmed. Could have at least let them in and told them to go straight home or to there residence and quarentine there if no room.

I think after that happened after, i remember someone come back from overseas during covid and they had to quarentine at home no visitors for like 2 weeks or something.

I mean if people on holiday or some foreign country for whatever reason and everythings locking down most people are going to want to get back to there country and home as soon as possible. Dont wanna be trapped for like 2 years in some foriegn land with no where to stay and run out of funds no support. I think one dude said he was stuck in some country living on chicken necks.

Says the man who was fully vaccinated and boostered who got covid. Show the science. Oh thats right there was none.
Well, that's a testable assumption...

A Feb. 5 tweet from President Joe Biden’s official government Twitter account — @POTUS — said that “unvaccinated individuals are 97 times more likely to die” from COVID-19 “compared to those who are boosted.”
So let's see what the data say...
The CDC says that, as of Dec. 4, the weekly COVID-19 death rate among unvaccinated adults was 9.74 per 100,000 population, and the rate was 0.1 per 100,000 population for people 18 and older who were fully vaccinated with a booster dose.

I just question things that dont make sense and not logical. Not saying any bad intention behind it just not logical.

Trying to control the virus a single city had a breakout where the rest of the cluntry apparently didnt have the virus, so that city was going into lockdown in 24 hours. So everyone fled the city because they dont want to be lockeddown while everyone else if free. But all that could possibly have done is spread the virus, the city has the virus then everyone is given 24hours to flee and many left and went all over the country.

Would have been wiser to just lock the city down straight away if thats what they wanted to do. Only allow out for specific reasons. I dont know. Was all just a mess.

Back