Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Ugly Vs Beautiful

Classik

Genesis 1:31 NKJV
"Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day."

This thread is not intended to mock at man. GOD SAW EVERYTHING THAT HE HAD MADE, AND INDEED IT WAS VERY GOOD

Inferiority Complex.
I want to talk about ugly vs beautiful.

There are fantastically ugly men and women. There are yet some fantastically beautiful ones. Some fall in the middle. Let me take a range:
1%(FU)......................50(mid)........................100%(FB )

Where
FU = fantastically ugly
FB = fantastically beautiful
E = extremely
F = fairly
DFU= departure from Ugliness
JBT = Journey To Beauty

1-10 = E FU
11-20 = fairly FU
21-30 = FU
31-40 = DFU
41-60 =MID
61-70 = JTB
81-80 = FB
81-90 = fairly FB
91-100 = E FB

Some Guys are quite ugly. However, a rich guy's money can fetch him the most beautiful girl. It works.

A poor and ugly guy might be in trouble. (Maybe his good qualities are there to help:lol)

A handsome guy is a hot cake!!! Women struggle to possess him :chin

For women,
A beautiful woman has a lot of power and can control a lot of men. Guys are in trouble.

Now comes the strange part:
Why do fantastically ugly women or girls, or the so-called ugly women always suffer inferiority complex? They do anything possible to appear acceptable. Some are in pains!
I have noticed that a woman's physical appearance (particularly the ugly ones) determines the kind of man she marries, her relationship with people (men) etc..

And I keep wondering why people are usually unhappy when they are naturally (man's judgement) ugly. They are frustrated, they try to hide, some fight to appear acceptable (some go to the extent of forcing men to love them, sleeping with men and doing all those dirty nonsense in order to feel like any other woman)... Can't we accept how God made you?

Few advantages:
* Models are usually beautiful and good- looking
*Companies, banks etc need beautiful women for certain strategic positions
* You gain a lot from guys
* People would always come near you
* You can influence people
* Every guy wants to dance with you in parties

Few disadvantages:
*(The opposite of the few examples above)

Although I've given some examples, What is wrong with being ugly? (Man's judgement).
Should people really suffer for being ugly?

to even think of an ugly woman as ugly is to hate her and despise her for how she looks and is a wicked hurtful thing. You are hating her simply for how she looks. Your hurtful glances and disrespect will put a curse on your soul and your life.

The same is true for women. Many women are cursed for their hurtful behavior towards unattractive men who have powerful spirits and powerful consciousness. You see so many beautiful women who have been driven mad with the subconscious guilt of hurting good men who are unattractive, they humiliate themselves, debase themselves, become addicted to drugs, because on a subconscious level they hate themselves for hurting good, godly people with their superficial contempt.

Your thoughts, and your hurtful knee-jerk reactions can ruin your life.

On the flip side of this, beautiful women get sick of every guy trying to approach them, no matter how ugly and stupid and out of their league they are, as if they would be romanticly interested in them. They start to generalize out of necessity and assume the worse and deter unwanted advances and interactions by appearing to seethe with contempt for unworthy suitors.

Sometimes though, we are drawn to eachother for truly spiritual reasons, more often than we realize. No matter how physically attractive people are, if there is no goodness in them, there is nothing there. A wicked, beautiful women is nothing good, in fact, her beauty only makes her wicked, because it gives her power to do evil.

Speaking of models and beauty, reminds me of that model who walked into the spinning airplane propeller and shaved 70 points off her looks instantly.

So, for the "ugly" ladies out there, those who have "beauty" are not guaranteed that for life, either. Take comfort in that.

People usually find a mate of equal looks. No doubt many attractive women use looks to go for money. I use to do a lot of work for the rich folk in one of our most expensive old neighborhoods, you know, where the membership to the country club cost more than most of our homes per year. It's common to find younger beautiful women with older men, but it's obvious what is going on. However, not all beautiful women seek such.

Being ugly is as much cultural as it is looks. When I did mission work in Borneo most of the women were large, a thin woman was considered frail and sickly. The larger women were most desired, but they marry more on work ethic. Still, the thin beautiful women here would not be desirable there.

However, I wouldn't say all ugly women feel bad about themselves, most still find mates of equal standing.

Is it a sin to say someone is ugly? i do not know what to answer.

Most people testify they are ugly. They believe they are. Their business!!

Beauty is worthless when it is not associated with good behaviour.

Some say: call a spade a spade.

I don't really think it is a mark of hatred when we say someone is ugly - at times people say what they see - they tell you THIS IS HOW IT IS. We have contests today for the ugly.

I often wonder why every male prays for a beautiful wife and every female a good-looking man. It is a wish (although beauty is in the eye of the beholder).

Why do we go for the good-looking chicken and abandon the others? Why do we order healthy and good-looking pets?

Maybe we all as human beings are guilty. We voluntarily or involuntarily repel the ugly ones (so-called)

* Why do people make up today? They want to look better.
* Why do we need particular builds for adverts and not just any female figure?
* Why are we involuntarily attracted to beautiful babies?

Forgive me for this, but I had to have some fun with this and not miss this opportunity......:lol

[video=youtube;9NF5XU-k2Vk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk[/video]

Is it a sin to say someone is ugly? i do not know what to answer.

Most people testify they are ugly. They believe they are. Their business!!

Beauty is worthless when it is not associated with good behaviour.

Some say: call a spade a spade.

I don't really think it is a mark of hatred when we say someone is ugly - at times people say what they see - they tell you THIS IS HOW IT IS. We have contests today for the ugly.

I often wonder why every male prays for a beautiful wife and every female a good-looking man. It is a wish (although beauty is in the eye of the beholder).

Why do we go for the good-looking chicken and abandon the others? Why do we order healthy and good-looking pets?

Maybe we all as human beings are guilty. We voluntarily or involuntarily repel the ugly ones (so-called)

* Why do people make up today? They want to look better.
* Why do we need particular builds for adverts and not just any female figure?
* Why are we involuntarily attracted to beautiful babies?

I didn't remember to add, 'Physical deformation' most people believe, is ugliness.

It's all a frame of mind. If you think of yourself as ugly than you will carry yourself and tend to yourself the way an ugly person would. Likewise if you think you are beautiful then you will carry yourself and tend to yourself the way a beautiful person would.

We are "programmed" by God to know body language when we see it (unless you have some mental issues). Physical appearance is only one part of the total calculation our mind uses to estimate beauty. So carry yourself and tend to yourself in the way in which you wish for people to see you. You can't really change the physical appearance but that is only one of many many parts to our mind's calculation on beauty.

The "ugly/beauty scale" is really about how much you want to be with a particular person. For example I can't stand the smell of cigarettes so if you smoke you are automatically on the ugly side of the scale. It doesn't matter if you are the most beautiful person in the world but if I smell cigarettes I'm out. Likewise I dislike negative people so I'll pass over them in favor of the horribly ugly lady who is nice and doesn't smell like stale smoke.

Do you guys actually think that women only want men with money? Do you really think so lowly of us women?

While what pard says is true what women and infact men find attractive is more confidence and it certainly influences how you carry yourself.

why in the word did the deceased model marry that 90 year old billionaire?it does happen.

i have seen that here.some 60 year old with a thing.

is it always that way, no but really what does a 60 year old have in common with an 18 yrd old? oh dont play that age crap with me. i am married to a woman who is 13 yrs my senior. i cant date if i divorce some girl that i am old enough to have as a grandkid or father.

One of our lectures this week was about transdermal drug delivery (through the skin), and one one of the slides was a cross sectional diagram of the skin, which showed that the outermost layer was the stratum corneum, basically dead skin. The lecturer said "So when you look at someone and think they are very sexy, then no, all you are looking at is dead skin."

One of our lectures this week was about transdermal drug delivery (through the skin), and one one of the slides was a cross sectional diagram of the skin, which showed that the outermost layer was the stratum corneum, basically dead skin. The lecturer said "So when you look at someone and think they are very sexy, then no, all you are looking at is dead skin."

:lol

Never judge a book by its cover for under the outward appearance there can be such beauty if it is allowed to shine through for all to see its beauty. There is only ugliness of heart as all of us were created by God and he did say everything he saw that he created was good. Look at J Lo who was voted the most beautiful women in the world, is she any different than you or I, no, as outward beauty fades away, but the beauty of the soul is eternal.

Look at J Lo who was voted the most beautiful women in the world, is she any different than you or I, no, as outward beauty fades away, but the beauty of the soul is eternal.
Private Jet :thumbsup

we humans at times mock God!:sad Why do we need plastic surgery to erect a flat nose, flaccid boobs etc?

In one way or the other we all are guilty.

True beauty is within the person. I have known some people that looked beautiful on the outside but were quite ugly on the inside.

We all are guilty! We see some people as being ugly - in physical appearance. A guy will tell you what he wants in a woman. A lady will tell you what he wants in a man. Are these not choices?

We do see some as being physically ugly! Aren't we all guilty? We may say, None is ugly while our characters say the opposite.

What kind of people do:

*Catwalking,
*Beauty Contest,
*Modelling,
*Adverts etc?

I'm not trying to make God sad. I'm trying to convince us that we all consciously or unconsciously see some as being ugly. It is in our character...

images
images

and,
images

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this View of people is different per person.
example:
I think the green monster is not ugly but you do.

I think a shirt is cool but you don't.

Our taste in beauty is completely different.

I think this View of people is different per person.
example:
I think the green monster is not ugly but you do.

I think a shirt is cool but you don't.

Our taste in beauty is completely different.

Isn't 'monster' a term describes something frightening?

The repulsion is in us.

Back