Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

understanding 666

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
One thing is needful in understanding the "king of the north" and "the king of the south" in Daniel. We have to understand where these designations come from, and what land masses they encompass.

The Kingdom previous to these two kingdoms being introduced into Scripture was Greece, which was divided into a four-in-one kingdom. Four headed leopard (Dan 7:6) which is also seen as the he goat with four horns (Dan 8:8)

The land masses that were controlled by this four-in-one kingdom goes as such:

1. [FONT=Georgia, serif]Cassander – Greece and the neighboring countries (western segment.)[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Georgia, serif]Lysimachus – Asia Minor, which included Macedonia (northern segment.)[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Georgia, serif]Seleucus – Syria and Babylon (eastern segment.)[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=Georgia, serif]Ptolemy – Egypt (southern segment.)[/FONT]

Therefore, whomever is the "king of the north" would have to control Asia Minor and Macedonia, or at least be dominate in that area. And as the prophecy proceeds forward in Daniel it is WHOMEVER is in control of that area.

The same is true with regards the "king of the south." It is whatever power is in control of Egypt.

That being said the prophecies about the king of the north and the king of the south cannot be speaking of any king or kingdom, such as Antiochus, for the Seleucid Empire would be "the king of the east." And that division of the four-in-one kingdom is not set forth by the Lord.

Nonsense.:nono2 The interpretation is not based on your particular point of view overlying history with a modern map, but on the point of view of those in Israel at the time. Therefore, one can eventually arrive at the kingdom of the north (whichever kingdom it is, there's more than one) by first heading north out of Israel. The kingdom of the south is reached by first heading south out of Israel.

And a modern map of the line between Jerusalem and Antioch to further illustrate this:

AntiochtoJerusalemcopy.png

That's where the "kings of the north" seat was located. :thumbsup

Nonsense.:nono2 The interpretation is not based on your particular point of view overlying history with a modern map, but on the point of view of those in Israel at the time. Therefore, one can eventually arrive at the kingdom of the north (whichever kingdom it is, there's more than one) by first heading north out of Israel. The kingdom of the south is reached by first heading south out of Israel.

It has nothing to do with my logic, or my point of view, it had to do with the land masses that was controlled by each one of the four generals of the four-in-one kingdom of Grecia. The problem lies when we try to make something be something without following the progression of the Lord. Discovering how God's sees things, and what is the order of progression is essential to understanding the Scriptures.

Therefore, the "king of the north" would have to be in possession of Asia Minor and the "king of the south" would have to be in possession of Egypt.

See link to the four-in-one kingdom http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b0/Diadochen1.png

This is how the Lord divided things and set the stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
it had to do with the land masses that was controlled by each one of the four generals of the four-in-one kingdom of Grecia.

The map you provided illustrates that the Seleucids controlled as much of Asia Minor as did Lysimachus.

Finally, there is this:

• 281: In the battle of Corupedium, Seleucus defeats Lysimachus, who is killed. Seleucus adds Lysimachus' realm to his own empire, but is killed almost immediately after by Ptolemy Keraunos.
Sources:

By the time Antiochus IV Ephiphanes came around, Lysimachus was nowhere to be found and a large portion of Asia Minor still belonged to the Seleucids.

The map you provided illustrates that the Seleucids controlled as much of Asia Minor as did Lysimachus.

Finally, there is this:

• 281: In the battle of Corupedium, Seleucus defeats Lysimachus, who is killed. Seleucus adds Lysimachus' realm to his own empire, but is killed almost immediately after by Ptolemy Keraunos.
Sources:

By the time Antiochus IV Ephiphanes came around, Lysimachus was nowhere to be found and a large portion of Asia Minor still belonged to the Seleucids.
The of the four-in-one kingdom is the way the Lord sees things for prophetic purposes, it has nothing to do with this or that individual king. The Book of Daniel is a continuing prophecy and one has to follow the thought of the Lord from start to finish.

Example:
The stage is set with Nebuchadnezzar's "Great Image." (Dan 2:31-45) This image consists of four main kingdoms.

The we see the Lord in Daniel 7 give us a broadened picture of these four kingdoms:
1) First kingdom - Lion - Babylon
2) Second kingdom - Bear - Medo-Persia
3) Third kingdom - Leopard - Grecia
4) Fourth kingdom - Beast dreadful and terrible - Rome

Next, in Daniel 8, the Lord begins the second kingdom, for it is the one which overthrows Babylon: Babylon is therefore of no consequence going forward.
1) Second kingdom - Ram - Medo-Persia
2) Third kingdom - He goat - Grecia
3) Fourth kingdom - Little horn - Rome

We note the Lord's description of the power and scope of these three kingdoms.

1) Medo-Persia - "I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great." (Dan 8:4) Medo-Persia consisted of 127 provinces. (Est 1:1)

2) Grecia - "Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven." (Dan 8:8) By the word of the Lord Grecia exceeded Medo-Persia in greatness.

3) Rome - "And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land." (Dan 8:9)

This fourth kingdom is declared of the Lord to "...wax exceeding great..."

By the progression of the prophecy and the description given these three as to great, very great and exceeding great we see that the last kingdom mentioned is proclaimed greater than both kingdoms which proceeded it.

Simply put the "little horn" can be none other than Rome, and the designation of the kings of the north and the south are indeed seen by the Lord as the land masses held by the, "...four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven." (N-S-E-W)

Simply put the "little horn" can be none other than Rome, and the designation of the kings of the north and the south are indeed seen by the Lord as the land masses held by the, "...four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven." (N-S-E-W)

Most Bible scholars and historians would disagree with you, as do I.

Most Bible scholars and historians would disagree with you, as do I.

Not to be contrair ... but, "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." (Rom 8:14) Those scholars and historians I don't know, but I do know and understand this, "These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth." (Rev 14:4)

I will listen to what those scholars and historians have to say, however Jesus taught me 38 years ago that, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." (Jn 10:27) To follow any voice that one is not certain is the Voice of the Lord would be a mistake, on my part anyway.

Please understand I'm not saying I'm "special," as it should be on this wise for all saints.

“[FONT=Georgia, serif]The thing that has been, it is that[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.†(Ecc 1:9) [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]With respect to God's chosen people, natural Israel, and the children of God, spiritual Israel, what relevance does this verse have for us today? As we know, “...all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the age are come...†(1Cor 10:11)[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]We see, at the time of the Lord Jesus' first advent, that the leaders of God's chosen people, therefore also the people they led, were in total darkness. The question then arises, “Why?â€[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]It is understood that the Lord God Almighty intended that He should be their all: their God, their Supply, their Protector, etc. But, in order to answer the question why? we will set forth only one thing here, and it is with respect to His being their Protector. Also, there is a law that is essential for seeing the Truth, and that is, “...Neither shall you lie with any beast to defile yourself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: IT IS CONFUSION...†(Lev 18:23) In 161 B.C. the Jews entered into a league, a covenant with the Roman Empire, they had lain down with a beast.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]If we can see the spiritual implication of this verse and understand that symbolically a beast, in Scripture, speaks of secular government we will have a basis to answer the question, “Why?â€[/FONT]

“[FONT=Georgia, serif]Son of man, I have made you a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at My mouth, and give them warning from Me.†(Eze 3:17)[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Today the “church†inexorably has covenant with secular government, has lain down with a beast. We must have our business licenses, or tax exempt numbers and the myriad of NAMES which we have given ourselves have to be “registered in the beast.†This can be seen in, “...a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy...†as found in Revelation 17:3.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]We can debate, we can suppose, we can conjecture but beloved children of God it is, in the end, only the Truth that will mean anything. Therefore we are exhorted of the Lord to, “...Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues...†(Rev 18:4) and the only way we can do that is if we know who, or what SHE IS.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Verse 18 - [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]is[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] Six hundred threescore [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]and[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] six[/FONT]

“[FONT=Georgia, serif]...HERE IS WISDOM...â€[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Georgia, serif]The fourth, of the earth/earthy, manifestation of the Church, the Church in Thyatira, which was revealed as “...that man of sin...the son of destruction...†(2Thes 2:3) when it took its seat in Rome in 538 A.D. This one is the First manifestation of the Church which has an unholy union with secular government, a beast. And it came forth from the carnal mind of MAN.[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Georgia, serif]In 1054 A.D. the Greek Orthodox Church was birthed out of this Great Harlot. This is the Second manifestation of the Church, also having union with government. And it too came forth from the carnal mind of MAN.[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Georgia, serif]In 1517 A.D. Protestantism is birthed out of the Great Harlot. This one had life for a moment in time, and then is declared by the Lord to, “...have a name that you live, and are dead...†(Rev 3:1) The moment it joined together with government it died, and became the Third manifestation of the Church which was brought forth from the carnal mind of MAN[/FONT]
“[FONT=Georgia, serif]...And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the Last Adam was made a Life giving Spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the Second Man is the Lord from heaven...†(1Cor 15:45-47) God only sees the first Adam and the Last Adam: the first man and the Second Man in His view of things. The first man has a body and the Second Man has a body: everyone upon the earth is a member of one or the other. And, as we know, God's number for MAN is SIX, as man was formed on the sixth day: this is Adam's number, this is “...THE NUMBER OF A MAN..!â€[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Therefore, we have the First Church system, which was from the mind of earthy man: SIX. The [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]Second Church system, which also proceeded from the mind of earthy man: SIX. And the Third[/FONT] [FONT=Georgia, serif]Church system, and it too came from the earthy mind of man: SIX.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]We have seen THREE religious systems which have come forth from[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif] the [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]earthy[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] mind [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]OF MAN[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]. Therefore: [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]SIX SIX SIX[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]. This [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]IS[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] the [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]mark of the beast[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif].[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]This subject is so VAST and the only way to see it clearly is to first get rid of the mark. [/FONT]

Have you looked at this in the Greek?

Have you looked at this in the Greek?

The whole of the Book of Revelation has to be considered from start to finish in order to come to this understanding.

And, to answer your question, the Lord not only had me look at it in the Greek but to write it out in the word format in which it was written in the Greek and to examine the definitions of the words before Him.

SEE: Bible Truths And Prophecy — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress If you want to understand what is said you have to read all the posts from the first to the last. If you skip around it will be confusion.

Re: understanding 666

The whole of the Book of Revelation has to be considered from start to finish in order to come to this understanding.

Nah. Just have to understand some history.

Nero.

Google him. :thumbsup

Re: understanding 666

Nah. Just have to understand some history.

Nero.

Google him. :thumbsup
DM_-_Nero_300.gif

Oh my! Nero is a beast!

One thing I find interesting is how throughout history self-professed Christians will use all sorts of convoluted interpretations of scripture to paint whatever threatens them in their era as the beast, whore, antichrist, etc. rather than get on with the Great Commission. It's as if they would rather have an enemy than a Savior.

To much arm of flesh is a waste of time! Jer. 17:5
God reveals it simple if one believes Him? (IN Eccl. 1:9-10 + Eccl. 3:15)

So go back to where the Godhead previously TESTED His whole professed group for 40 years with just one test to see where they refused all of Gods Law. He said they refuse to walk in His Commandments as a [whole]. That will be the 666 TEST once again He Documents!

And the Rev. 17:1-5 ones?? They mostly already are a done deal with that testing for well past even 120 years of the Holy Spirits Gen. 6:3's STRIVING with them!:screwloose So it will be an easy thing to use caesar's force to further execute Christ the second time, huh! Heb. 6:6

---Elijah

i hope that never hapens in my own life but even further on then all scooling is lost and no notes have been taken or learned from only allready one jesus in person..

And, to answer your question, the Lord not only had me look at it in the Greek but to write it out in the word format in which it was written in the Greek and to examine the definitions of the words before Him.

SEE: Bible Truths And Prophecy — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress If you want to understand what is said you have to read all the posts from the first to the last. If you skip around it will be confusion.

Stormcrow said: Nah. Just have to understand some history.

I agree, history is essential to a correct understanding of prophecy, as for the majority of prophecy is indeed history.

Such as to be able to understand what is said in this:

"But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken. Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it." (Isa 28:13-18)

This is an pact that the Jews entered into with the Romans in 161 B.C. and it very important to understanding prophetic things concerning Messiah, and the progression of events with respect to His coming.

I again encourage whom so ever will to see: Bible Truths And Prophecy — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress If you want to understand what is said you have to read all the posts from the first to the last. If you skip around it will be confusion.

“[FONT=Georgia, serif]The thing that has been, it is that[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.†(Ecc 1:9) [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]It is understood that the Lord God Almighty intended that He should be their all: their God, their Supply, their Protector, etc. But, in order to answer the question why? we will set forth only one thing here, and it is with respect to His being their Protector. Also, there is a law that is essential for seeing the Truth, and that is, “...Neither shall you lie with any beast to defile yourself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: IT IS CONFUSION...†(Lev 18:23) In 161 B.C. the Jews entered into a league, a covenant with the Roman Empire, they had lain down with a beast.

If we can see the spiritual implication of this verse and understand that symbolically a beast, in Scripture, speaks of secular government we will have a basis to answer the question, “Why?â€
[/FONT]

“[FONT=Georgia, serif]Son of man, I have made you a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at My mouth, and give them warning from Me.†(Eze 3:17)[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Today the “church†inexorably has covenant with secular government, has lain down with a beast. We must have our business licenses, or tax exempt numbers and the myriad of NAMES which we have given ourselves have to be “registered in the beast.†This can be seen in, “...a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy...†as found in Revelation 17:3.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Verse 18 - [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]is[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] Six hundred threescore [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]and[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] six[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Georgia, serif]The fourth, of the earth/earthy, manifestation of the Church, the Church in Thyatira, which was revealed as “...that man of sin...the son of destruction...†(2Thes 2:3) when it took its seat in Rome in 538 A.D. This one is the First manifestation of the Church which has an unholy union with secular government, a beast. And it came forth from the carnal mind of MAN.[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Georgia, serif]In 1054 A.D. the Greek Orthodox Church was birthed out of this Great Harlot. This is the Second manifestation of the Church, also having union with government. And it too came forth from the carnal mind of MAN.[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Georgia, serif]In 1517 A.D. Protestantism is birthed out of the Great Harlot. This one had life for a moment in time, and then is declared by the Lord to, “...have a name that you live, and are dead...†(Rev 3:1) The moment it joined together with government it died, and became the Third manifestation of the Church which was brought forth from the carnal mind of MAN[/FONT]
“[FONT=Georgia, serif]...And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the Last Adam was made a Life giving Spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the Second Man is the Lord from heaven...†(1Cor 15:45-47) God only sees the first Adam and the Last Adam: the first man and the Second Man in His view of things. The first man has a body and the Second Man has a body: everyone upon the earth is a member of one or the other. And, as we know, God's number for MAN is SIX, as man was formed on the sixth day: this is Adam's number, this is “...THE NUMBER OF A MAN..!â€[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Therefore, we have the First Church system, which was from the mind of earthy man: SIX. The [/FONT] [FONT=Georgia, serif]Second Church system, which also proceeded from the mind of earthy man: SIX. And the Third[/FONT] [FONT=Georgia, serif]Church system, and it too came from the earthy mind of man: SIX.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Georgia, serif]...HERE IS WISDOM...â€

We have
seen THREE religious systems which have come forth from[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif] the [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]earthy[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] mind [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]OF MAN[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]. Therefore: [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]SIX SIX SIX[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]. This [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]IS[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] the [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]mark of the beast[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif].[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]This subject is so VAST and the only way to see it clearly is to first get rid of the mark. [/FONT]

I just looked at this thread. WISDOM?:shame Beasts in the Bible meant the Gentiles- Pagan gentiles.
I disagree with EVERYTHING you wrote OR the source. The dates are post Biblical. 666 existed in the 1st century AD.
The Roman empire in general was the corporate beast. (Daniel's 4th beast)
What Daniel saw were "beasts" from the SEA- meaning PAGAN GENTILES. That was true of Babylon, of MedioPersia, of the 3rd beast- Greece & the 4th which John saw "coming out of the sea" - PAGAN ROME.
666 had nothing to do with "Rome" - only PAGAN ROME.
The number of the beast was also 666 according to Revelation 13:18, therefore as Hebrew had no numerals and used letters to signify numbers, the name Neron Caesar when transliterated into Hebrew (NRWN QSR) had a number of 666. A well-documented textual variant has 616. A mere copyist's error? Bruce Metzger speculates: "Perhaps the change was intentional, seeing that the Greek form Neron Caesar written in Hebrew characters (nrwn qsr) is equivalent to 666, whereas the Latin form Nero Caesar (nrw qsr) is equivalent to 616."

I just looked at this thread. WISDOM?:shame Beasts in the Bible meant the Gentiles- Pagan gentiles.
I disagree with EVERYTHING you wrote OR the source. The dates are post Biblical. 666 existed in the 1st century AD.
The Roman empire in general was the corporate beast. (Daniel's 4th beast)
What Daniel saw were "beasts" from the SEA- meaning PAGAN GENTILES. That was true of Babylon, of MedioPersia, of the 3rd beast- Greece & the 4th which John saw "coming out of the sea" - PAGAN ROME.
666 had nothing to do with "Rome" - only PAGAN ROME.
The number of the beast was also 666 according to Revelation 13:18, therefore as Hebrew had no numerals and used letters to signify numbers, the name Neron Caesar when transliterated into Hebrew (NRWN QSR) had a number of 666. A well-documented textual variant has 616. A mere copyist's error? Bruce Metzger speculates: "Perhaps the change was intentional, seeing that the Greek form Neron Caesar written in Hebrew characters (nrwn qsr) is equivalent to 666, whereas the Latin form Nero Caesar (nrw qsr) is equivalent to 616."

You are correct when you say "beasts" point to heathenistic, secular governments: that is any government/kingdom which is not the government/kingdom of God. You are also correct in that the "sea" points to the place from which they came, that is from the multitude of the lost.

The Roman Empire consisted (consists) of three different manifestations in accordance with the Lord. 1) Roman Empire proper 2) Ten horned Roman Empire 3) Little Horn Roman Empire. In the eyes of the Lord there are three different aspects of the Roman Empire, but it never becomes anything other than the Fourth Beast of Daniel. That's the way the Lord sees it anyway, four beasts no more no less.

“[FONT=Georgia, serif]The thing that has been, it is that[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.” (Ecc 1:9) [/FONT]

“[FONT=Georgia, serif]...HERE IS WISDOM...”[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Georgia, serif]The fourth, of the earth/earthy, manifestation of the Church, the Church in Thyatira, which was revealed as “...that man of sin...the son of destruction...” (2Thes 2:3) when it took its seat in Rome in 538 A.D. This one is the First manifestation of the Church which has an unholy union with secular government, a beast. And it came forth from the carnal mind of MAN.[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Georgia, serif]In 1517 A.D. Protestantism is birthed out of the Great Harlot. This one had life for a moment in time, and then is declared by the Lord to, “...have a name that you live, and are dead...” (Rev 3:1) The moment it joined together with government it died, and became the Third manifestation of the Church which was brought forth from the carnal mind of MAN[/FONT]
“[FONT=Georgia, serif]...And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the Last Adam was made a Life giving Spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the Second Man is the Lord from heaven...” (1Cor 15:45-47) God only sees the first Adam and the Last Adam: the first man and the Second Man in His view of things. The first man has a body and the Second Man has a body: everyone upon the earth is a member of one or the other. And, as we know, God's number for MAN is SIX, as man was formed on the sixth day: this is Adam's number, this is “...THE NUMBER OF A MAN..!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Therefore, we have the First Church system, which was from the mind of earthy man: SIX. The [/FONT] [FONT=Georgia, serif]Second Church system, which also proceeded from the mind of earthy man: SIX. And the Third[/FONT] [FONT=Georgia, serif]Church system, and it too came from the earthy mind of man: SIX.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Georgia, serif]...HERE IS WISDOM...”

We have

Friend, Sadly, your interpretation is false. 666 is the number of Nero Caesar. It is Neron Caesar in Hebrew letters transferred to the Greek alphabet, and numerically, they add up precisely to six hundred and sixty six. See: Gentry, Kennth L., Jr. The Beast of Revelation. Institute For Christian Economics.
666 is not three religious systems. If it's Roman Catholicism, Greek Orthodoxy, and Reformation Protestantism, that is 666, then your belief is false, too, because all othe Christian systems besides Catholicism, Greek Orthodoxy, Oriental Orthodoxy, Old Catholicism, or Anglicanism, are sytems that exist and come out of Martin Luther's Reformation based on his sola Scriptura false premise. All people who are not Eastern Orthodox, who are not Roman Catholic, and who are not Anglican or Oriental Orthodox or Old Catholic, must be Protestant of some kind, whether Reformation classic Protestants, or modern Independent denominations, or Unitarians, Socinians, or Deists, or one of the movements of modern agnosticism and evolutionism and humanism and atheism that grows out of Reformation Protestant soil.
Like Charles Darwin was an Anglican who later became an atheist. His Anglicanism didn't keep him from outright denial of Christ and apostasy.
Of course, it's possible to become an atheist or unbeliever, regardless of what Church one used to believe in.
In Erie PA Scott R. Harrington
:):study:nod

“[FONT=Georgia, serif]...HERE IS WISDOM...â€

We have

Friend, Sadly, your interpretation is false. 666 is the number of Nero Caesar. It is Neron Caesar in Hebrew letters transferred to the Greek alphabet, and numerically, they add up precisely to six hundred and sixty six. See: Gentry, Kennth L., Jr. The Beast of Revelation. Institute For Christian Economics.
666 is not three religious systems. If it's Roman Catholicism, Greek Orthodoxy, and Reformation Protestantism, that is 666, then your belief is false, too, because all othe Christian systems besides Catholicism, Greek Orthodoxy, Oriental Orthodoxy, Old Catholicism, or Anglicanism, are sytems that exist and come out of Martin Luther's Reformation based on his sola Scriptura false premise. All people who are not Eastern Orthodox, who are not Roman Catholic, and who are not Anglican or Oriental Orthodox or Old Catholic, must be Protestant of some kind, whether Reformation classic Protestants, or modern Independent denominations, or Unitarians, Socinians, or Deists, or one of the movements of modern agnosticism and evolutionism and humanism and atheism that grows out of Reformation Protestant soil.
Like Charles Darwin was an Anglican who later became an atheist. His Anglicanism didn't keep him from outright denial of Christ and apostasy.
Of course, it's possible to become an atheist or unbeliever, regardless of what Church one used to believe in.
In Erie PA Scott R. Harrington
:):study:nod
1) Catholicism 2) Eastern Orthodoxy 3) Protestantism These three, no matter what form they take.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back