Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Understanding Mary - Queen of Heaven

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honoring the queen of heaven is idolatry in scripture, and has disastrous consequences.

Therefore do not pray for this people, nor lift up a cry or prayer for them, nor make intercession to Me; for I will not hear you. Do you not see what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? The children gather wood, the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger.
Jeremiah 7:16-18

If one chooses to ignore scripture for his own man made dogma, then I suppose one could justify, just about anything.
For the 5th time
It is not wrong to honour the true Queen of Heaven just because some people in the past worshipped a false queen of heaven; just as it is not wrong the worship the one true God just because some people in the past worshipped false gods.

I have asked you several times to provide scripture whereby we are taught to honor or pray or bow down on our knees to a statue that is called the queen of heaven.

JLB

We don't bow down or pray to a statue that is called the queen of heaven.

This thread is going nowhere except downhill
And, as no-one appears to want to address the points raised in the OP, it is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back