Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] WARRIORS of CHRIST, please!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

medievalglo

I am newer to this, so I need back up, please!! Rose's landlords have called me again, this time interrupting my choir time. They want to force her out of her apartment in their basement. She pays her rent very faithfully. Some of you know of this situation already. I have never "cleansed a house", yes, I pray, but I am new at praying in warrior style. TDC Radio, Reigning Redemption, Redwords lou, Tessa, Book Keeper, Christ_empowered, JohnDB, Truthfrees, HeIsRisen2018, ChristianForums.net ..... who else really know about this and how to do it for what God wants to happen in all this??? Since the landlady called me, I called the police, and was told to go in the morning to call with Rose to the Landlord and Tenant Board. I feel more like Moses, in NOT knowing what to say or how to say it.

I'm sorry, right now, I feel weak. HE IS STRONG! I can't fight the tears. It's been a couple years in this battle, and it's just been getting worse. I have been working with Rose to try to help her turn her eyes more and more to Jesus, and I have heard her say she now believes in Jesus, praise the Lord!! Where do we go from here?

I don't think I can take my phone, when I go see her, if this hacking is real, and I think it is.I see her go through SO very much with it, and see things change, and have heard phone call after phone call to fix things that are changed without her changing them all the time.

I also have 4 recorded messages on my phone that need to either STAY in my phone or be safely transferred for reference if she needs to proceed legally.

Sorry, new thought. We get together anyway on Friday for hours, so not sure if it HAS to be AT her place to call the Landlord Tenant Board, cause I'd also rather we have peace in trying to get things done, and they would CERTAINLY try to up the ante if they were overhearing things. I'm SURE the police would have to be called, then, and they seem unwilling to step in UNTIL it's an emergency and they can do something about it.

I don't know the laws in your country
I would think the advice from the police would be good to follow because you need to find out if what they are doing is legal. Especially as it is I their home, they may have a right to do it. The way they are going about seems wrong. Over here they would have to give Rose 6 months to find somewhere to live.

We can all pray together for God to find a way out for her.

I don't know what warrior prayer is. How easy word it be for Rose to find somewhere to live?

Well Tessa, I think that praying in warrior style means praying that Rose is able to keep her home while we're beating an old Indian drum, and then we tap the palm of our hand to our mouth repeatedly afterwards and do the Indian warrior cry. XD! :lol Sorry, I don't have a clue either but I just wanted to add a little humor to a really sad situation. :sad At least Rose finally found Jesus though. Actually scratch that,.. He found her since she finally wanted Him too. :cross

:pray Lord Jesus we send our petition before you on behalf of Rose and ask that you would help provide her a new place to live that she can afford. I stand on Philippians 4:19 of your word and all your promises for our well-being. Lord I thank you for Gloria being in Rose's life and the works you are doing in her life that is bringing Rose to know you better. I give you all the praise and glory in your name Jesus, amen.

I don't know what warrior prayer is.

A prayer warrior is someone who stands firmly on the promises of God as they do not waver in their faith as they place their petitions before Christ who is our mediator before the Father. We only have to pray once and let the will of God work within our prayer as we continue to thank Him for answered prayer.

What I also see is the time of "our Redemption drawing nigh".... She has been stressed every time she leaves the house. We both know something else will be missing. Thing is, when we leave this world.... up to this point at least, we don't even take OUR BODY with us!! That WILL change as promised by the mouth of the Lord!! hehehe She was grieved when the blanket she had from childhood was taken. It is a thing. The illusion of "owning" anything on earth is false! It is really ALL of God's, and he's entrusted it to us.... letting us borrow it while we're here. When I told Rose these things, she was able to respond, "yeah, you're right". It allowed her to gain more peace. Maybe not fully released from sadness yet, but the pull of having to HOLD ON to THINGS.... is lessened for her. :)

The phone calls last night were hard to hear. That's what prompted my writing this plea. I KNOW we've already prayed over it, and God HAS IT WELL IN HAND!! I DO KNOW and TRUST this! Still love the scripture of the Father with a possessed Son coming to ask for healing, and I might be paraphrasing, but "Lord, I believe, but help me with my unbelief!" Many many MANY of us are in that state, and I'm learning to not STAY stuck there! PTL
"If we have the faith of a mustard seed......" again, don't know reference, but I'm so glad it is within my heart and Spirit to call upon! Dearest Lord, help the mustard seeds GROW!! :biggrin Prayer Warriors pray without ceasing, have a constant relationship with God, knowing HIM, Loving HIM, serving Him the best that they can. :) More seasoned Warriors can engage stronger, having more practice! :biggrin (Did I get it right, guys??)

this is --rough-- . i think you wrote in a previous post on this that a legal clinic/council was involved? that's a good thing...

to me, it sounds like they're going out of their way to get rid of a vulnerable individual of limited means. never a good thing...its dishonest, plus Scripture teaches that those who have should not oppress those who have not.

but this is 21st century capitalism (nothing against capitalism, just...deregulation means things are getting ugly all over the world). i hope+pray the powers that be in your community can work out a peaceful, amicable solution. :)

A prayer warrior is someone who stands firmly on the promises of God as they do not waver in their faith as they place their petitions before Christ who is our mediator before the Father. We only have to pray once and let the will of God work within our prayer as we continue to thank Him for answered prayer.

Okay, okay, but can I still my warrior call? I was also thinking of painting black streaks on my cheeks. :lol

Back