Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Watch out!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JesusBoy86

Vladmir Putin the president of Russia...
I think he might be the anti-Christ or one of them..

Yes -No?
What do you think?

Well Brother JesusBoy86, I do believe the man of sin will come from Europe, and be a politician, and is the little horn of Daniel Chapter Seven.
Dan 7:20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

I do not believe he will have any pretense of spiritual as Putin does, but will set himself in the Holy place of being God.
Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
2Th_2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

There well may soon be one such man on the scene, but we're going to see things occurring in such magnitude we have no control over, and it is at that time we are to look up.
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Now this was but a mere sample of all that is to come, but will hopefully give you some direction as to be prepared. The date is not set, but signs are many.

God bless you in Jesus' name. :wave2

Thanks Eugene! Whoever and whenever it will be, it's good to know we have a forum like this so that we may stick together when it happens!

Thanks Eugene! Whoever and whenever it will be, it's good to know we have a forum like this so that we may stick together when it happens!
Amen, and we have multitudes of the redeemed just waiting for the blessed hope of Jesus coming for us; each in our own order. :)

In this section of Scripture the word "antichrist is mentioned three times in two verses
1John 2: 18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, [abide] ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.​

Here is another section
1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world
This the last mention of the word in the KJV

2 John 1: 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son
According to Scripture, the characteristics of the Antichrist and the surrounding events are these:
  1. The Antichrist will be one of many other antichrists
  2. Both the Antichrist, and the antichrists will come from the assembly of believers, but they are all poseurs. They are not saved.
  3. The exits from Christianity of Antichrist and antichrists will be showy, just to make it clear that they were never serious about being a Christian.
  4. Both will have in common their denial of both God the Father, and Jesus the Son of God.
  5. Anyone denying that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh does have the spirit of the antichrist within.
  6. Because John could then write "even now already is it in the world " it is reasonable to assume the situation remains the same today.
  7. All of these events and characteristics combine to tell us that this is the end time (1 John 4:2 )
  8. As a result it will be the ascension of the Antichrist which will be the "gateway event" to the Second Coming
For those reasons, I believe that this one event is what Christians should be on the lookout for. they do not have to "count the weeks mentioned in Daniel" nor do they have to place ten toes on one foot of the iron and clay-footed statue, and call it "Holy Roman Empire 2"

It is my opinion from these Scripture verses that God really does not want any Christian to get excited and count numbers, doing endless speculations about the Second Coming That is because in the verses I quoted because John as an Apostle tells us to simply abide in Christ three times (One of those times is a paraphrase having the same intent) Each time that word is mentioned, it is in direct contrast to the evil mischief of the agenda of the antichrist.

So tell me where I am wrong, OK?

He is an antichrist for anyone who looks to Vladimir Putin as savior, rather than Christ Jesus.
This is how there both have been, and are, many antichrists.

Although there are many antichrists, we have to know there will be one man, the representative of Satan we're talking about here.
The Man of Sin is antichrist, there will be but one Abomination of Desolation.

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the Abomination of Desolation (the personage being called the anti-Christ in this day), spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand).

He will be the Little Horn of Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another Lttle Horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

He will also be the representative of the prince (Satan) in Dan 9:27. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

2 Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

My comment

Satan's beast in the little human horn of Daniel and Revelation will rise int the Middle Eastern region of Syria/Iraq

This one will confederate the Middle Eastern Muslims to form his kingdom during the coming tribulation period [Daniel 2:40-43; 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 9:26-27 [the other prince that shall come]; 11:36-45; 12:7; Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

He is called the "Assyrian" in Micah 5:5-6

My comment

Satan's beast in the little human horn of Daniel and Revelation will rise int the Middle Eastern region of Syria/Iraq

This one will confederate the Middle Eastern Muslims to form his kingdom during the coming tribulation period [Daniel 2:40-43; 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 9:26-27 [the other prince that shall come]; 11:36-45; 12:7; Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

He is called the "Assyrian" in Micah 5:5-6
Dear Brother Straightshot, are you saying that the little horns of Daniel chapters seven and eight are the same? Thanks.

The anti-Christ is a spirit. No one will be seeing 'any man' as thee anti-Christ.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Why not "a man?" The anti-Christ spirit was already in the world at the time John penned the above. So, no, no man.

Titus 3:2

To speak evil of no man

A spirit or actually many spirits. How were these "spirits" already in the world? Just look:

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

And yes, we were also captives of that same spirit prior to belief:

Ephesians 2:
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience

Paul's dictate from Jesus is no different today to any of us:

Acts 26:
18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

If you are looking for the anti-Christ, he's probably next door. Maybe even in your own home.

"Dear Brother Straightshot, are you saying that the little horns of Daniel chapters seven and eight are the same? Thanks."

Yes, the same .... this final king of the north is also identified in Daniel 11:36-45; 12:7

Antiochus IV was the last king of the north identified in Daniel 11:21-35 .... he ruled the northern Seleucid kingdom [north of Israel] just before the first century .... then after a very long time the little horn [king] of Daniel 7,8 will come .... this one's rising is still pending as we speak

He is also the same who will be possessed by Satan's first beast of Revelation .... notice that it is this beast who will rule with the 10 other kings in both Daniel and Revelation .... this beast is not human [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

Abaddon/Apollyon rules over the 7 specific human kingdoms and related human king positions of the Middle East for Satan within the scope of the visions of the prophets

5 of these kingdoms have already fallen, and 2 are still future as we speak [the little horn's kingdoms .... at first smaller .... and then expanded to include 10 other human kings .... the divided kingdom of iron and clay

"If you are looking for the anti-Christ, he's probably next door. Maybe even in your own home."

Nay .... Satan is coming to the earth and he will present his beast in the human little horn, a king of the northern Middle East .... the prophetic scriptures are very clear about this truth [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 9:26-27 [the other prince that shall come]; 11:36-45; 12:7; Micah 5:5-6; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; Revelation 9:1; 9:11; 11:7; 12:12; 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

The term "antichrist" is rendered to be "against" Jesus Christ .... and many have come and in the past and are here who are against Jesus Christ

.... but there is one coming who will be the "antichrist" .... Satan's final offering and next to last ploy to usurp the Lord as the God of creation

He is "antichrist" because he is "against" Jesus Christ, However, he is identified in scripture by many other names

To the readers of my posts .... I have changed my logo to "Bible Linker" instead of "Straightshot" because of a conflict on another forum that I post to .... I want all of my Internet postings to reflect the same logo

So from no on I will be posting as "Bible Linker"

Thanks

"If you are looking for the anti-Christ, he's probably next door. Maybe even in your own home."

Nay .... Satan is coming to the earth

Satan has operated "in man" since the beginning of man. Mark 4:15

The term "antichrist" is rendered to be "against" Jesus Christ .... and many have come and in the past and are here who are against Jesus Christ

Yes, and is "a spirit" as duly noted prior, from the scripture.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Paperback sensationalist end time novels are not the best sources for scriptural eschatology studies.

Vladmir Putin the president of Russia...

Yes -No?
What do you think?

Out of all politics, and i dislike politics, at least Putin is a leader and gets things done. He doesnt muck around and talk crap.

"Satan has operated "in man" since the beginning of man"

Satan has been present since the garden and even eons before

However, the day is coning when he will be cast and sequestered to the earth .... for a cornering and whipping by the Lord [Revelation 12:12; 20:1-3]

"Vladmir Putin the president of Russia...

Yes -No?
What do you think?"

I think not .... wrong place .... wrong identity

The prophetic scriptures tell of this one who will rise out of northwestern Mesopotamia [Syria/Iraq today] [Micah 5:5-6]

He will consolidate the Muslim Middle East and rule the region with 10 other kings [Daniel 7; 8]

The Muslims hate Putin and would never worship hi as a "god" [Daniel 11:36]

In Ezekiel 38 the Lord speaks directly to Satan [gog] .... "Rosh" is not a reference to modern day Russia in the vision .... the term is translated as "head prince" .... Satan is the head angelic prince of the fallen angels

It is the devil who will contrive the attack upon Israel at the Middle of the coming 70th week decreed for the nation [Ezekiel 38:17]

.... and his instruments will be his beast of Revelation in the little horn of Daniel's visions and his human followers of the Middle Eastern Muslims .... the ancient post flood names [locations] listed in the vision can all be traced to the populations of the Middle East south of the Caucasus divide today .... all are predominantly Muslim

The early post flood inhabitants of the land of Magog and his brothers Mesheck and Tubal were displaced and driven northward over the Caucasus Mountains by the ancient Assyrians [northern Babylonians .... [Genesis 10]] who ruled the Middle East for 1500 years

Then came the neo-Babylonian [Chaldeans of ancient Babylon], Medo-Persians, and the northern Middle Eastern Seleucids of Alexander the Great's broken holdings Asian holdings .... this is the exact sequence presented in the visions of the Bible prophets

Satan's "antichrist" [the beast in the little horn and king of the north in Daniel's visions] .... will at first rule over the northern region of what we call Syria/Iraq today .... then he will expand his kingdom to include all of the Middle East from the Mediterranean to the borders of India [Afghanistan/Pakistan] .... and to include Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia in the south

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back