Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Wazzup with FC BARCELONA?!! (News)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Defensive reshuffles from Mestalla to the Calderón

05/09/2012 11:53
In three of Barça’s most recent finals they’ve faced a similar situation to the one they’ll have to deal with at the Vicente Calderon this month –a weakened defence and a need to shuffle the players available at the back

2011-09-24_FCB_-_ATLETICO_DE_MADRID_014.v1319643122.jpg

Gerard Piqué, aquesta temporada. FOTO: ARXIU FCB.
With Carles Puyol and Éric Abidal both unavailable for the Cup Final, Guardiola can only call on four defenders-Alves, Piqué, Mascherano and Adriano for the game, though he also has a strong trio of B team youngsters he can bring in -Montoya, Bartra and Muniesa and it’s certainly nothing new for the team to go into a Final with a supposedly weakened back line, as the situations outlined below show:
Valencia 2009: Alves-Piqué-Touré-Puyol
For Pep Guardiola’s first Final in charge - against Bilbao at Mestalla in the 2009 Spanish Cup- he was without the suspended Abidal and the injured Marquez and Milito. The boss then decided to put Puyol into the left back slot and play Touré Yaya at centre half. It worked well enough too, with the Ivorian getting a key goal to round off a brilliant performance that ended in a 4-1 win.
Rome 2009: Puyol-Piqué-Touré-Sylvinho
Barça’s Champions League semi final win over Chelsea came at a cost, as Alves and Abidal wereboth suspended for the Rome final against Manchester United, whilst Marquez and Milito were also unavailable through injury. This time, Guardiola now played Puyol at right back, with Toure again partnering Piqué and Sylvinho at left back. It was another successful tactical moveas Barça took the treble with a 2-0 win.
Wembley 2011: Alves-Piqué-Mascherano-Abidal
Carle Puyol was also missing with a knee injury when Barça travelled to Wembley for last season’s Champions League final. This time it wasn’t Touré Yaya , but another ex-midfielder Javier Mascherano who started alongside GerardPiqué at the heart of the defence. Although Puyol finally did make a late appearance, it was Abidal who in a memorable gesture, lifted the Cup after the 3-1 win.

FCB,

Jordi Clos

Training focussed on Betis game

www.fcbarcelona.cat 05/09/2012 12:01

2012-05-09_ENTRENO_34.v1336562861.JPG

The squad trained this Wednesday morning at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper in preparation for Saturday night’s game against Betis in Seville

Alexis Sánchez continued to work apart from therest of the squad, whilst Seydou Keita, who has acalf problem, did some specific work on his own

Pep Guardiola led this morning’s session on pitchnumber 1 at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper, with all of his available first team players, (Puyol, Villa, Fontàs and Abidal are all out)including Piqué and Cuenca, who were both given the medical ok on Tuesday, as well as B team youngsters Tello, Bartra and Montoya.

Alexis Sánchez, who missed last Saturday’s derby game with a knock on his left thigh continued to work apart, whilst Seydou Keita(calf) did some specific exercises to help hisrecovery. Tito Vilanova, who has a virus, is expected to be back for Thursday’s session.

The squad will be back in training at Sant Joan Despí at 11.00 on Thursday morning.

FCB

Puyol upbeat: “It’s just like taking your carin for a serviceâ€

05/09/2012 12:51
The captain is full of optimism and courage ahead of his knee operation
Regrets missing the Cup Final and most probably the European Championships, but is just focussedon getting back to 100% fitness

2012-05-09_ENTRENO_56.v1336561957.JPG

Carles Puyol, aquest dimecres. FOTO: MIGUEL RUIZ-FCB.
The day after the announcement of his knee operation and the fact that he could be out for up to six weeks, Carles Puyol gave an upbeat press conference at the Club today and assured the assembled media: “it’s just like taking your car in for a service. I was more worried about it last year, but this year I’m more optimistic – soonI’ll be back to full fitnessâ€.
Last year’s similar injury has given Puyol more confidence and hope ahead of this year’s operation and he explained: “I didn’t know then what the injury was, but it’s clear now and the doctors have recommended I give my knee a good clean out. If I carried on playing, I’d put my team and my knee at riskâ€.
Out of European Championships
The injury means Puyol will miss the end of Barça’s season and he commented: “it’s a bad time for it to happen and I’m annoyed about that. The Cup Final is the best game of the season for me, it’s incredible. I’ll still try and helpmy teammates all I can from the sidelines and try and enjoy the matchâ€.
Puyol will most likely miss Spain’s European Championship too and he admitted: “it looks Llike I won’t make it, we’ll see how the operation goes, but I think it will be impossible -I need recovery time too. I was very excited about getting my 100 th cap and going to the European Championships, but now I am just focussed on my operation and getting back to full fitness as soon as I can. I’m sure it’ll turn out okayâ€. Puyol also reckons that for as big a tournament as this summer’s: “the fairest thing is that the best players goâ€.
“I want to retire on the pitch, not in surgeryâ€
Puyol, who is 34, doesn’t see the operation as putting an end to his international career thoughand insisted: “if there’s one thing I am clear about, it’s thatI want to retire on the pitch, not in surgery. I’ll see how I am next season and take a final decision thenâ€.

FCB,

Jordi Clos

Four years of beating every other league team

05/10/2012 11:10
Since the 2008/09 season, no team has managed to stop Barça winning at least one of the two league games played during the campaign

2012-02-08_FCB-VALENCIA_39.v1328782589.JPG

Alegria per un gol. FOTO: ARXIU FCB.
This season, Barça have had to wait until round 37 to achieve the feet
With the win over Espanyol, Barça have once again beaten every other team in the league atleast once during the season – something they have done every year since Guardiola took over the team.
This season, Barça have had to wait until round 37 to achieve the feet, something they had already wrapped up by round 25 last year, following a run of 17 wins from round 7 to 22. In the 2009/10 season, the 35 th game against Villarreal marked the achievement, and in round 31 against Getafe the year before.
Eight out of eight against Malaga
Malaga are the only team to havelost both games in each of the last four seasons, whilst against Racing Santander, Barça have won all seven games since the draw in September 2008. Zaragoza have been another team that Guardiola’s men have enjoyed great success against – having beaten them on each of the six occasions they have have met (Zaragoza were in the second division in the 2008/09 season).

FCB,

Manel Tomàs / Jordi Clos

Keita back training with squad
www.fcbarcelona.cat 05/10/2012 12:02
The Malian was back training normally today after two days of trouble with the soleus in his left leg
Alexis, meanwhile, is still recovering from his hamstring injury and trained in isolation

2012-05-10_ENTRENO_13.v1336646955.JPG

Keita back training with squad / PHOTO: MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB
Barça are still preparing for theirgame away to Betis on Saturday, the last of the 2011/12 season. The squad trained today on pitchnumber one at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper with Malian midfielder Seydou Keita back with them as normal after two days on the sidelines with a calf injury.
Alexis Sánchez was also on the field, but worked out separately from the rest of the team as he continues to recover from the hamstring injury that has alreadyobliged him to sit out the game with Malaga and Espanyol.
The first team members were joined today by Barça B’s Tello, Bartra and Montoya.

FCB

FC Barcelona recognises the support of Chinese teacher Zheng Shusu, winner of the Catalunya Turisme competition

05/10/2012 14:05

SHUSU.v1336649150.jpg

Zheng Shusu receives a personalised Barça shirt in recognition of her work with young pupils at a school in the city of Wenzhou
Zheng Shusu , a teacher at a school in the city of Wenzhou in southeast China has finally obtained recognition for her support for Barça. Zheng took part in a competition organised by Catalunya Turisme and Tencent , in collaboration with Turkish Airlines, Nike and FC Barcelona, for promoting our country in China.
In the third phase of the competition, the prize for which was a trip for the three winners to spend a week on the Costa Brava and in Barcelona, enjoyingthe Sant Jordi celebrations, the teacher recorded a video that clearly showed how she feels about Barça. The video ended up winning the competition.
Zheng Shusu not only showed her love for Barça in the video, but also that of her young pupils.In the pictures, the children answer questions about the club,sing the anthem and chant the names of the first team players.
Unfortunately, Zheng was unableto travel to Barcelona for bureaucratic reasons. Therefore, Catalunya Turisme, Tencent and FC Barcelona decided to distinguish the teacher in special fashion, by sending her a shirt with her name on and the number ‘8’ (which signifies luck in Chinese culture).
The representatives of Catalunya Turisme and Tencent Sport travelled on Wednesday to the city in southeast China, where Zheng lives, and presented her with such a significant prize.
“It is a wonderful surprise to get this giftâ€
Zheng said that “it is a wonderfulsurprise to get this gift, I never even dreamed of a moment like this. I want to say that I am and always will be a Barça fan. Barça will always be in my heartâ€.
The competition was a huge success, not just in China but in Catalonia too. More than 10,000 Chinese people sent messages to enter the Tencent competition. On the six days of the trip to Catalonia for the winners, the homepage on which the winnersdescribed their experiences received 2,520,000 visits. Huge numbers of Chinese citizens have started to learn about Catalonia thanks to Barça and the travels ofXia Miao, Shang Yan and Xie Bin, the three young Barça supporterswho became ambassadors for their country in Catalonia.

FCB,

Lara Zheng

Cuenca: “Athletic Club will be just as motivatedâ€
Jordi Clos 05/10/2012 14:10

AQY10D09.343.v1336659199.JPG

The Barça star doesn’t think defeat in the Europa League Final makes their cup final opponents any less dangerous
He welcomes the appointment of Tito Vilanova, has praise for Leo Messi and sees Pedro as the model to follow
“Tito’s arrival in a bonus for everybody, especially in order forBarça to continue with their model"
"I always keep an eye on Pedro because we play in the same position and because he also came out of the youth systemâ€
Barça are continuing with their preparations for the Copa del ReyFinal on the 25th at the Calderón and Isaac Cuenca has analysed the consequences of their opponent, Athletic Bilbao, losing Wednesday night’s Europa League Final to Atlético Madrid. “Athletic Club will be just as motivated for the cup final†he claimed. He also felt they will have learned a lesson from their experience in Bucharest. “It will be their second final, and they will have to make corrections from the first and that will make the final even more difficultâ€.
Happy with Vilanova
He also spoke about next season’s manager. “Tito’s arrival in a bonus for everybody, especially in order for Barça to continue with their model. But he hasn’t said anything yet, neither to the veterans or the youngsters.†On his own situationat the club, he commented that “Idon’t take any notice of the rumours about transfers and loans, I owe myself to the Club and I’ll do whatever they tell me to do … Nobody wants to leave here, not even on loan, because you never know what might happenâ€.
Messi and Pedro set examples
Cuenca also thanked the squad for being so welcoming to him and praised Messi on an excellentseason. “He is undoubtedly the best and deserves another Ballond’Or … Leo helps us younger players, he tries to correct us and encourages usâ€. Another player he holds in high esteem is Pedro, saying that “in footballing terms, I always keep an eye on him because we play i the same position and because he also came out of the youth systemâ€.

FCB

SUPPORTERS CLUBS
Farewell season: four plaques
www.fcbarcelona.cat 05/11/2012 11:42
Three Catalan and a Swiss penyesunveiled their crest before the Barça-Espanyol match

2012-05-05_INAUGURACIO_ESCUTS_PENYES_-_002.v1336729591.JPG
2012-05-05_INAUGURACIO_ESCUTS_PENYES_-_004.v1336729668.JPG
2012-05-05_INAUGURACIO_ESCUTS_PENYES_-_006.v1336729781.JPG
2012-05-05_INAUGURACIO_ESCUTS_PENYES_-_008.v1336729886.JPG

Crest inauguration of the PB Martigny-Valais Romand

Four penyes travelled to Camp Nou to see how their crest was officially inaugurated. The Lateral was the setting for this event.
The Peña Barcelonista Martigny-Valais Romand , of Switzerland, was the first one to draw the blaugrana courtain, at stadium’s door 30. Director of the Penyes Comission Jordi Durà made the honours, along with the penya’s president Yves Pointet . Around 40 supporters’ travelled from Switzerland for this event.
The Penya Barcelonista Sant Just ,from Sant Adrià de Besòs was thesecond one to unveil their crest was , already at the Lateral Rampa Nord. Daniel Casanovas , director of the Penyes Comission, and penya’s president Toni Hernández , were the ones in charge of unveiling their symbol at the Stadium’s façade.
The Penya Barcelonista de Palau Solità i Plegamans , lead by its president Vicenç Aixàs , also had its crest at Rampa Nord. Director of Penyes Commission Elvira Pou made the honours along with thepresident.
A penya from el Baix Camp was the last one. Around 20 members of the Penya Barcelonista La Selvadel Camp came to see how their president Roman Taberna , unveiled their plaque along with Penyes Commission Director Griselda Soteras .
This was a good starter to what would be a perfect evening to say goodbye to Pep Guardiola . A good football match and an ovation became the perfect mixture to say “see you soon†to the first team manager.

FCB

FCBESCOLA
05/11/2012 12:18
This July there will be campuses for football, basketball, handball, roller hockey and futsal

Sport.v1336737899.jpg

Campus Sport
Summer is coming and at FCB Escola we are getting everything ready for you to be able to continue playing your favourite sports during the holiday season.In collaboration with Sport newspaper, we will be organising football, basketball, handball, roller hockey and futsalcampuses in different places around Catalonia.
All of these campuses will carry the Barça seal, and our coaches will be working to teach everybody taking part about our club’s characteristic philosophy and methodology.
You will find further information and inscription forms at the www.campusfcbarcelona.com website.
Come enjoy a genuine Barça summer holiday!

FCB

Pinto to miss Betis match
www.fcbarcelona.cat 05/11/2012 12:35
The goalkeeper has sprained his right ankle and will not be travelling for the team’s last game of the season away to Betis
Guardiola is taking 15 first team players, which include Keita and youngsters Oier, Tello, Montoya and Bartra
Alexis, meanwhile, is still sidelined and also misses the trip to the Benito Villamarín
banda, segueix de baixa i tampocserà al Benito Villamarín

FCB_-_FC_BATE_14_.v1336734382.jpg

Pinto / FOTO: ARCHIVE FCB
The squad
Valdés, Alves, Piqué, Cesc, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Thiago, Mascherano, Keita, Sergio, Pedro,Afellay, Adriano, Cuenca, Oier, Tello, Bartra and Montoya.
José Manuel Pinto did not train today due to a sprained ankle, and following treatment has been discounted from the side toface Betis on Saturday at 22.00. Guardiola has called on Barça B’s Oier Olazabal as a replacement in the squad of 19 that will travel south to Seville. The 15 first team players, including a recovered Keita from his soleus injury, are joined by Bartra, Tello, Montoya and the aforesaid Oier from the Bteam. Piqué and Cuenca , who were both declared fit on Tuesday, are returning to the first team squad.
Puyol is out, and has an operation on Saturday, while Alexis is still not fully recovered from his hamstring injury. Longerterm absentees Villa, Fontàs and Abidal are also missing.
Final session
The side had their last training session before facing Betis on Friday, although future first teammanager Tito Vilanova is still away with a virus.
The session started with hearty congratulations for Andrés Iniesta , who is 28 today.

FCB

Guardiola: "Tito is staying because he feels strong"

05/11/2012 13:58
The FCB coach has highlighted Tito Vilanova’s courage for taking over on the first team bench next season

2012-05-05_ENTRENO_37.v1336219310.JPG

Guardiola / FOTO: ARCHIVE FCB
Villa, Alexis and Puyol
Guardiola also spoke about someof the individuals in his squad. On Villa, the manager said "the player is developing well. But thedoctors are in a better position than I am to talk about his chances of being able to playâ€. Asfor Alexis, unless there are any unexpected setbacks, "he’ll be fit to play in the final". The manageradded that he has no doubt that Carles Puyol will be back to his old self next season, saying "he recovered magnificently from hislast injury and he’s done some amazing things for us this season. If Carlos is fit, he’ll want to play.â€
Josep Guardiola did not want to speak too much about matters regarding Barça’s future becausehe does not feel that he is the right person to do so. But he did say at today’s press conference that Tito Vilanova, his successor,"is staying because he feels strong. It is a sign of how brave and courageous he is.†He also answered a question about the apparent distance between himself and his assistant. "At this stage in time I don’t have to justify anything about my relationship with Tito†he said. “Please let my relation with him to be the one we want, and not the one you want it to beâ€.
Valdés to play in Seville
With Pinto sidelined from the Betis match with a sprained ankle, Guardiola confirmed that his starting goalkeeper on Saturday will be Víctor Valdés, as well as hinting that the former’s injury is not a major one. "If there are no after-effects, then he’ll be fit to play in the cup final†he said.
Also, although neither Barça nor Betis have much at stake in this weekend’s game, he insisted thatboth clubs would be keen to see the league season out with a decent game. "They are a demanding team, and they can do you damage if you aren’t at your best†he said. “And it will serve as good preparation for two week’s time. We have another finalâ€.
Peak condition
Barça will then have a whole fortnight to get ready for the showdown with Athletic Bilbao on May 25 at the Vicente Calderón. Guardiola has denied rumours that the team will be playing any friendly matches in the meantime, and instead commented on how they will have to adapt to an unusually long period of preparation time. But at the end of the day, "the most important challenge for us right now is to be in ur very finest condition for the finalâ€.

FCB,

ANNA SEGURA

Happy birthday, Andrés!
www.fcbarcelona.cat 05/11/2012 14:19
Before the team started training, Andrés Iniesta’s team-mates congratulated the midfielder on turning 28 today. Happy birthday, Andrés!

VIDEO

L'equip felicita Iniesta pels seus 28 anys

FCB

Spotlight on Real Betis

05/11/2012 20:08
Barça travel to Seville on Saturday to face Betis, one of Spain’s most popular clubs with ahistory of heroic struggle and two Spanish Cups and a league title to their name. They will be finishing their first season back after promotion last year in a comfortable mid-season berth

2012-01-15_PARTIDO_05.v1326729553.JPG

Xavi celebrates a goal agianst Betis / PHOTO: MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB
HISTORY
Founded in 1907, Betis won the league in 1934-35, the penultimate championship before the
civil war, but their supporters had to wait till after Franco’s death for the next title – the 1977
Spanish Cup. That interval was spent struggling in the lower divisions, with only a few seasons
in the top flight – though this didmean they became the first, and only, Spanish team to win
the third, second and first division titles. Betis had won a reputation as a team capable of the
best and the worst and true to that, they were relegated again in their cup winning season
(which had also seen them reach the UEFA Cup quarter finals). The 80s saw them back in
Primera and they again enjoyed a degree of success, but in 1991 they were relegated again
amidst deep financial trouble and they spent three years in the second division, before coming
back with a bang – ending third in their first season back and losing the Cup Final in extra time
against Barça. After another relegation in 2000, they once more bounced straight back and
finished 4th, a position they repeated in the 2005 season, when they also won the Spanish Cup.
The next year saw them debut in the Champions League, but they again went down in 2009
after a couple of poor campaigns. Last season they won the second division championship to
win promotion to the top flight again.
Form Guide
It’s been a rather strange first year back for Betis, who made a great start to the season,
winning their first three games to momentarily top the table, before a disastrous run of ten
defeats sent them into the relegation struggle. Things have calmed down of late and they
seem to have settled for mid-table comfort, currently sitting 12th on 46 points. Betis have won
just seven games at home so far this season, but have only lost one of their last eight games at
the Benito Villamarin(2-3 against Real Madrid) and although they went down 2-1 at Sporting
last weekend, the players will stillbe on a high from their 1-2 win against city rivals Sevilla 10
days ago.

FCB,

Nick Bedson

FUTSAL

Barça Alusport finish second in the regular season after losing to Reale Cartagena (7-4)
WWW.FCBARCELONA.CAT 05/11/2012 22:15
Despite losing to Reale Cartagena, and after ElPozo Murcia’s victory over Marfil Santa Coloma, Marc Carmona’s men secured the second position of the table in the regular season and will play Carnicer Torrejón inthe quarter-finals of the play-off
The first match will be played on Saturday, May 19m at Torrejón

2011-12-09_FCB_ALUSPORT_-_REALE_CARTAGENA_012.v1336769301.jpg

Marc Carmona / PHOTO: ARXIU FCB
MATCH STATS
REALE CARTAGENA, 7
BARÇA ALUSPORT, 4
Reale Cartagena: Moi, Adeirton, Campoy, Pizarro, Alex –starting five-, Jaison, Del Moral, Rafinha, Jesús García, Pizarro and Taro
Barça Alusport : Cristian, Lín, Saad, Lozano, Igor –starting five-,Wilde, Javi Alonso, Javi Rodríguez, Ari and Torras
Goals: 1-0, Jaison (7’); 1-1, Sergio Lozano (12’); 1-2, Wilde (16’); 2-2,Moi (22’); 2-3, Sergio Lozano (23’); 3-3, Moi (28’); 4-3, Rafinha (29’); 4-4, Sergio Lozano (33’); 5-4, Rafinha (35’); 6-4, Jesús García (36’); 7-4, Pizarro (40’)
Referees: Rabadán Sáinz and Sánchez de Ayala
Barça Alusport closed out the regular season of the LNFS with ameaningless defeat against newly relegated Reale Cartagena.The home team took the early lead but the reaction from FC Barcelona was almost immediate.In fact, goals from Sergio Lozano and Wilde allowed Barça to go tothe break with the 1-2 lead. The second half was level until the last seven minutes, when Rafinha, Jesús García and Pizarro all scored to make it 7-4.
The match didn’t start off well forMarc Carmona’s men. On 7 minutes, Jaison scored the opener for Reale Cartagena. Two minutes later, Cristian saved the second goal. Little by little, Barça Alusport started to pressure the home side as they looked for the equalizer. Alex, on 11 minutes, Cartagena’s keeper, did well to save what would have been Barça’s first. Sergio Lozano, a minute later, made it 1-1. Four minutes from the end of the first half, Wilde put Barça ahead. Bothteams went to the break with 1-2on the scoreboard.
Cartagena take the win
At the start of the second half, just like in the first, Cartagena scored. This time it was Moi, on 22 minutes, that brought the home side level. The Barça reaction, however, was almost immediate. One minute later, Lozano once agains put Barça in front (2-3). The team led by DavidMarín didn’t give out, however. In two minutes the home team took the lead thanks for goals from Moi and Rafinha. On 33 minutes, Lozano scored his third goal to make it 4-4.
Reale Cartagena waited until the end to show off their best futsal. The home team bid farewell to their season with three goals (Rafinha, Jesús García and Pizarro) in the last seven minutes of the match (7-4).

FCB

Betis v FC Barcelona: Last test before Cup Final
Roger Bogunyà 05/12/2012 09:30
22.00, GolT, C+ Liga and Radio Barça – FC Barcelona travel to Betis for their last league fixture, with their minds already on the Copa del Rey Final on the 25th

FCB-BETIS_4_.v1336752876.JPG

PHOTO: ARCHIVE FCB
FC Barcelona’s Liga 2011/12 season comes to an end in Sevilletonight against Real Betis. Already confirmed as runners-up in the competition, much of the attention has already shifted to the Copa del Rey Final on May 25 against impressive Europa League finalists Athletic Bilbao, a team that also has nothing to play for on the final day of Spanish League action. For Guardiola, what matters most about today’s fixture is the fact that it the last run-out for his players before the showdown at the Vicente Calderón.
Missing Pinto
He has picked a squad of 19 players for his last ever league fixture as Barça manager, namelythe 15 available members of the first team, plus Oier, Montoya, Bartra and Tello of Barça B. The reserve team keeper will be there as cover for Víctor Valdés inSeville, while Pinto, who will in theory start the cup final in goal, stays at home with a sprained ankle. Also missing are the injured Fontàs, Villa, Abidal, Puyoland Alexis. Keita, however, does make the team sheet, having recovered in time from problems with the soleus muscle in his left leg.
Betis end fine return year
The only major absentees from the Andalusian ranks are Iriney and Nelson. Like Barça, Betis aren’t really playing for anything other than pride. They can generally feel happy about way their season has gone, considering it was their first backin the top flight. Betis was the team that, earlier this season, putan end to FC Barcelona’s incredible run of 53 goals for andnone against at the Camp Nou. With the pressure off, both teamsshould be able to relax and take some risks this evening, which will hopefully produce plenty of goals and excitement to mark theend of their respective league campaigns.

FCB

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back