Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Well i think that's it for me. Deeply saddened.

e-85? is that 85 octane ethanol? Sorry not familiar with that one.
The hydrogen thing will always be hard to get into really mainstream because my former employers (Shell, BP, Texaco etc) run a constant campaign of disinformation about it because they know if it took off and received the funding for development it deserves they would be Kaput.If they used their collective brains,they'd see it as an opportunity and start R & D on it. Ha! Yeah, like that'll happen

Wow! It is certainly a pleasure to meet you! What a relief! Everytime I mention hydrogen, I get constant push back because people have bought into the disinformation fund from big Oil. Wow, sure would be cool to have a cup of joe with ya!

E-85 I think is about 91 Octane. It's 85% Ethanol and 15% Petrol. It was the road map for Hydrogen in the USA. When you look at Hydrogen, you have to look at supply. Where do you get a ready supply of Hydrogen and how do you get it to the general public? That's where E-85 came into play because Ethanol is the easiest to convert to Hydrogen.

Basically you lay down the infrastructure for Ethanol production to make it readily available. That means laying down pipelines from where they make Ethanol to the main gasoline distribution points. Once you've got it to the main distro points, you can push it anywhere they can push gas since it's the same pipeline. Obama killed those shovel ready plans as soon as he got into office.

Exxon / Mobil refused to carry e-85 and lobbied against e-85 every inch of the way. They won.

its my understanding that with cng that its drilled from the same regions as oil. not that im agianst that,c02 isnt clean to the greenies.

Jason, CNG and LPG are both drilled for the same as oil, as is naturally occurring distillate (nasty volatile stuff to drill for that is I can tell ya). The difference is that Natural gas burns very cleanly compared to petrol and diesel. Unfortunately the greenies want their cake and eat it too..they want a cleaner burning fuel AND stop drilling. I support not opening up huge tracts of land or seabed to drilling, but in fields where it is already underway, keep development going until a cheap better alternative is available.
With Hydrogen, they can use electrolytic and also catalytic conversion of sea water to separate Hydrogen molecules from oxygen,but to do it on a large scale requires massive investment. Something the Halliburton's , Rosthschild's etc of this world don't want and supported by bent governments everywhere.

the problem here i see that with the desalination(which that would cause) of the ocean that it will like harm fish and aquatic life. im in florida and well that wont fly. my states economy depends on the natural beauty we have and we have lost a lot. most americans not native to florida or old enough wont remember that one could drive on our beaches like its done in daytona. that was less then 70 year ago.Florida's reefs are all but gone.

deuterium is what you mean. that is useful in fission and fussion reaction. found in the ocean.

Jeff, , hop on a plane and I'll shout you a Doi Tung coffee...best coffee in the world IMO from the mountains in the North here. None of that starbucks rubbish...
Thanks for clearing up on e-85 too.

Exxon / Mobil refused to carry e-85 and lobbied against e-85 every inch of the way. They won.
No surprises there it makes me:verysick:angry and:wall

Okay Jason, but trying to figure where you said "I mean deuterium" got my stupid head on at the moment...been up since 1.30 thismorning

that is a form of hydrogen that is being used to power nuke plants and weapondry. it would make no sense not to use that for fuel cells since we can extract it. but the problem is that once you do it your way by removing h from H20 you lose water.while im sure the ocean wouldnt disappear im not that comfortable in extracting it on the levels we do with oil. 02 would be left and were would that go? deuterium is in the ocean and can be removed without affecting much. they do it likely at the reactors near me.

Oh ok , thanks don't know about it. Thanks for clearing that up. How do they extract it?reverse osmosis?...forget that I'll check google...in the morning...time to hit the sack
goodnight and God's blessings to you

When I came to this forum, I was very happy that I'd found like minded Christian people to share the wonder of Gods love with. And, for the most part that's been true. Sadly there are some who think schoolyard bullying tactics, pseudo psycho analysis of others, spamming a thread with political rhetoric and answering simple questions with demeaning and belittling comments is appropriate. Anyone who is not of their political persuasion is a target and they seem to get away with it unchecked. The final straw has been a new thread someone started about hatred, and the reply from one of the members here was to call for it's removal, followed by more name calling and belittling. When I pointed this out I too was the target of this keyboard warrior.

While I am far from being perfect, I do make every effort to avoid confrontation by using civil language in everything I do. (not so, many moons ago) In the real world outside of the forum these two heroes would be on a fast track to some nasty repercussions if they behaved in this manner towards other human beings.

So in a nutshell , enough is enough. I sincerely hope that the moderators will ban these bullies before they have a chance to attack someone with their insolent manner again. You both know who you are and I suggest standing in front of a mirror,take a good long look at yourself before you again call yourself "men" of God.
I wish every one here the best of the life God has blessed us with
Blessings in Christ to each and every one of you here at CFnet
paul
Some Christians are very immature and see nothing wrong with insulting people they don't agree with. When I get insulted, it just inspires me to try that much harder to make my point. Never insult a person back. It only makes things worse. Glad to see you haven't left yet.

Elijah, thank you. I did some soul searching and asked for guidance. Bottom line is I used to be the same just not to the 'nth' degree of some so who am I to judge or criticize? I just pray they can change as I have tried to. There are so many Grace filled people on this forum that, for me to go would be cutting my nose off to spite my face. All the words of encouragement and the friendliness / fellowship of most of the people here means I'm not going anywhere soon, unless He guides me.
Blessings in Christ

Here is a NYC joke:

Why is it that Tim Tebow does not want to have a wedding?

If he gets married, he will have to throw a reception.

Sorry for the derail, I succumbed to sin. :p

Wow Paul. I don't think many people could start a thread about possibly leaving and get 100+ replies. You can't leave now :)

I know Gordon and that's what I mean about the fellowship and friendliness of 99.99% of my brothers and sisters here. They have turned something that was troubling and saddening into an outpouring of Christian love and support and there is NO WAY I'll turn my back on that. It would be like one big slap in the face to everyone.
Again everyone Thanks for being you
Blessings in His holy name.

Back