Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

What are you good at?

Deborah is it OK to call you Deb?

The best meat i have ever tasted is antelope ... Salt pepper light flour quick toss over fry so simple and so good.....

Writing. Poetry, articles for clients and my own blog....hmm that reminds me, need to update it.... Pretty good at sports too Muay Thai, Karate and Freestyle (as MMA was called back in my day) and Aussie rules footy.
Trivia / quizzes. For some reason,my brain seems to retain a lot of stuff that lies dormant especially history,music and movies. Until someone puts on a song or asks about a show during a quiz night. Then I can usually answer the name of the song, artist and year of release, sometimes even the album it was released on. Even if it was before my time. Same for TV / movies down to actor and their characters etc

I also excel at sarcasm, however that is a trait I'm trying to lose or at least keep to a humorous tone or appropriate times:oops

Last edited by a moderator:
I can bake cookies.... :) I fix stuff... I grew up poor if something got broken we didn't just go get a new what ever.... I learned to fix stuff. Make repairs

Art, as anyone who knows me at any level probably knows. xD
I know some things about dog behavior and training. I'm no professional, but I can teach tricks and taught my dog to do several obstacle course-like things (ie, canine agility equipment).
I may have some talent in writing informational articles.
Not a bad piano player.
I got a badge for target shooting (with BB guns) once.

Deborah is it OK to call you Deb?

The best meat i have ever tasted is antelope ... Salt pepper light flour quick toss over fry so simple and so good.....

Deb is fine thanks for asking.
I've never had antelope, I've heard it's really good. I cook elk the same way, Yummy and healthy red meat.

The best meat i have ever tasted is antelope

Reba and Deborah, have you ever tried Kangaroo or Emu? Melts in your mouth. Very hot pan, a little olive oil, black pepper,a pinch of vegemite and field mushrooms.
1 Minute maximum each side...........darnit! ....I'm drooling now :cryingI wonder if the zoo in Khorat would miss just one of each.....hmmmm....stealth mode...

venison over polenta Aunt Lois would cook up some of the best.... Trout and venison kept us in protein a lot of my growing up years...camp fires fried taters and trout good stuff.... Never done elk bet it is good...

deer? Why? because..... as they panteth for the water?;)

Since deer have taken up residency in my yard, bring their fawns within 5 ft of my sliding door and look in, they have become more pets then food. So now I can't even kill one out on a hunt, Bambi.

Reba and Deborah, have you ever tried Kangaroo or Emu? Melts in your mouth. Very hot pan, a little olive oil, black pepper,a pinch of vegemite and field mushrooms.
1 Minute maximum each side...........darnit! ....I'm drooling now :cryingI wonder if the zoo in Khorat would miss just one of each.....hmmmm....stealth mode...

LOL no stealing, that's not nice.
I haven't but I know a hometown girl living in Aussie land, I'll have to ask her.

venison over polenta Aunt Lois would cook up some of the best.... Trout and venison kept us in protein a lot of my growing up years...camp fires fried taters and trout good stuff.... Never done elk bet it is good...

Usually my hubby ice fishes for trout but he's working away from home right now so no trout. :crying

vegemite I have seen Nick talk about vegemite what the heck is it? I the vegemite I know of, from past years, is an ugly form of vitamins. So ugly only abusive parents would force the kids to eat...

I can bake cookies.... :) I fix stuff... I grew up poor if something got broken we didn't just go get a new what ever.... I learned to fix stuff. Make repairs

I wish I could fix stuff. My work truck got a flat and I had to call a repair guy :oops. I was working with a girl at the time too.

LOL no stealing, that's not nice.

I failed...stealth mode was compromised and officials alerted to my presence by loud rumbling stomach....sigh

I have seen Nick talk about vegemite what the heck is it? I the vegemite I know of, from past years, is an ugly form of vitamins. .

It is a spread made from yeast that was used in the brewing process. Very high in vitamin b, niacin and iron. Black in colour and has a very pleasing aroma. (dab behind the ears when trying to attract prospective Aussie male or female spouse)
Use it on bread and especially toast on a chilly morning, also stir it into gravies, soups etc......Capital Deeeeeelicious

So ugly only abusive parents would force the kids to eat..
whoa, now hold on a moment there Reba. Them there is enuff bad words to start a war!:D

I actually get it sent here from Oz because you cant buy it here. I was down to my last scrapings of the jar and was starting to fret, when my Sister's Christmas relief package got here. Lo and behold! 1giant jar of vegemite! Happy happy joy joy ...peace and balance shall remain in the world of paul.

Awesome! Not enough female hunters. Antelope is very good, as is Elk. I haven't had any wild game meat that wasn't delicious, at least, meat that was well cared for. When my son got his Elk with my reload, I think I was as proud as he was (for it being with my reload lol)

you should be, reloading is quite deliberate, l to be accurate and safe

Back