Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

what are you listening to right now?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
"Video not available in Germany." :wall
Curse those copyright authorities!!!!!!
Thank God for web proxies. (Is it okay for a christian to work around legal internet restrictions? :lol)

StoveBolts that's an amazing song! It's something I needed to hear right now: a reminder that many poeple are hurting so it's okay to feel hurt. :)

"Video not available in Germany." :wall
Curse those copyright authorities!!!!!!
Thank God for web proxies. (Is it okay for a christian to work around legal internet restrictions? :lol)

StoveBolts that's an amazing song! It's something I needed to hear right now: a reminder that many poeple are hurting so it's okay to feel hurt. :)

You'll have to google the lyrics.

The lyrics and how they are sung cut right to my soul. The end kinda reminds me of Psalms 68.

You'll have to google the lyrics.

The lyrics and how they are sung cut right to my soul. The end kinda reminds me of Psalms 68.
Oh I could access the video, it's no problem if you know a good internet proxy site.
The lyrics are in the video description, didn't need to google.
Still takes me longer to understand what the text is about. Poetry in a foreign language is tough.

Oh I could access the video, it's no problem if you know a good internet proxy site.
The lyrics are in the video description, didn't need to google.
Still takes me longer to understand what the text is about. Poetry in a foreign language is tough.
Oh I forgot, English is your second language.
They need a remake, like 99 luft balloons :hysterical

Right now I'm into the second day straight of 20 hours / day (yes really) the very best (yeah right) of Thai funeral music and Buddhist monk chants...only 4 more days to go. Even ear buds with my music cant drown it out as the full concert system is stacked around the house vibrating my coffee as I type.............Nerves frayed, face twitching.....

Song in another language. Very pleasant to listen to.

Yeah, it's from Naruto. As I sometimes say when I post that I'm listening to anime or anime-related music...don't judge me. lol (Naruto is the current anime series I'm checking out. My brother talked me into it.)

Last edited:
This, but it's not exactly pop culture :lol

My fav recording isn't availible on YT, but this one is pretty good too. Whatever you do, you've got to listen to the one with the chorus; the first choral entrance is literally one of the most sublime musical events in human history. (There, now y'all can tell I'm officially a music nerd :biggrin2).

Freedom, by HOME MADE Kazoku

Yeah, a Naruto ending credits song. DON'T JUDGE MEH! Has a nice beat, and the English phrases scattered here and there make it interesting.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back