Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

What are your favorite apps?

Me and my wife are hooked on a little game called Dragonvale.Buy or breed multiple types of dragons..simple and addictive.

Soundhound..listens to that random song you cant identify on the radio and searches a databank for the title/artist.

And of course Coast to Coast AM.For any familiar with the show it offers the ability to download recent shows,commercial free as well as links to headlining articles from the website.For those unfamiliar,C2C AM is a talk radio show that showcases random topics ranging from the paranormal to the downright bizarre.This could include UFO activity,ghosts,or other unexplained phenomenon.

I can't believe it's only been 2 months since I started this thread! I was searching for it in threads 9 months old! :lol

I found the most AMAZING keyboard app for my Droid! It's called "SwiftKey X". I can't believe how this app comes to know what you are typing! I have a usual welcome greeting of "Welcome to CFnet :wave" in the New Member Forum. I've only had this thing about 4 days. I've said that phrase with it maybe 4 times, and already, if I start to type W, e, l, and it anticipates each word that follows as well as : and wave for me. All I have to do is hit the space bar 5 times, and it types all this out for me!

This thing is voodoo! $2 for the app! :thumbsup

Mike;644964]I can't believe it's only been 2 months since I started this thread! I was searching for it in threads 9 months old! :lol
hehe!! Threads keep disappearing here.

I found the most AMAZING keyboard app for my Droid! It's called "SwiftKey X". I can't believe how this app comes to know what you are typing! I have a usual welcome greeting of "Welcome to CFnet :wave" in the New Member Forum. I've only had this thing about 4 days. I've said that phrase with it maybe 4 times, and already, if I start to type W, e, l, and it anticipates each word that follows as well as : and wave for me. All I have to do is hit the space bar 5 times, and it types all this out for me!

Nokia has this: Word Auto-Completion. You just Activate Prediction to use it. Better in Nokia phones.:thumbsup.

Also, Nokia would give you list ofoptions to choose from.

Try these:
intention
intentional
intentions

interesting
interestingly
interested
interest

mad
madly
madness
madman
madneed

Give us your feedback....'cause when it comes to this kind of situation Nokia is the Hero.

hehe!! Threads keep disappearing here.

Nokia has this: Word Auto-Completion. You just Activate Prediction to use it. Better in Nokia phones.:thumbsup.

Also, Nokia would give you list ofoptions to choose from.

Try these:
intention
intentional
intentions

interesting
interestingly
interested
interest

mad
madly
madness
madman
madneed

Give us your feedback....'cause when it comes to this kind of situation Nokia is the Hero.

Classik, check the new nokia lumnia 610 windows phone for only $218:thumbsup

The Catholic Bible app made by just1word, or bible +, Catholic NAB, GotQuestions.org, I have a ton of arcade games on my IPad 2, also lots of music.

Classik, check the new nokia lumnia 610 windows phone for only $218:thumbsup

Extremely cheeeeeeeeep :confused :shrug :dunno
nokia-lumia-610.jpg

I am a Giffen Goods kind of person :lol
I will check the specification (I need a 4G NTW, 12MPix, 2G RAM;) 1yr Stand By time, 200G Internal Memory, 500G Ext Mem, etc kind of phone)

Whether it's for an iPad, iPhone, Droid or something else, what are your "must have" apps?

I have a Droid, and I love it.

Some of my functional faves:
Opera Mini - for the internet
AutomateIt - must, must have. Automatically turns sound on or off at a time of the day or when you come or go from a certain location, and a whole lot of other things!
App 2 SD Free - send everything to the storage card and off the device
Detroit Lions Theme (of course)
ES File Explorer - manager files
Flashlight - I use it more than I ever thought I would! I always know where my phone is, and I never know where a flashlight is. :)
GO Keyboard - speak it, and it rights it!

And just for fun!
Shazam - How cool is this??!!! Detects the song that's playing, scrolls the lyrics, links to the youtube video, tells where that band is touring... !!!
You Version Bible
Speedx 3D
Pandora

Ceramic Destroyer
Blast Monkeys
AppBrain App Market

It never ceases to amaze me what app creators can enable your phone to do!

Share your favorite apps!!

Mike,

i cant share.
I dont have a cell.

K

Bible app
Constitution app
Declaration of Independence app
Range buddy (holds pics,serial numbers, range times, and any info for each firearm you have) I know a ton of you need this one. lol
Appzilla 2-just for fun
craigslist
facebook
Tapatalk....ofcourse,so you can browse these forums easier.
more to come...

I'm on iPod 4...
  • Dropbox - all my files synced with the dropbox website, a couple of PC's and now my iPod. Fantastic.
  • my bank's internet banking app - incluidng share portfolio, exchange rates and more
  • twitter/tumblr/facebook, ya get the idea
  • shazam - Totally an wesome app! YEAH!
  • IMDb - a great portable resource
  • VEVO - I pretty much live music, so this is fantastic
  • YouVersion - Bible app. It's now replaced my paper bibles for regular reading
  • iButtons - a soundboard with over 100 sounds from pop culture, lol

I've got at least 50 apps, but those are probably my most used ones that I relaly like.

Some cool games worthy of mention....Monopoly, Angry birds, Doodlejump, GunApp, CrickitLive

Classik, your phone has 40MB of memory?? Did you mean 400, because mine has 450MB, and I think that's woefully low. I have a 16GB SD card.

Blev, if you don't have a card in your phone, you'll soon find yourself running out of space. Like Classic said, when you get it too full, it will begin to have problems. With all the free downloads available, it's easy to rack up memory users. And even when you delete unused apps, it doesn't give you back all the memory it was using. It's a constant battle with me to keep my phone's memory in check. Some apps don't have the capability to be moved to the card.

lolz, I love my 32GB iPod touch :D

Flixster is a good movie app...see what's playing and where.

BottRadio is a good app for those that listen.

Flickhomerun,fruit ninja,Tiny Wings,etc..all addicting games!

I can't believe it's only been 2 months since I started this thread! I was searching for it in threads 9 months old! :lol

Not voodoo! :lol

Its got a a great memory and whatever you said its going to repeat it like a parrot :D

I wouldnt even consider a phone that I cant get Youtube. Its my favorite so I gotta have it :)

Back