Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What does the bible say about False teachers?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You say:
'I don't need to read it slowly. I've read it over and over again for many many years. I understand all about sin, and I also know that sin has no dominion over those who have circumcised hearts and have been born again.'

Sorry, to me that is a red flag!
:crying --Elijah

Elijah674 said:
You say:
'I don't need to read it slowly. I've read it over and over again for many many years. I understand all about sin, and I also know that sin has no dominion over those who have circumcised hearts and have been born again.'

Sorry, to me that is a red flag!
:crying --Elijah

LOL....that's nice. Red flags should help you stay on the right path. :thumb

Sin should be something we all know all about. Hiding your head in the sand never helped anyone.

Hi, 'i' don't do that! ;)
We study with two guys in the Correctional Institution who have fathers that are Baptist & Pentacostal minister's. The one Baptist dad gives his son a hard time about the 7th day sabbath that he belives in, telling him that he had his schooling! :salute huh? And the other dad had died, but his mother gives him the 'fruite' pitch of Gen. 4:7 instead of Sabbath Obedience. These two are cell/mates and of the same age. (35) The Chaplain gives 'me' a hard time as I see it. We can only meet with them seperately for an hour.

Anyway, the Baptist minister sounds like you, being an old geezer like me? (77 yrs. old)

--Elijah

bloodbought09 said:
The word says "work out your salvation with fear and trembling."

Some say that I,I,I,I already have, and I have an A+! grade!One guy on another forum even said that one can kill another brother and stiil be 'IN' Christ. What can be quoted to brighten up this bondage.. when Christ said the time would come that they would indeed kill, thinking that they were doing God's service?

If one read only the Postives of Heb. 6, they might find an answer there for these lost yet once saved ones who cannot hardly be moved again. (Rev. 3:16-17) These ones had been made Partakers of the Holy Spirit, we see in verse 6 the WARNING, yet, many of these ones are telling you that they NEED NOTHING MORE NOW! Hosea 4:6 does not even touch them.. we HAVE BEEN MADE PARTAKERS OF THE HOLY GHOST is their constant CRY! Yet PAST FEELING'S DO NOT SAVE ONE! :crying

--Elijah

Elijah674 said:
Hi, 'i' don't do that! ;)
We study with two guys in the Correctional Institution who have fathers that are Baptist & Pentacostal minister's. The one Baptist dad gives his son a hard time about the 7th day sabbath that he belives in, telling him that he had his schooling! :salute huh? And the other dad had died, but his mother gives him the 'fruite' pitch of Gen. 4:7 instead of Sabbath Obedience. These two are cell/mates and of the same age. (35) The Chaplain gives 'me' a hard time as I see it. We can only meet with them seperately for an hour.

Anyway, the Baptist minister sounds like you, being an old geezer like me? (77 yrs. old)

--Elijah

Maybe if you spent more time worrying about your own walk with the Lord you wouldn't be so condemning of others. When people have full assurance of their own salvation, I hardly think it's edifying to the body to constantly be tearing down other members, and insisting they doubt God's saving and keeping power. Let your light shine...that is what draws men to Christ.

glorydaz said:
Having assurance of one's salvation is having faith in our Savior's work on the cross. Those who question His power to keep His own preach another Gospel. Those who preach a child of God's can lose his salvation is preaching the message of the adversary. False prophets at their finest. :shame
It is entirely inappropriate for you to make this kind of statement. I would have thought it was against the TOS to imply that those who do not share your interpretation of the scriptures are minions of the devil. Maybe it is not.

But either way, you are taking the oft-travelled route of demonization.

False teachers will deny the sufficiency of the blood of Christ.
They can dress it up in fancy words, but the effect is the same.
No one says it better than Spurgeon.

Spurgeon said:
The Blood of Christ, nothing but it can ever save the soul. If some foolish Israelite had despised the command of God, and had said, "I will sprinkle something else upon the door-posts," or "I will adorn the lintel with jewels of gold and silver," he must have perished; nothing could save his household but the sprinkled blood.

And now let us all remember, that "other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ." My works, my prayers, my tears, cannot save me; the blood, the blood alone, has power to redeem. Sacraments cannot save me. Nothing but the blood of Jesus has the slightest saving-power. Oh, you that are trusting in baptism, confirmation, or the Lord's Supper (for salvation), nothing but the Blood of Jesus can save. I care not how right the ordinance, how true the form, how Scriptural the practice; it is all a vanity to you, if you rely in it to save. God forbid that I should say a word against ordinances, or against holy things; but keep them in their places. If you make them the basis of your soul's salvation, they are lighter than a shadow. There is not — I repeat it again — the slightest atom of saving-power anywhere but in the blood of Jesus. That blood has the only power to save. The Blood stands out the only rock of our salvation.

It must save alone. Put anything with the Blood of Christ, and you are lost; trust to anything else with it, and you perish.

"It is true," says one, "that the sacrament cannot save me, but I will trust in that, and in Christ too."

You are a lost man. So jealous is Christ of His honour, that anything you put with Him, however good it is, becomes, from the fact of your putting it with Him, an accursed thing. And what is it that thou wouldst put with Christ? Thy good works? What! wilt thou yoke a reptile with an angel, yoke thyself to the chariot of salvation with Christ? What are thy good works? "filthy rags"; and shall filthy rags be joined to the spotless righteousness of Christ? It must not be. Rely on Jesus only, and thou canst not perish; but rely on anything with Him, and thou art as surely damned as if thou shouldst rely upon thy sins. Jesus only — this is the rock of our salvation.
http://www.wholesomewords.org/etexts/sp ... blood.html

Christ the Word NEVER CHANGES! Heb. 13:8-9 and the strange false doctrines are mentioned!
If onecan BELIEVE Matt. 4:4 + 2 Tim. 3:16??

So Eze. 18 surely is to be Believed. (in part)
[20] The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

[21] But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

[22] All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

[23] Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

[24] But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live?All of his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

[25] Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?

[26] When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.

[27] Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.

[28] Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

[29] Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?[

30] Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

[31] Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

[32] For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

--Elijah

Elijah674 said:
Christ the Word NEVER CHANGES! Heb. 13:8-9 and the strange false doctrines are mentioned!
If onecan BELIEVE Matt. 4:4 + 2 Tim. 3:16??--Elijah
Amen...believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Those who are born of God shall live forever.
Matthew 4:4 said:
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
John 6:51 said:
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
Amen...again. We are saved by Jesus' work on the cross...not our own works or efforts.
Hebrews 13:8-9 said:
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
2 Timothy 1:9 said:
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
Praise the Lord we have a new and better covenant with better promises. :thumb
Hebrews 7:19
For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

Hebrews 7:22
By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Elijah674 said:
bloodbought09 said:
The word says "work out your salvation with fear and trembling."

Some say that I,I,I,I already have, and I have an A+! grade!One guy on another forum even said that one can kill another brother and stiil be 'IN' Christ. What can be quoted to brighten up this bondage.. when Christ said the time would come that they would indeed kill, thinking that they were doing God's service?

If one read only the Postives of Heb. 6, they might find an answer there for these lost yet once saved ones who cannot hardly be moved again. (Rev. 3:16-17) These ones had been made Partakers of the Holy Spirit, we see in verse 6 the WARNING, yet, many of these ones are telling you that they NEED NOTHING MORE NOW! Hosea 4:6 does not even touch them.. we HAVE BEEN MADE PARTAKERS OF THE HOLY GHOST is their constant CRY! Yet PAST FEELING'S DO NOT SAVE ONE! :crying

--Elijah
My point in the matter is that in church and around the presence of Almight God there should be a reverential fear of Him. He is Holy. Alot of us treat His grace lightly. I know that if we sin, we have a High, a Mediator, that if we confess our sins, He is just and willing to forgive us and cleanse us of all unrighteousness. I am talking about people who just go on and live lascivious lives and trample upon the blood of Jesus Christ. If we have a reverential fear of the Lord, then we do not want to put Him to open shame. Elijah, you may have worked out your salvation with fear and trembling, but we have churches that will tolerate the lowest common denominator, and you will agree, water down doctrine, and live worse than the heathen. God speaks to my heart, and says that judgment will start in the house of God. Look at Christian bands. They look like wheat, but if you wait a couple or 10 years you find that they have sprouted into chaff. Be blessed.

See if theses verses help?
Rev. 17
[1] And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
[2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
[3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
[5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
[6] And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

You can make NO mistake that this Virgin Vineyard was not the above ones of Rev. 17:1-5! But below are the ex/Bride of Christ as projected. Both are present day past/tense & are to become real satanic killers all in the name of God. Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15 repeats!

Matt. 10
[5] These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
[6] But go rather to the [lost sheep of the house] of Israel.
[7] And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
[11] And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, inquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.
[12] And when ye come into an house, salute it.
[13] And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
[14] And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
[15] Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

The above ones that will not receive the last message will be judged by far the worse than even Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of 'Judgement'.. Even worse that the above Rev. 17:5 ones! WHY?? Christ Tel's us in Luke 12:47-48 ...
[47] And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. (be sure to note the working of the Lord's will of Obedience here! It is workless believism 'only' that is required for Eternal death in hell!!)
[48] But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Isa. 5
[3] And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, [judge,] I pray you, [betwixt me] and [my vineyard.]

(The only thing wrong with Christ Virgin Vineyard was that they rejected Christ! His Vineyard's Doctrines were built to Gods Pattern! Exod. 25:8-9 + Psalms 77:13 % Heb. 9:22-24
And you need to be doubly careful when one negates out Christ's Finishing of His work in the Most Holy Place)

[4] What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

(And the same is true today with all of the Rev. 17:1-5 crew who have been teaching false doctrine for well past the 120 years of the Striving of the Holy Ghost as seen in Gen. 6:3 along with Noah the preacher of Christ's Righteousness !)

[5] And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

(70 AD time/Eze. 9 repeat/time + Matt. 2421-22 Time! As God prophesied in Eccl. 3:15, and... this is where you are now headed!)

[6] And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.
[7] For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is [the house ]of Israel, ...'

John 12:42-43
[42] Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
[43] For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

And these above one??? Their 'belive'ism' was NO different that these ones of today! They executed all in the name of their 'g'od. (as did Cain!)

--Elijah

I have been getting alot about the rebellion of korah, people going in the error of Baalam. Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, so where there is rebellion, or mischief, there is witchraft. Mischief=impishness, wickedness, lukewarmness causes a golden calf in place of worshipping Him in Spirit and in truth. Baalam can be equated to pychics, there are so many in the body getting into mediums, psychics, seeking the dead, on behalf of the living. Eastern orthodox people in Christianforums.com are praying to saints to pray for them. A couple of women wanted to pray for me and I told them not to. I do not want people praying to saints, which most likely equates to praying to demons that seduce them to pray to them on their behalf. Witchcraft and sorcery by any other name is still witchcraft and sorcerie. These people are talking about an apparition of mary and some glowing birds of some kind they think are angels or doves of fire. If that is not the mother of harlots, what is? Maybe it is all coming together. You come out of her here, and there she is again. That reminds me, I told my ex-wife she is still a prisoner transporter. Just now she is to transport them from bondage to freedom, but in the case of Jehovah's Witnesses, they do not want to come out of that portion of the false bride. I say, the Spirit and the bride say come, and they do not, but run to sip bacardi and watch tbn. It gets to the point that to hell with these people. They are all entrenched in lies, and the truth sounds to them like the devil. Ask them, do you know the Lord's voice? No, they haven't heard that still small voice, but their church, or false doctrine, they will follow, but they do not follow Jesus Christ. Anyhow, gotta have a super big baptism of love to put up with the whole lot of them. Talk to too many people without weeding through the garbage, and sooner or later one is floating out to sea without an anchor for support. Be blessed.

Elijah, ouch, gotta lone the rebuke and chastening of the Lord. We cannot have itching ears, learning about all the blessings that God is going to bestow on us. It is good to tithe and offer, but not for money in return. God will open the heavens and pour us out a blessing. It comes from the belly, He pours out of us on others. Like the fountains of the deep upon the whole earth at the time of Noah, a preacher of righteousness. God works on us, prunes us, ouch, puts us on the potter's wheel, shapes us, molds us, refines us, then if the money don't come in from the trust ole prosperity gospel, then that is alright, because if we have only the Holy Spirit, then we are rich! God makes rich and adds no sorrow. When we delight ourselves in Him, He gives us the desires of our heart, because they are His desires for us. Be blessed. I always run into someone who goes by Elijah. Funny?

bloodbought09 said:
My point in the matter is that in church and around the presence of Almight God there should be a reverential fear of Him. He is Holy. Alot of us treat His grace lightly. I know that if we sin, we have a High, a Mediator, that if we confess our sins, He is just and willing to forgive us and cleanse us of all unrighteousness. I am talking about people who just go on and live lascivious lives and trample upon the blood of Jesus Christ. If we have a reverential fear of the Lord, then we do not want to put Him to open shame. Elijah, you may have worked out your salvation with fear and trembling, but we have churches that will tolerate the lowest common denominator, and you will agree, water down doctrine, and live worse than the heathen. God speaks to my heart, and says that judgment will start in the house of God. Look at Christian bands. They look like wheat, but if you wait a couple or 10 years you find that they have sprouted into chaff. Be blessed.

You bring up a very good point....treating His grace lightly.

Here we see who Paul is addressing. Those who may be as their fathers were....Paul says, "lest there be in any an evil heart of unbelief." They know God...have been following him for many, many years. They're even said to have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. (Rom. 10:2).
Heb. 3: 7-13 said:
Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years. Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways. So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.) Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
He says they need milk...are "dull of hearing", unskillful in the word of righteousness...needing to be taught the first principles.
Heb. 5:10-14 said:
Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec. Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
He goes on....Therefore....we will go on, if God permit...to higher matters.
He's just said they should check to see if they are even believers...they're in need of hearing the basics of the faith. He's telling them they aren't moving forward. They are making light of the grace of God...just as you said. The churches are filled with people just like these. They know all about God and Jesus and how they're offered a free gift, but they love their sin too much to give it up. They follow their flesh and have not entered into the rest spoken of in chapter 4. We have a thing today called easy-believerism. An altar-call faith, but it is not the same as being born-again. Paul would like to get past the "repentance from dead works" and faith and baptism....but the foundations need to be laid before they can go on into newness of life.

Hebrews 6: 1-3 said:
Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. And this will we do, if God permit.

Right, I have to give myself a check once in a while. We need to examine ourselves. Man, I have some good pastors at church. God is faithful, He has shown me in His word that He is giving us good shephards. There have been rotten shephards in the past. God knows I am not ready to shephard hundreds or thousands myself. In fact, to give some an idea of sizing me up, I received the baptism with evidence of tongues about a year and a half ago. Stuff just comes to me like crazy at times. It helps to be with some brothers who take the time to expound on the word. I admit I am kind of lazy with that. But, when He puts His word in your heart, then you just know stuff. Of course, when you get around moderators that are like, okay stop talking about that, you might offend someone, it is like, excuse me, you are not even the equivalent of a security guard. I told these people in the other forum, in a topic about becoming a moderator, that I could not do it because I am biased. Extremely biased, mind you. NO OFFENSE TO MODERATORS IN HERE. These guys are pretty awesome. Okay, tone down a little bit. Anyway, it is hard to find something to feed on and to bounce ideas in. God is way bigger that a little petty forum. I thought I was fired up when I got here, but that was just nothing. Thank you guys for some great confirmation. Elijah, glory dayz, yer awesome. Be blessed.

Elijah674 said:
[42] Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

And these above one??? Their 'belive'ism' was NO different that these ones of today! They executed all in the name of their 'g'od. (as did Cain!)

--Elijah

That made me think....

Why did Cain kill his brother? And why was he called to be "of that wicked one"?

1 John 3:12  Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

His works were evil - his brother's works were righteous. So why was Cain offended to the point to kill his brother?

God said to him" If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door."

Why were the Pharisees offended after they listened to Jesus? First because they wanted to be justified by the letter of the law, and second because they created their own doctrines.

Matthew 15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Here they were offended because they gave preference to the commandments of men - what make the commandments of God of none effect.

Not to be confused with keeping the commandments of God what is obedience and an expression of our love:

John 14:15  If ye love me, keep my commandments.

How did Jesus judge between these two works, between works that are evil - and works that are righteous ?

Matthew 15:5  But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

so false teachers thaught to NOT honour your father or your mother, you shall be free

where God's commandment is to honour your father and your mother.

That is the reason why one side gets offended, because as Jesus says "their heart is far from me". Since they have no heart relationship they go by the letter of the law without any understanding and even make up their own commandments and defend these against God's commandments. While they claim to be more spiritual by disobeying God. Just as Satan promised to mankind in the garden, when he said we would be like gods by disobeying God.

Geo said:
Elijah674 said:

--Elijah

That made me think....

Why did Cain kill his brother? And why was he called to be "of that wicked one"?

1 John 3:12  Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

His works were evil - his brother's works were righteous. So why was Cain offended to the point to kill his brother?

God said to him" If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door."

Why were the Pharisees offended after they listened to Jesus? First because they wanted to be justified by the letter of the law, and second because they created their own doctrines.

Matthew 15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Here they were offended because they gave preference to the commandments of men - what make the commandments of God of none effect.

Not to be confused with keeping the commandments of God what is obedience and an expression of our love:

John 14:15  If ye love me, keep my commandments.

How did Jesus judge between these two works, between works that are evil - and works that are righteous ?

Matthew 15:5  But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

so false teachers thaught to NOT honour your father or your mother, you shall be free

where God's commandment is to honour your father and your mother.

That is the reason why one side gets offended, because as Jesus says "their heart is far from me". Since they have no heart relationship they go by the letter of the law without any understanding and even make up their own commandments and defend these against God's commandments. While they claim to be more spiritual by disobeying God. Just as Satan promised to mankind in the garden, when he said we would be like gods by disobeying God.
Hi, both boys were grown men & had been accepted by God up to this point. At least this is the first mention of Cain 'doing satans' thing. And if Cain had of 'did the right Obedient thing' he would have still been saved working Obedient by faith.

And of course God has known the DECISIONS that we freely make from His Eternity. And it would have all been written differently if Cain had of repented and OBEYED Christ. But as it was, Cain became satan first MATURE convert by sinning against Christ in verbal one on one REBELLION!
--Elijah

Hi, you be the judge here??

Heb. 11
[12] Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
[13] These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
Heb. 13[8] Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Mal. 3
[6] For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
[8] Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
[9] Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. (and now what do you tell God?? Same old REPEAT! Eccl. 3:15 + GARBAGE! by the 'teachers' who violate all of the above.. calling God a liar in factual Bottom/line... + this Next Truth!
Matt. 4
[3] And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
[4] But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.(And what do you hear today?? All of Christ's Word is not needed, EVERY WORD?? nah, just what satan wants to temp you with also! The left hand side of [THE ONE BOOK] who the Jer. 17:5 ones divided up.. is no longer needed Lord, they say! And CHANGE NOT? We know best Lord! And rob you? I know that Christ said to NOT LEAVE THE OTHER UNDONE.. but Lord, I tell all that I do belivism you, huh?) And the Lev. 5 + 6 in part Lord, are you kidding me? And Rev.'s 18:4 PARTAKER?? LORD! I BELIVISM, and that [ALONE] saves ALL OF THOSE WHO DIED IN MY FAITH, Huh! Again Heb. 11:12-13, and not just work/less believism the faith, But dying [IN THE FAITH!] Such Documentation as Eph. 4:5's [ONE FAITH] And that even finds these ones Faith Living & Working as seen by Lev. chapter 5 & Lev. 6 in part..Lev.5
[17] And if a soul sin, and commit any of these things which are forbidden to be done by the commandments of the LORD; though he wist it not, yet is he guilty, and shall bear his iniquity.
[18] And he shall bring a ram without blemish out of the flock, with thy estimation, for a trespass offering, unto the priest: and the priest shall make an atonement for him concerning his ignorance wherein he erred and wist it not, and it shall be forgiven him.
[19] It is a trespass offering: he hath certainly trespassed against the LORD. ( 1 John 2:4 still records what sin has Eternally been from a God that NEVER CHANGETH, that is the SAME IN ETERNITY!)...
[4] Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Lev.6
[1] And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
[2] If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the LORD, and lie unto his neighbour in that which was delivered him to keep, or in fellowship, or in a thing taken away by violence, or hath deceived his neighbour;
[3] Or have found that which was lost, and lieth concerning it, and sweareth falsely; in any of all these that a man doeth, sinning therein:
[4] Then it shall be, because he hath sinned, and is guilty, that he shall restore that which he took violently away, or the thing which he hath deceitfully gotten, or that which was delivered him to keep, or the lost thing which he found,
[5] Or all that about which he hath sworn falsely; he shall even restore it in the principal, and shall add the fifth part more thereto, and give it unto him to whom it appertaineth, in the day of his trespass offering. And Lord, I Believeith, and I ask your forgiveness.. but restore??? No! is what we constantly hear, we can just keep on sinning to boot with an NO WORK AND A ONLY BELIVISM CRY!

--Elijah

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back