Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What Has Trump Done For America In His First Term?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on. I don't even keep up with the news.

The democrat's are lying and CNN and MSNBC & fox is saying Biden won...except he didn't. Media outlets can not call elections. This will be decided by (God!) the Supreme Court. They have enough evidence of voter fraud to hear the cases, and they're doing recounts in a few States.

So we need to send up a Tsunami of prayers that this election will be legitimate and just and legal....

Trump will win.

The democrat's are lying and CNN and MSNBC & fox is saying Biden won...except he didn't. Media outlets can not call elections. This will be decided by (God!) the Supreme Court. They have enough evidence of voter fraud to hear the cases, and they're doing recounts in a few States.

So we need to send up a Tsunami of prayers that this election will be legitimate and just and legal....

Trump will win.

So now you declare the Supreme Court to be your God?

Have the kingdoms of this world have taken hold of your heart? For the kingdom of heaven seems far from you.

The fruit of the tare ripen before us, its doing can not be undone.

Trump will win.
one can argue if trump lost that God also wanted Biden there .

what is the actually the thing the church can do to hasten the return ?witness and as God saves ,the return will occur when the last martyr dies .

nothing about America In the bible ,or God saving the constution ,it isn't a sin to pray and vote but well.as said yesterday ,the republicans control both houses ,if Biden did win can he actually do ?

So now you declare the Supreme Court to be your God?

Have the kingdoms of this world have taken hold of your heart? For the kingdom of heaven seems far from you.

The fruit of the tare ripen before us, its doing can not be undone.

No I guess I'm just a wee bit better informed than you are. That's a ridiculous thing to say, that the supreme court is my God. You just didn't like what I said, lol.

one can argue if trump lost that God also wanted Biden there .

what is the actually the thing the church can do to hasten the return ?witness and as God saves ,the return will occur when the last martyr dies .

nothing about America In the bible ,or God saving the constution ,it isn't a sin to pray and vote but well.as said yesterday ,the republicans control both houses ,if Biden did win can he actually do ?

Biden wont win. My understanding is that God put Trump in office. That He appointed a pagan unto His will. I heard a pastor give a message about it and with corresponding scriptures. It just had that ring of truth to it.

And there's the prophets of God all saying the same thing. I guess if Trump makes it at this point, then several of those gain credibility. It either happens or it don't.

Biden wont win. My understanding is that God put Trump in office. That He appointed a pagan unto His will. I heard a pastor give a message about it and with corresponding scriptures. It just had that ring of truth to it.

And there's the prophets of God all saying the same thing. I guess if Trump makes it at this point, then several of those gain credibility. It either happens or it don't.
I don't think you see my,point.

trump isn't a pastor ,in,fact his spiritual advisor Paula white,seriously ?
called upon the spirits I, Africa and the way I found out came from,a charismatic who isn't a leftist or republican but a retired chaplain involved locally .

what if Gods only way to revive his church is to create misery because in our worship of money and laziness in abundance in the west we don't rely on God .

the best church i had was in war. Gods priority is not ,not what we think .he will allow misery to accomplish his mmissions .

will lower taxes ,and more money really cause the lgbt to repent and abortion to cease ?I'm skeptical over many conservative judges,abortion despite that oconnor ,was a conservative and turn liberal and supported gay rights .

I,just don't see how churches will actually be hindered by Biden ,or helped by trump.

the gospel flourished on the blood of the saints ,not under the freedom granted by constatine.in,fact it started going south .

churches and old ones in america are dying .trump wins or not will,not change nor address that .

a potus can effect the nation but really the church has been rotting long before this . covid 19 brought the worst in the nation to seen .

i simply see things different .under Obama I had to retire from the guard due to downsizing ,now had I stayed in ,and recall your posts on being able fire the lgbt,all not a few years ago,I would have to promote them based on merit not because of their sin. up to 2014 this wasn't the case .I,also didn't loose money in that time .its a mixed bag,despite trump now,bankruptcy i dId declare .

its complicated on that and despite if trump wins ,likely because of the 61 percent supprt for it ,min,wage will kill jobs .medical ,the whacky and partial repeal of Obama care is in part why I had to file .not all ,but yes .insurance isn't covering much .God allowed this to draw and put me where I should be wealth and ease is a distraction .

we Americans are too much at ease ,generally .perhaps only when we suffer will our hearts actually be honest with God.

it will change you should have to declare chapter 7 or 13 .you,will especially if you face a lawsuit and have no choice ,those credit. counseling services ,once you have too much debt can't help you ,no credit card company Will wait years for a payment .I know I was in that program and one filed a law suit .

yet ,I still get letters and offers for credit .I see things locally and nationally on what corporations do ,I hate this games,we are numbers and despite the so called va improvement and the army's. concern ,it hasn't changed ,we are numbers .

ptsd forces me to ponder my,life ,I,have dreams of things I did and have questioned myself often .I don't hold trump responsible for all of this but I also know where I am only,God can .under Obama I was forced into thus current job ,made more ,and while not the decision by Obama ,it was under his office that occurred ,I also was,on furlough for a few years,we took 30,days a year off ,I made the differonce up in part time work and the guard .i didn't really ask God .

so if God reigns ,now,and I'm not saying a Biden President is good but neither will be be as bad as some claim .I,also owed the irs last year and the year before and paid 2018 off ,2019 is in the chapter 13 and I can't get behind with the irs at all until the plan is completed.

im 2035 ,long after trump is out ,and or possible dead ,he ain't young .the fact is ss will not pay as much ,unless I save a lot and that's hard ,I will be hit hard .my wife can't work , I will be 60 then ,I can't work like before as its a lesson learned ,and I know once my walking days are gone .my,days at my,job are over ,already seen that happen to a man only 5 years my senior .

there's much I have learned not to be afraid of and or worry about and still learning .

Interesting. Trauma like that can shine a light on real truth. God's truth. If you can survive the awful memories, you can make use of that.
death and its promixity to it made it come alive ,no distractions ,provisions you could do were often in war great but often could be turned .in,short ,ya never know how death could come

During his transition, Biden will seek out governors and mayors and other leaders of both parties, from every state, territory, and tribe, and consult with education, technology, business, and labor leaders so he’s ready to hit the ground running and fight the virus as our next President.

Over the last four months, Joe Biden has laid out comprehensive plans with five basic elements that he would do as President to address COVID-19: (1) test-and-trace, (2) sufficient personal protective equipment (PPE) for all, (3) science-based treatments and vaccines, (4) steps to reopen safely and effectively, and (5) protecting those at high-risk, including older Americans.

The only transition for Biden will be to Gitmo.

JLB

death and its promixity to it made it come alive ,no distractions ,provisions you could do were often in war great but often could be turned .in,short ,ya never know how death could come
Just btw...a friend of my wife's died yesterday. It was very sudden. Our lives are shorter than we think. We have to be ready for death. There never should be a feeling that life is boring or monotonous.

Just btw...a friend of my wife's died yesterday. It was very sudden. Our lives are shorter than we think. We have to be ready for death. There never should be a feeling that life is boring or monotonous.
yet in the west ,its easy to be distracted.

no,worries much compared to third or fourth world nations .

The only transition for Biden will be to Gitmo.

JLB
that is for non,Americans only,and of those only,caught by,the military ,
I know .my,old mos was that mission .its usually a reserve mission but the mp corps is small ,I was taught by one who,served with my plt Sgt as his team leader at Leavenworth

that is for non,Americans only,and of those only,caught by,the military ,
I know .my,old mos was that mission .its usually a reserve mission but the mp corps is small ,I was taught by one who,served with my plt Sgt as his team leader at Leavenworth

Treason = Gitmo

No I guess I'm just a wee bit better informed than you are. That's a ridiculous thing to say, that the supreme court is my God. You just didn't like what I said, lol.

Ridiculous? I’m not the one who said this election will be decided by (God!) the Supreme Court, you did.

No, I’m sorry, but filling your head with propaganda and conspiracy theories does not make you a wee bit more informed.

The punishment for treason is death, we agree.

JLB
curious ,the Ukraine we trade with ,what merits treason .

look didn't snowden and the other reveal our government doing bad things and yet what changes because of wiki leaks have occurred ?

the fact that yes our govt still spies on us is still happening under trump ,the atf also just listed rules against guns that are very vague .

I personally know an and officer who doesn't trust the fed's ,nor the rib.

I,as an person trained in military police work ,don't tend to fall for treason, or any loose use of it ,for you,see if trump,were to attest Biden on treason his prosecutor knowingmy would aid in something immoral as you can't charge a man for a crime that isn't listed as such ,elements of a crime .

spying on and trying to undermine an electing president while still in office is not the definition of treason.

that's ilegal ,unlawful survellaince,invasion of privacy and other crimes ,a defense lawyer would have Biden walk.

I hate that Idea,but you,would have demonstrate that biden was aiding a known enemy ,we are trading with China .trump negotiated with China ,hardly an enemy and I don't trust that state !
or the same with Russia which against we are not at war with .

Ridiculous? I’m not the one who said this election will be decided by (God!) the Supreme Court, you did.

No, I’m sorry, but filling your head with propaganda and conspiracy theories does not make you a wee bit more informed.

Look Brother, all I am doing is having faith in God. I liked Trump before I ever heard that God put this man in office for His purposes. Trump is a big business man and very successful at it. And what else is the government of the US but a big business? So he should be good at it. But I didn't think he would win his first election. I thought the fix was in and Hillary would win. I knew that Trump was friends with the Clintons and even went to Chelseas prom. So I thought he was just doing a song and dance for his friends so she could win. But God had other plans Brother.

Then I heard that a consortium of Pastors went to see Trump after he was first elected and had a big prayer meeting with him. And that then Trump had a visitation from God who told him, you're my man. So he became saved and began draining the swamp like he promised to do. All a whole lot of pastors & prophets online all started talking the same thing...Trump is God's man.

So I took all that in, and was skeptical but considered the possibilities that this may be true. And I had to admit that it all kind of makes sense. And more than one witness was saying the same things about God & Trump. And in the midst of two or more witnesses, the truth is established.

And the next four years what was happening also pointed to, yes this is the truth. From 1st election night, Hillary and the demoncrats absolutely freaked. Why? I think it was because the fix was in, and God just overrides their fix, lol. And Trump has been under constant attack for his whole term by them. He is NOT the elites man! Over this time it has become increasingly obvious that, this is a big spiritual thing going on. And all of it seems to coincide right with scriptures. So I gained much confidence in the truth of God put Trump in, and he will win this 2nd term.

So if having faith in God is ridiculous or a conspiracy theory, then I am guilty. You are free to believe whatever you wish. I can not prove any of this. But I choose to have faith and voice in God that He is true and He is moving within America.

It sounds like you get all of your news from major media. It's well established that their news is fake news. So keep in mind two things, in a world of deception, there is truth also...and, we must strive to be discerning of the truth. As cunning as serpents and harmless as doves. So have some faith Brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back