Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

What is "REAL GRACE" ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Joh 1:16

And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Joh 1:17

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Many have never entered into "truth" which is found only in "grace" :sad

"For even until this day their hearts are blinded by the law"

"Ever learning" yet not able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Going about to establish their own righteousness, they have not submitted to the Righteousness of God, found only in grace.

Grace is laid upon grace, all growth in Christ is received, by faith, and cannot be achieved.

Rom 5:17

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) :biglol

It is written that "we have been justified freely by His Grace"

As a true minister of the Lord, ordained by God and not man.

I tell you that the capstone of the True Church the Spiritual Temple, in about to be laid?

The foundations was laid by the Apostles, yet the building was halted for many years! These are the last days and the final completion of Gods House is very near!

The Capstone will be laid with shouts of GRACE GRACE!

see the book of Ezra?

It is written that "we have been justified freely by His Grace"

As a true minister of the Lord, ordained by God and not man.

I tell you that the capstone of the True Church the Spiritual Temple, in about to be laid?

The foundations was laid by the Apostles, yet the building was halted for many years! These are the last days and the final completion of Gods House is very near!

The Capstone will be laid with shouts of GRACE GRACE!

see the book of Ezra?

The book of Hebrews tells us that through Christ we have been granted access to the Holy of holies, the Mercy Seat! The Throne of Grace!

By His Blood we have a NEW AND LIVING WAY?

according to the law, no man with any flaw could approach the Mercy Seat! Even if a man was bald or even had a mole, he was disqualified!
Today we still have those who use the law to seperate Gods people from His Mercy!

Until you get this and that right, God will not bless you!
BLASPHEMY! doctrine of demons!

The Mercy Seat is for those who desire LIFE and are in need of Gods Mercy!

Let no man nor religious devil, every seperate you from Gods Mercy! Christ has paid the price with His own Blood, that we may always find Him there for us, in our time of need!

If even an angel, was to try to stand in your way? Declare the Lord rebuke you!

For it is written! Nothing can stand between me and Gods Love for me!

COME BOLDLY BEFORE THE THRONE OF GRACE!

Do not be double minded, for without faith it is impossible to please God!

By His Blood, we have overcome! -Mitspa

The thing that holds us in bondage to our weakness of flesh is our own conscience?
For we attempt to earn the things of God, and we judge ourselves according to how we feel we have done.

We battle to accept that Christ alone has justified us freely by His Grace. The flesh wars against the spirit and would bring us into bondage of self-effort and religious works.

To grow in Grace and knowledge of Our Lord, is to become more and more sure of His free pardon and unconditional love for us!

Some would say, as they did to Paul? should we sin that grace may abound?

No of course not! some men cannot understand that God desires us to serve Him from love and not fear.

It is impossible for those who have tasted His Grace to allow sin to hold them again.

It is impossible for those who are under law to be set free from sin. Like the pharisees they are white on the outside but on the inside full of death.

Why is it that men will grant themselves to have higher motives than God?

A father will work day and night to secure that which his children need, a mother will do the same!
We allow that we can do things for those we love, and do them because we love!

We put no demands on children such as paying rent etc..
We only hope that they would grow healthy and strong?

We love them because they are ours. Love is our motive and we draw a return of love from them.

I so pity those who do not understand, that God is Love.
The goodness He wants give us is because of His love for us.

But some will never understand, why He gave us Christ?

Why grace has been given?

He who delivered up His Own Son for us all, How will He not with Him, freely give us all things?

We who trust in Christ, have been FREELY JUSTIFIED BY HIS GRACE!

All things are yours saith the Father.

A good Father gives His Riches to His Children, when the Good Father sees they a mature enough to take care of that which he would give them.

Those who will not grow in grace and knowledge of Christ, cannot be granted the Kingdom!

But those who dare believe in Gods abounding Grace and free gift of righteousness, THE KINGDOM IS YOURS!

BECAUSE OF LOVE! -Mitspa

Why is it that men will grant themselves to have higher motives than God?

A father will work day and night to secure that which his children need, a mother will do the same!
We allow that we can do things for those we love, and do them because we love!

We put no demands on children such as paying rent etc..
We only hope that they would grow healthy and strong?

We love them because they are ours. Love is our motive and we draw a return of love from them.

I so pity those who do not understand, that God is Love.
The goodness He wants give us is because of His love for us.

But some will never understand, why He gave us Christ?

Why grace has been given?

He who delivered up His Own Son for us all, How will He not with Him, freely give us all things?

We who trust in Christ, have been FREELY JUSTIFIED BY HIS GRACE!

All things are yours saith the Father.

A good Father gives His Riches to His Children, when the Good Father sees they a mature enough to take care of that which he would give them.

Those who will not grow in grace and knowledge of Christ, cannot be granted the Kingdom!

But those who dare believe in Gods abounding Grace and free gift of righteousness, THE KINGDOM IS YOURS!

BECAUSE OF LOVE! -Mitspa

Paul confronted the church at Galatia, why have you turned from HIM who called you to His Grace, to another gospel?

Which is not the gospel!

Who has bewitched you? If even an ANGEL FROM HEAVEN brings another gospel other than grace, let them be accused!

Are you so foolish having recieved the Spirit by faith, that now you must earn works of law?

Where is the blessedness that was upon you?

Every revival ever started, started by faith and grace! every revival that ever died out, died because religion brought in a form of legalism!

Consider those who are born again? full of Gods love and grace! ready to believe every word that came from The Masters lips! Until old brother or sister "dry britches" gets in a few legalistic words!

To walk in confidence of His abounding Grace, is LIFE!
all else is just empty religious death!

If I die today or live today may I have a song of His Grace abounding in my heart!

I would not trade one once of His Grace for every religious title in this world!

If they dont want it Lord? Give it all to me!
To him who has, more will be given!
To him who has not, even that which he has will be taken away!

The book of Hebrews tells us that through Christ we have been granted access to the Holy of holies, the Mercy Seat! The Throne of Grace!

By His Blood we have a NEW AND LIVING WAY?

according to the law, no man with any flaw could approach the Mercy Seat! Even if a man was bald or even had a mole, he was disqualified!
Today we still have those who use the law to seperate Gods people from His Mercy!

Until you get this and that right, God will not bless you!
BLASPHEMY! doctrine of demons!

The Mercy Seat is for those who desire LIFE and are in need of Gods Mercy!

Let no man nor religious devil, every seperate you from Gods Mercy! Christ has paid the price with His own Blood, that we may always find Him there for us, in our time of need!

If even an angel, was to try to stand in your way? Declare the Lord rebuke you!

For it is written! Nothing can stand between me and Gods Love for me!

COME BOLDLY BEFORE THE THRONE OF GRACE!

Do not be double minded, for without faith it is impossible to please God!

By His Blood, we have overcome! -Mitspa

Heb 4 Tells us the gospel (good news) is preached! but some will not believe! But we who believe do enter into Gods rest?

What is this rest? well we that it is the true Sabbath!
When we have ceased from our our works and depend only on His Grace?

This is a clear, that we who have entered into His Grace, are the only ones who fulfill the Sabbath command!

How did we do it? by looking to the law? NO! by faith in Christ and walking in His Grace.

See the 10 commandments cannot be seperated! you can not pick and choose which of the commands you want to keep and which ones you will break! If you break one, you have broken them all!

So then those who claim they keep the 10 commandments, must keep all the law, even those sacrifices etc..

The great willing sin in Heb 10, is that those who attempt to justify themselves by law, in truth account the Blood of Christ as a common thing, the same as an bull or goat.

You who claim you keep the moral elements of the Ten Com.
Is the rest of God a moral issue? Then why to you knowingly and willingly break the Sabbath, and teach others to do the same?

No! ONLY we who teach the Grace of God, honor the law!
We teach the true way!
For only by the Spirit of Grace can one fulfill the spiritual intention of the law.

Heb 4 Tells us the gospel (good news) is preached! but some will not believe! But we who believe do enter into Gods rest?

What is this rest? well we that it is the true Sabbath!
When we have ceased from our our works and depend only on His Grace?

This is a clear, that we who have entered into His Grace, are the only ones who fulfill the Sabbath command!

How did we do it? by looking to the law? NO! by faith in Christ and walking in His Grace.

See the 10 commandments cannot be seperated! you can not pick and choose which of the commands you want to keep and which ones you will break! If you break one, you have broken them all!

So then those who claim they keep the 10 commandments, must keep all the law, even those sacrifices etc..

The great willing sin in Heb 10, is that those who attempt to justify themselves by law, in truth account the Blood of Christ as a common thing, the same as an bull or goat.

You who claim you keep the moral elements of the Ten Com.
Is the rest of God a moral issue? Then why to you knowingly and willingly break the Sabbath, and teach others to do the same?

No! ONLY we who teach the Grace of God, honor the law!
We teach the true way!
For only by the Spirit of Grace can one fulfill the spiritual intention of the law.

It is written that in the ages to come , He might shew forth the exceeding riches of His Grace.
The last days are upon us, the capstone will be laid with shouts of GRACE GRACE!

How will He who delivered up His Own Son, not with Him freely Give us all things?
Eye has not seen nor has ear heard the good things God has for those that love Him.

I tell you it is the poverty of your faith, that keeps you from riches of His Grace!

Consider again the Cross, where He proved to all men and every Angel both of heaven and hell, that He loves us and is willing to suffer for us.

Come unto Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest! For My Yoke is easy and My burden is light, and you will find rest for your souls.

I came that you might have Life and have it in abundance.

The enemy comes but to steal, kill and destroy, satan-( the accuser) better know as religion.

This thread is so long I may have missed some else saying this but:

I was taught that grace was God's unmeritted or unearned favor upon man which we as Christians experience through God even deciding He wanted to save us and through the Way He chose to save us: Christ's atonement for our sins on the cross.

I agree, I do think we might spend the rest of our lives learning of the riches of His Grace.

The depths of His Goodness, how unsearchable are His Riches?

Oh that the veil of our flesh would be removed, this body of sin wars against the Knowledge of His Grace!

But God has called the light to shine out of the darkness!

It is written that in the ages to come , He might shew forth the exceeding riches of His Grace.
The last days are upon us, the capstone will be laid with shouts of GRACE GRACE!

How will He who delivered up His Own Son, not with Him freely Give us all things?
Eye has not seen nor has ear heard the good things God has for those that love Him.

I tell you it is the poverty of your faith, that keeps you from riches of His Grace!

Consider again the Cross, where He proved to all men and every Angel both of heaven and hell, that He loves us and is willing to suffer for us.

Come unto Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest! For My Yoke is easy and My burden is light, and you will find rest for your souls.

I came that you might have Life and have it in abundance.

The enemy comes but to steal, kill and destroy, satan-( the accuser) better know as religion.

Justified freely by His Grace?
There is something in us from the fall of Adam, that had rather try to cover our own shame by fig leaves? something form the fall!

No Gods says that he will not accept our best religious efforts! That its by His Grace, or its not at all! At the end only Christ gets any glory! Its not about us or goodness we can produce from our own works.

Consider Paul? as far as keeping the law, he was blamless?
no man could find any fault with him. Yet he was as far from God as any man has ever been. For in his religion, he thought he was justified to hate and destroy Gods true people.

Thus Paul says; Oh that I might be found in Him, not having my own righteousness which is by the law, but Gods righteousness which is by faith in Christ Jesus.

Justified freely by His Grace?
There is something in us from the fall of Adam, that had rather try to cover our own shame by fig leaves? something form the fall!

No Gods says that he will not accept our best religious efforts! That its by His Grace, or its not at all! At the end only Christ gets any glory! Its not about us or goodness we can produce from our own works.

Consider Paul? as far as keeping the law, he was blamless?
no man could find any fault with him. Yet he was as far from God as any man has ever been. For in his religion, he thought he was justified to hate and destroy Gods true people.

Thus Paul says; Oh that I might be found in Him, not having my own righteousness which is by the law, but Gods righteousness which is by faith in Christ Jesus.

John 1:16-18
And of His fullness we have all received, and GRACE FOR GRACE.
for the law was given through Moses but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
No one has seen God at anytime. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father , he has declared Him.

When the law of commandments was given, God made this point? That the people did not see His Image! By the law no man can know of understand God the Father.

But by Christ, who is the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON. (Heb 1:3) And by His grace we can know the Father.

Many want to look back into the Old Testament and law, and think they know God. But Christ has shown us who God really is!
The religious who judge the sinners of this world, those who like the pharisee and scribe, are far from mercy, are far from God.

Jesus said I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE!
if you are lost or confused about your direction? Jesus says look to Me I am the true way!
If false doctrine and law have cut off your joy and peace? Jesus says, hear me! I am the Truth.
If death and sickness are all around you, if fear has a hold on your heart? Jesus says I am The Life!

Fear not, He will never fail those who look to Him! not to Moses, not to religion, not to the world! LOOK TO HIM!

John 1:16-18
And of His fullness we have all received, and GRACE FOR GRACE.
for the law was given through Moses but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
No one has seen God at anytime. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father , he has declared Him.

When the law of commandments was given, God made this point? That the people did not see His Image! By the law no man can know of understand God the Father.

But by Christ, who is the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON. (Heb 1:3) And by His grace we can know the Father.

Many want to look back into the Old Testament and law, and think they know God. But Christ has shown us who God really is!
The religious who judge the sinners of this world, those who like the pharisee and scribe, are far from mercy, are far from God.

Jesus said I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE!
if you are lost or confused about your direction? Jesus says look to Me I am the true way!
If false doctrine and law have cut off your joy and peace? Jesus says, hear me! I am the Truth.
If death and sickness are all around you, if fear has a hold on your heart? Jesus says I am The Life!

Fear not, He will never fail those who look to Him! not to Moses, not to religion, not to the world! LOOK TO HIM!

2 Cor 4:15

For all things are for your sakes, that through the abundant (increasing) GRACE through THANKGIVING of many exceed and increase, To the glory of God!

The Grace of God works and increases according to a spiritual law? TO HIM WHO HAS MORE WILL BE GIVEN.

God showed me this secret years ago? That when we are thankful for what He gives us by His Grace, God gives more grace!

As I practiced thanksgiving, the grace of God increased upon me. To the point that when I see a fellow believer who seems to be burdened by cares and worries of this world, I can go them them and remind them of Gods Grace , and Gods grace will fall upon them by my words! The one who was heavy laden will be lifted and made light!

Be thankful and ask for more grace! See if God will give what He has said He gives freely?

I pray Father for all those who read this today, as they are thankful in their hearts and offer You the sacrifice of praise, pour your grace upon them in Jesus Name Amen.

His grace is sufficient. Just say the word Lord and I will be set free! Thank you Lord!

HI MITSPA, Just returned, again, from 800 miles away extended stay down south. I agreee and add Isa 64:6 where God tells us that our most righteous deeds are as filthy rags and Dr. Chuck Swindoll says that the conotation of that in the original text is menstrual rags in a day before washing machines, plastic, disposables, and etc.
Thank JimJib! Yes that scripture has been coming in my thoughts alot lately? There is so much depth to every scripture!

When one begins to see how deep the Word is, and how it all fits together? Faith is as natural as breathing!

The blood of Adam and the curse of Eve seem to be represented very well in that passage?

Campus CC used to use Isa 64:6 along with Rom 3:23 and Ephes 2:8-9 as part of their leading you to the Lord back when I was saved in '75. Ever since I have been a Chritian I have been blessed to know how foolish I would be to think that I was capable of any righteousness of my own. All of my worldly bosses misunderstood this awareness as a lack of confidence in my abilities or my capabilities as they put no weight upon my insistance that God would enable me do all things. I didn't get the promotions which I should have but that is OK as God has blessed greatly in spite of that. You successfully represent Him in your work place and no matter what the world does, He WILL bless.

Yes! at the point that Joseph was a naked slave, the scriptures declare that "God was with him", and he was a successful man!

And poor David out tending a few sheep, but the eyes of the Almighty God was upon him!

I do not know if great wealth is before me? But I do know Who is with me! The exceeding riches of His Grace are very near. I must say, that I already feel as as if I am blessed above measure. My cup runneth over!

My Our Gods great and abounding grace be upon you!

Rom 5:17

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

God is ABSOLUTE?
men are double minded by nature of the fall!

Pauls makes this point? that if is by grace then its no longer by works, if its by works then its no longer by grace!

Grace is grace and works is works!

God has said that its by grace and He means what He says!
He says that if you have His Grace then good works would flow from His Grace.

He said if its by works then one must do ALL THE GOOD WORKS!

God does not grade on a curve! The law was not a religious suggestion it was a standard that Only One could keep!

Do be deceived or double minded! If you have received His Grace? As ye have received Christ Jesus so walk ye in Him.

I WOULD THAT YOU WERE HOT OR COLD, GOD HATES LUKEWARM MIXTURE OF LAW AND GRACE!

That is a GROSS misinterpretation of Scripture!
God hates mixing truth with fiction.... i.e. mixing Scripture with tradition
let me guess you think it means to get your religious zeal, and flesh really stirred up?

no! it is clearly a point about law and grace "flesh" and spirit!

let me guess you think it means to get your religious zeal, and flesh really stirred up?
I can't even begin to explain how this never-ending vile sarcasm is sooooo unbecoming of a believer. Such behavior is an embarrasment to this forum.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back