Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

What is "REAL GRACE" ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Eph 2:4

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph 2:5

Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7

That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

How kind is the Lord? How great is His Mercy? I tell you that in these last days, The Sons of God will walk this earth, full of exceeding GRACE!

It is His good pleasure to give us ,who believe , The Kingdom!
Only by GRACE and the free gift of righteousness will the Kingdom be granted!

Luk 18:17

Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

Eph 2:4

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph 2:5

Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7

That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

How kind is the Lord? How great is His Mercy? I tell you that in these last days, The Sons of God will walk this earth, full of exceeding GRACE!

It is His good pleasure to give us ,who believe , The Kingdom!
Only by GRACE and the free gift of righteousness will the Kingdom be granted!

Luk 18:17

Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

Rom 2:4

Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Its the GOODNESS of God that brings repentance, not repentance that brings His Goodness!

Tit 2:11

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Tit 2:12

Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

One who has tasted Gods Goodness and grace are forever changed by it. GRACE is the power over sin!
Goodness teaches, goodness:)

Grace is what God freely offers without strings attached. All we have to do is accept it without thinking about payback.

Don't confuse initial grace...which the Lord bestows on sinners in order to bring them to repentance...with the power to overcome sin which is also by grace.

Don't confuse initial grace...which the Lord bestows on sinners in order to bring them to repentance...with the power to overcome sin which is also by grace.

Rom 5:17

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus
Christ.)

Col 2:6

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
Col 2:7

Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Col 2:8

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:9

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Col 2:10

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus
Christ.)

Col 2:6

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
Col 2:7

Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Col 2:8

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:9

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Col 2:10

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Joh 1:16

And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

2Pe 3:18

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Be sure that only as we receive His Grace, and walk in thanks of that Grace, will God lay upon that Grace more Grace!:yes

To him who has, more will be given!:thumbsup

2Pe 3:18

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Be sure that only as we receive His Grace, and walk in thanks of that Grace, will God lay upon that Grace more Grace!:yes

To him who has, more will be given!:thumbsup
Act 20:24

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
Act 20:25

And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
Act 20:26

Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.
Act 20:27
For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Here we see the "whole counsel of God" as delivered by the Apostle Paul? The Gospel of Grace is that counsel!
Look at Pauls warning to what whould happen after his death.

Act 20:28

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Act 20:29

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
Act 20:30

Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
Act 20:31

Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
Act 20:32

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

The warning of Paul, was that false teachers, "wolves" would turn from grace, into law a dead religious works!
Feed my sheep, turned into beat my sheep!

But rejoice all ye humble ones, Our God is raising up mighty men of His Grace! :angel3

I believe there is a false church meant to obscure the true meaning of the Gospel. It is focused upon works of men through obedience to the letter of the law without proper regard for the Spirit necessary to accomplish the task.

In this false church goodness and godliness are obtainable through self will and I do not perceive how the term grace is even applied. It is as though they believe that Jesus died for our sins affording us a second chance without even addressing the issue of why we were corrupt to begin with.

The true church however acknowledges that all men are corrupt and cannot will their way out of it. For the corruption is caused by a false image of god that dwells in the subconscious mind. That is why True Grace is in the knowledge of the True Image of God who is our righteousness. Divine Love is therefore the attribute of God in man unto His glory, and not the consequence of the ability to reason unto mans glory.

Amen!

Heb 12:28

Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
Heb 12:29

For our God is a consuming fire.

Only when the natural mind and body of flesh is humbled by the truth, will the Spirit of Grace begin to take up the work of God in a believer.

"Fear and trembling" should not be words of "religious bondage", but words of liberty to those who know the power of His Grace. For when we admit our weakness in self, we will reach for His Strength.

Be sure that all we do for God, must be done by "His Grace" For nothing of mans efforts will stand when the fire of testing is allowed to judge every mans work.

There is a process in true Christianty, were we do not grow more self-confident, but we grow more grace confident? Only by His Grace can we receive from His throne of Grace!

Amen and Amen!

Ditto :)

"All of grace, yes grace surpassing, such a portion to bestow,
But the love, all knowledge passing, grace has taught us now to know.

Love that bore the stripes and sorrow, love that suffered on the tree,
Love that shares the bright tomorrow, with the loved ones, you and me."

Grace is the spiritual atmosphere, in which the Christian soul exists, and from which, as a vitalizing principle, the soul derives its strength. He is to find strength to be filled with power for work and conflict by drawing it from the grace of Christ, the quickening, empowering element, in which a Christian lives. "But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." 2 Peter 3:18.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grace is the spiritual atmosphere, in which the Christian soul exists, and from which, as a vitalizing principle, the soul derives its strength. He is to find strength to be filled with power for work and conflict by drawing it from the grace of Christ, the quickening, empowering element, in which a Christian lives. "But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." 2 Pet. 3:18.

Excellent pionts! walk in His Grace today my friend!

Ditto :)

"All of grace, yes grace surpassing, such a portion to bestow,
But the love, all knowledge passing, grace has taught us now to know.

Love that bore the stripes and sorrow, love that suffered on the tree,
Love that shares the bright tomorrow, with the loved ones, you and me."

This is lovely.

We often hear about grace being “God’s unmerited favor” and that certainly is a part of it. But grace goes so much deeper and is much more powerful than just assuring us that our sins are forgiven. Grace also enables us to live a sin free life!

Through Jesus, we have access to grace that helps us live victoriously. When we become born again, God not only gives us the grace to receive salvation, He also gives us the grace to live our lives in a way that pleases Him. There is grace available for everything we will ever need in life; however, we must remember that we access grace through faith in God’s Word.

Last edited by a moderator:
We often hear about grace being “God’s unmerited favor” and that certainly is a part of it. But grace goes so much deeper and is much more powerful than just assuring us that our sins are forgiven. Grace also enables us to live a sin free life!

Through Jesus, we have access to grace that helps us live victoriously. When we become born again, God not only gives us the grace to receive salvation, He also gives us the grace to live our lives in a way that pleases Him. There is grace available for everything we will ever need in life; however, we must remember that we access grace through faith in God’s Word.

Amen! that is the point of the thread, that we look to His Grace to change us!

For those who RECEIVE an abundance of grace and the GIFT of righteousness, will reign in Life through Christ Jesus!

This is the TRUE WAY all others are false. - Mitspa

Joh 1:17

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Many have never entered into "truth" which is found only in "grace" :sad

"For even until this day their hearts are blinded by the law"

"Ever learning" yet not able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Going about to establish their own righteousness, they have not submitted to the Righteousness of God, found only in grace.

Grace is laid upon grace, all growth in Christ is received, by faith, and cannot be achieved.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) :biglol

Jesus said to one " If you knew Who was speaking to you, you would ask of Me and I would give you"

The reason some receive and some dont?
Those in His home town could not receive from Him?
They thought they knew Him, but they had no clue who He was and is!

The reason Peter became the first living stone, was because he saw who Jesus was and is!

I tell you until one can see that He was God and died to forgive, you will not receive His Grace.

Grace is undeserved and comes to those who are humble enough to ask and believe that He is, THE GREAT I AM!l

The thing that holds us in bondage to our weakness of flesh is our own conscience?
For we attempt to earn the things of God, and we judge ourselves according to how we feel we have done.

We battle to accept that Christ alone has justified us freely by His Grace. The flesh wars against the spirit and would bring us into bondage of self-effort and religious works.

To grow in Grace and knowledge of Our Lord, is to become more and more sure of His free pardon and unconditional love for us!

Some would say, as they did to Paul? should we sin that grace may abound?

No of course not! some men cannot understand that God desires us to serve Him from love and not fear.

It is impossible for those who have tasted His Grace to allow sin to hold them again.

It is impossible for those who are under law to be set free from sin. Like the pharisees they are white on the outside but on the inside full of death.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back