Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the difference between Spirit upon and spirit within?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Wasn't part of what parable?
I was answering your quest concerning Abraham's bosum.
The one that began in the previous chapter in a series of five . No man can serve two good teaching masters as one lord .
Simply God protecting the integrity of his living word the riches unto salvation.
You are going far astray of the teachings.
Can't serve the oral traditions of men as the wisdom of this corrupted world called Mammon, and the wisdom of God "sola scriptura" all things writen in the law and prophets . God defending his living word that works in al born agin from abaove word.
Can't serve God, and serve sin too.
The beginning of the series Chapter 15 using sheep to represent the wisdom of God, then the riches of the woman who lost one of the whole (ten) then parable the rich father waiting for the return The parable of the waiting long sufferings Father
I don't agree.
Then chapter 16 continuing uses in a parable a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
All having the same conclusion. No man can serve to good teaching masters ,the word of God (sola scriptura) and the oral traditions of dying mankind
Where are you getting that "good teaching masters"?
Luke 16:1316 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God (sola scriptura) and mammon.(the wisdom of this world under the god of this world) And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.(the law and the prophets)
You really can't see that the two masters in question are God and sin ?

Basically can not follow your ramble. Not into Catholic dogma ( if that is where you are coming from).

I was saying Isaiah 53 finally spoke first to the Jews then later to the gentiles.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

God is not a Jewish man. . . a lying doctrine of the father of lies .

God who is not served by human hands. . Jewish or Gentile .

The outward Jews were used to signify all the nations of the word. . Today called the Christian nation .

The new name the father named the bride church previously call her Israel (born again) . But not all Israel is born again Israel. Some remained under the name of Jacob the deceiver. . natural unconverted mankind

The flesh of the Son of man Jesus profits for nothing ,zero. It return to the dust from where it was formed just like any man .

What does profit are the living words of the Father's Holy Spirit.

The living word alone is spiritas new born again life given freely from the father. Not the Son "powerless" without the Father

God is not a Jewish dying man

John6: 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

God is not a Jewish man. . . a lying doctrine of the father of lies .

God who is not served by human hands. . Jewish or Gentile .

The outward Jews were used to signify all the nations of the word. . Today called the Christian nation .

The new name the father named the bride church previously call her Israel (born again) . But not all Israel is born again Israel. Some remained under the name of Jacob the deceiver. . natural unconverted mankind

The flesh of the Son of man Jesus profits for nothing ,zero. It return to the dust from where it was formed just like any man .

What does profit are the living words of the Father's Holy Spirit.

The living word alone is spiritas new born again life given freely from the father. Not the Son "powerless" without the Father

God is not a Jewish dying man

John6: 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Ephesians 2:15 kjv
15. Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16. And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17. And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

Just because some were in opposition to God it does not mean God can not work good. At creation God placed order and resolved difference between water and dry land.
God resolves problems.

Romans11:3 kjv
3. Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4. But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5. Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Back