Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study What makes humans different from all the rest

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
the genes to do that didn't get created by us but were there .God created that
Do you mean the genes of Adam and Eve or the genes of the dog?
now them God said go and subdue the earth and be fruitful and multi ply
It sounds like you mean Adam and Eve's genes that gave them intelligence to breed dogs, were told to subdue the earth and multiply. I have to tell you that your punctuation and grammar are a problem. Is there any reason why it is so bad? Maybe we can help you with that.
trees to make houses ,do you expect one guy to cut a cypress tree ,hew it and not use oxen and tools to do that
Of course I don't! If I had domesticated oxen in those days I would like to spend a day at work with them, and they would like that too.
tilling ,imply an ox pulling it .
It's ok to say that, but it does nothing to further your point. In what way do you think it is cruel to use an ox in place of a tractor?

Do you mean the genes of Adam and Eve or the genes of the dog?

It sounds like you mean Adam and Eve's genes that gave them intelligence to breed dogs, were told to subdue the earth and multiply. I have to tell you that your punctuation and grammar are a problem. Is there any reason why it is so bad? Maybe we can help you with that.

Of course I don't! If I had domesticated oxen in those days I would like to spend a day at work with them, and they would like that too.

It's ok to say that, but it does nothing to further your point. In what way do you think it is cruel to use an ox in place of a tractor?
i don't you do ,you claim. other wise that God didn't intend to allow the beasts who can be useful to be used that he didnt already know Adam would fall and being in,time he has to act ,and has no foreknowledge .

that's Edwards point God knew and already acted .
for since the foundation of the earth .

and nice evasion you ignore that your house ,your job does require animals to loose their space ,you choose your life over there's .that's not a sin ,God created animals and made them for us ,while the fall he allowed and acted accordingly .after the restoration,it will be different ,but originally we were to multiply and subdue ,you can't expect Adam to make children and not build homes for them and so on . with no death for animals and man ,well ,it would have a more perfect way but I doubt the rabbits would be fed by man .

but this is a rabbit trail .God allowed it and planned for the fall ,the choice to reject was allowed .

with wolves ,God made them ,man observed there traits and domesticated but DNA info is lost and never gain therefore God created that nature in them .

you break oxen and horses to be driven and rode ,donkeys or mules must be broken .

its not a sin .I have seen a cruel way of that method

but I doubt the rabbits would be fed by man
You are bringing that attitude into the world, that's why the fear and dread of humans is on the animals. I bring the opposite into the world, because just as a little child, I too love to feed and nurture the rabbits. In the end there will be two worlds, separated eternally. I will be with my own. I would like to see you going the way of love too.

So are you saying that we caught God off guard when we fell and so letting us eat animals was an afterthought of His?
"An afterthought of His"? You suggest that God desired the humans to become meat eaters? I suppose that's to be expected, given your position.

I don't see evidence of it in the bible, instead I see that it came into the world through Noah:

Then Noah built an altar to Adonai and he took of every clean domestic animal and of every clean flying creature and he offered burnt offerings on the altar. 21 When Adonai smelled the soothing aroma, Adonai said in His heart, “I will never again curse the ground on account of man, even though the inclination of the heart of humankind is evil from youth. Nor will I ever again smite all living creatures, as I have done.

Genesis 7:20-21 (TLV)

its not a sin .I have seen a cruel way of that method
Cruelty is the opposite of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", and "therefore if anyone knows the good he should do and does not do it, to him it is sin". Love cannot do cruelty to animals, it can only be God's great mercy that covers it.

Consciousness. In some ways our pain is worse than animals because we have a concept of pain. So we think about as well as experience it. Which makes it worse.

You are bringing that attitude into the world, that's why the fear and dread of humans is on the animals. I bring the opposite into the world, because just as a little child, I too love to feed and nurture the rabbits. In the end there will be two worlds, separated eternally. I will be with my own. I would like to see you going the way of love too.
no, I said that adam and eve are humans
and not God .

otherwise Matthew 6 is pointless and null.

a command ,in prayer give us our daily bread ,yup that means we are to ask God for sustainace daily ,God isn't negating work just that he keeps us alive not us ,we can't ,for it is written that man shall not live on,bread alone but by the very word of God .

now then two days ago a deer story of destroying crops of local history of two homesteaders where there wasn't a town or grocery store so bad they couldn't grow easily so they hunted and fished you assume that this wasn't a decision .I hate the fall ,the curse but I won't call what God blessed me to eat a lust ,a sin,ever got a parasite ,e coli ,I have from poor prepared and stored food. I thank God for those that do provide and its safe.I'm not a vegan but I'm,not even trying to convince you to eat meat ,only,that you waffle and ignore that God didn't say children are a sin ,and my,brother ,an elder in my church have large families .Godly men with over 5 kids and a few grandkids .

my state ,where I go to church was woods ,it was a pineapple grove before that and before that land turtles (the hill called the sandridge in Brevard county then was named by the Spanish as hills of the turtles ,these are endangered now .

the original Florida manatee was killed off by Indians who had limited diet as we'll its fish in the lagoon .gator or sea grapes . hard to farm in a marsh ,we drained the land to create groves and homes for the community who would sell the products .

that's all I'm,saying

Cruelty is the opposite of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", and "therefore if anyone knows the good he should do and does not do it, to him it is sin". Love cannot do cruelty to animals, it can only be God's great mercy that covers it.
love cant ,you can't ,I would love to see how without a gun ,or any method harming a pack of wolves when they kill a grizzly bear over salmon or your pet

love cant ,you can't ,I would love to see how without a gun ,or any method harming a pack of wolves when they kill a grizzly bear over salmon or your pet
You are shifting the goalposts. (You do that constantly). Just as a shepherd watches over sheep with what, a handgun? No, it is because you are blood thirsty and you love to shed blood that you think that way, and the peaceful antelope who live in fear continuously because you are the monster lurking in their fields, killing their young, killing their mother, killing their father. Instead a shepherd fends against all predators by guarding the flock day and night: "thy rod and thy staff" are comfort to me. Guns scare the life out of livestock.

You are shifting the goalposts. (You do that constantly). Just as a shepherd watches over sheep with what, a handgun? No, it is because you are blood thirsty and you love to shed blood that you think that way, and the peaceful antelope who live in fear continuously because you are the monster lurking in their fields, killing their young, killing their mother, killing their father. Instead a shepherd fends against all predators by guarding the flock day and night: "thy rod and thy staff" are comfort to me. Guns scare the life out of livestock.
you would discharge a rifle in a town ,community?

bobcat roam my,city of employment ,population 15k surrounded by a larger community not chartered of double that .these eat chickens and rabbits and small pets and can harm people ,you can't assume that animals don't do that .my friend with the 9 chikdrem lives in a gated community as does my pastor and both mention otters in,their yards and those are lakes and killing,all the fish in it .

in order for your no kill fantasy of live stock to work ,cows and deer would be free to roam in cities and your yard or the interstate ,taxed and forced collection by guns to get it and land for a large park ,of a range for these would have to work

as much as you hate hunters ,these buy land and build no homes on them or a home and fence of the acreage and do more for the deer then your idea would as the game wardens will arrest any would be poacher ,deer ,and duck and other fowl or such like have seasons and tag limits ,even in fishing this is done ,I can't buy my step daughters lot who has a lake and deer who roam her egrees at night and shoot the deer outside of season !

turkey has seasons and in some states they can't be hunted .
don't assume that the dog catcher won't euthanize the wildlife .he will under state guidance

these are
bufoo frog ,a non,native toad that is poisonous
a bobcat he may
a racoon ,yes
coyote ,not native to Florida
the anaconda and boa

bees are also allowed to be killed

you can't assume that animals don't do that
I know what the world has become. I do not dispute that fact. I only say it is not what God wants. He told us to rule over them, that means to judge and guide them. But the sinners have no compassion, they have no interest in stopping the suffering, so they even cannot see the pain in the suffering. They just stand by and take videos of the evil coming up from the underworld and making hell on earth, and they gloat about how big and brutal the harm they have done. The humans are the fallen, of the underworld in their thinking, that makes sport of the innocent and sinless. More pure is a better kill, to their mind. You must instead be born of God to do the things that love would do. That is the role for the human, but you need to leave your life of sin first.
in order for your no kill fantasy of live stock to work ,cows and deer would be free to roam in cities and your yard or the interstate ,
On the plains where they belong? .. only you are the one who wants to destroy their natural habitat so you can race around at unnatural speeds. Animals will naturally respect boundaries if you teach them, and you put fences or obstacles if they are inclined to wander. There's no need to be cruel to them.
as much as you hate hunters ,these buy land and build no homes on them or a home and fence of the acreage and do more for the deer then your idea would
Puh-leese, you have no way to even conceive of my idea. You are of a different mind that is foreign to me. God could never do what those hunters do. It is equivalent to breeding for sport. I pity you if you will meet a god like that in your day of judgment.
bees are also allowed to be killed

Last edited:
you really don't get me ,I read up on history and get into why things happen ,how we got national parks and bird protection is local history .

the first national park (sanctuary)is in my county ,the first warden killed is in,my,state and knew the first warden if the bird sanctuary in my county .

crocs and bob cats can climb and jump high the former up on my,roof

fence evasion. ,you point of building fences is negated . this occurs where my step daughter lives if they decide to ,usually won't be I have seen a dead deer in,city limits from an car hitting it .so yes it's likely they do that too

Back