Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study What Makes Us Children Of God?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
God changed jacob name to Israel. Genesis 42: And He said , Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel; jacob means contender. Genesis 27:35. And he said, Thy brother came with SUBTILTY, and hath taken away thy blessings 27:36. And he said, is not he rightly named Jacob? For he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and behold, now he has taken away my blessing. God's covenant is with Israel. This is Christian nation. God promised abraham he would be father of many nations and kings would come from his loins. Who was our first president? Where is the stone of destiny, Jacob pillar?? In west merrie abbey in London,England, under coronation seat. America, Canada and Britain has the birthright and blessings. Judah has the scepter. Genesis chapter 49 to document judah and scepter. Judah has king line and right to rule. Jeremiah took zedekiah daughter to Ireland. She married prince. Later the stone of Jacob went to Scotland, and ended up in England. Judah bloodline was persevered. First epistle John 1:6. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, do not the truth: 1:7. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus christ His son cleanseth us from all sin. Children of light abide in sound doctrine, the truth. Those who walk in darkness, are liars, and promote false doctrine. Heretics are self condemned, and subverted. Fake shepherds and heretics are going into lake of fire. Children of darkness follow satan. And children of light follow Jesus. Its written in Peter, God is long suffering, and hoping His children will come to repentance. Many people wont repent and become children of light. Many people will go to sheol. Its holding place for the wicked. The righteous go to paradise. Luke chapter 16, there is gulf that separates paradise and sheol. I finished my conversation and moved on to other subjects.

"Who" makes us children of God would be a better question.
God does.
When a man turns from sin and is water baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins, (Acts2:38), that man also kills his old-self and is raised with Christ to walk in newness of life. (Rom 6:3-7, Gal 5:24)
That is how the repentant, cleansed man, is reborn of God's seed. (1 John 3:9)
That makes Jew or Gentile God's children.
Thanks be to God !

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD. So, what does the Word of GOD say? John 1:10-13:

10 JESUS was in the world, and the world was made by Him(read Hebrews 1:1-3), and the world knew Him not.

11 JESUS came unto His own (unto the nation of Israel), and His own (fellow citzens) received Him not.

12 But as many as received JESUS, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name: - JESUS -

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD.

By the way, JESUS said the Jews were really Abraham's seed , but not Abraham's children. Here's the dialogue between Jews and JESUS: John 8 KJV

JEWS said:
- We be Abraham's seed,...John 8:33KJV
- JESUS said:
- I know that ye are Abraham's seed...John 8:37KJV (Positive, they really are seed of Abraham)

JEWS said: - Abraham is our father.... John 8:39KJV
- JESUS said:- If ye were Abraham's children...John 8:39KJV (If??? hum!!! Were not they Abraham's children?
Are the Jews Abraham's seed, but not Abraham's children?) - That's impressive -

JEWS said: - We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even GOD. John 8:41KJV
- JESUS said: - If GOD were your Father...John 8:42KJV (If???? hum!!!)

- JESUS said to the Jews: Why do ye not understand my speech? John 8:43
- Then JESUS openly and emphaticaly said to the Jews:
Ye are of your father the Devil..., John 8:44. - The Devil is the red Dragon - Take a look in Revelation 12: 9 to 12

Based in Revelation 12: 9 to 12, we must say one another: Be careful and get ready. Certainly there will be a spiritual War according Revelation 16:13-15.

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

One Lord, one faith one baptism, Ephesians 4:4-6.

Romans 11 tells us how Israel rejected Christ and God brought them to jealousy by pruning the branches and grafting into the branches that of the Gentiles that all who believe in Christ Jesus by the Spiritual rebirth then they will inherit the Kingdom of God when Christ returns.

There will never be peace on this earth as in the end of days this present heaven and earth will pass away in fervent heat and a new heaven and earth will God renew,

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

There will never be world peace until Christ returns and destroys all the abominations here on this earth as He sets up the Kingdom of God within the New Jerusalem.

Beware that you are not deceived as the false prophet/son of perdition of the NWO that is even now secretly setting itself up will come to fruition for 3 1/2 years after the seventh trumpet is sounded falsely promising peace and safety causing all to bow down to this beast and take its mark or die a martyr's death for not renouncing Christ.

Rev 13 the beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. This beast is a Luciferian system that controls world wide economics, political, military, educational, environmental and false religious system of a NWO. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12.

Rev 13 the beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity,
Very very interesting your interpretation. I was reading Daniel 7 and compared with your true interpretation, and in my view the interpretation of Daniel 7 is , in part, as follow:

First I would say, according Scriptures, sea means humanity as you said, or peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15, but GOD has separed Israel from the Gentiles by His Word, i.e. Gentiles on the one hand, but Israel on the other hand, and Israel is like an island in the sea, i.e. the clay or the dry land. It's how I particularly interpret it. That said, here's my interpretation of part of Daniel 7:

Verse 2 - Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
Verse 3 - And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

(Interpreting the texts above)

1 - GREAT SEA -

Are all the Gentile nations;

2 - FOUR WINDS that strive upon the great sea -
Four kinds of Gentile Powers exclusively. They fight for dominion over the Earth successively. (Kingdoms/Empire)

3 - FOUR GREAT BEASTS (diverse one from another)
These great beasts, which are four, are four (Gentile) kings, which shall arise. (out of Israel/out of earth- so, Gentiles)

4 - (four great beats diverse one from another) -> Daniel 7:4 to 8 and 19 to 27
The first beast was like a lion,
The second like to a bear,
The third like a leopard,
The fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; it was diverse from all the (three) beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn (the ileventh horn, and in this little horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things-the false messiah)

This fourth beast is physically so ugly and hideous that there was no way to compare it with any animal, as in the first three animals. Even Israel, the GOD's chosen people, was dominated /swallowed by the fourth beast, and was broken in pieces, and the residue (the disciples of JESUS) were stamped / trodden with it's feet.
(10 horns are the 10 tribes of Israel, and the ileventh horn, the little horn, and it is/ will be the false messiah who will manifest himself very soon. Everything that is happening on Earth now, and will happen from now on, will lead the world unto the false messiah, who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit or will be enthroned as God in JERUSALEM shewing himself that he is God).

Amen

Very very interesting your interpretation. I was reading Daniel 7 and compared with your true interpretation, and in my view the interpretation of Daniel 7 is , in part, as follow:

First I would say, according Scriptures, sea means humanity as you said, or peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15, but GOD has separed Israel from the Gentiles by His Word, i.e. Gentiles on the one hand, but Israel on the other hand, and Israel is like an island in the sea, i.e. the clay or the dry land. It's how I particularly interpret it. That said, here's my interpretation of part of Daniel 7:

Verse 2 - Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
Verse 3 - And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

(Interpreting the texts above)

1 - GREAT SEA -

Are all the Gentile nations;

2 - FOUR WINDS that strive upon the great sea -
Four kinds of Gentile Powers exclusively. They fight for dominion over the Earth successively. (Kingdoms/Empire)

3 - FOUR GREAT BEASTS (diverse one from another)
These great beasts, which are four, are four (Gentile) kings, which shall arise. (out of Israel/out of earth- so, Gentiles)

4 - (four great beats diverse one from another) -> Daniel 7:4 to 8 and 19 to 27
The first beast was like a lion,
The second like to a bear,
The third like a leopard,
The fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; it was diverse from all the (three) beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn (the ileventh horn, and in this little horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things-the false messiah)

This fourth beast is physically so ugly and hideous that there was no way to compare it with any animal, as in the first three animals. Even Israel, the GOD's chosen people, was dominated /swallowed by the fourth beast, and was broken in pieces, and the residue (the disciples of JESUS) were stamped / trodden with it's feet.
(10 horns are the 10 tribes of Israel, and the ileventh horn, the little horn, and it is/ will be the false messiah who will manifest himself very soon. Everything that is happening on Earth now, and will happen from now on, will lead the world unto the false messiah, who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit or will be enthroned as God in JERUSALEM shewing himself that he is God).

Amen
Thank you for your interpretation, but I feel discussing it any further would take us off topic. If you want to start a new thread on Daniel 7 please do and tag me in it so we could discuss further. I will leave you with this.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

OT and NT it has always been by faith and walking in obedience to God's commands that makes all a child of God.

Thank you for your interpretation, but I feel discussing it any further would take us off topic. If you want to start a new thread on Daniel 7 please do and tag me in it so we could discuss further. I will leave you with this.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

OT and NT it has always been by faith and walking in obedience to God's commands that makes all a child of God.
Thank you sister, my intention only was to add some thoughts through Daniel 7, it within your line of interpretation. No discussion.

But allow me, even more this time, within your line of interpretation, where you say, "OT and NT it has always been by faith and walking in obedience to God's commands that makes all a child of God.", to remember that from now on GOD will give power unto the OT and NT , His two witnesses, the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks (two Churches-Jewish and Gentile) standing before the God of the earth-the Holy Spirit-the Paraclete. Both Churches -two candlesticks- shall prophesy having power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy, i.e. the Dispensation of greace shall end , and they shall have power over waters (over peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will, and it until the manifestation of the Beast of the earth at his time -the false messiah-, the AoD, who will make War against GOD's people-the two Churches-two witnesses- but before, the first Beast, the Beast of sea, will be mortally wounded in one of his 7 heads-Revelation 13:2, whose roots come from Babylon-Daniel 7:v.4-Take a look.

Amen

Thank you sister, my intention only was to add some thoughts through Daniel 7, it within your line of interpretation. No discussion.

But allow me, even more this time, within your line of interpretation, where you say, "OT and NT it has always been by faith and walking in obedience to God's commands that makes all a child of God.", to remember that from now on GOD will give power unto the OT and NT , His two witnesses, the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks (two Churches-Jewish and Gentile) standing before the God of the earth-the Holy Spirit-the Paraclete. Both Churches -two candlesticks- shall prophesy having power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy, i.e. the Dispensation of greace shall end , and they shall have power over waters (over peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will, and it until the manifestation of the Beast of the earth at his time -the false messiah-, the AoD, who will make War against GOD's people-the two Churches-two witnesses- but before, the first Beast, the Beast of sea, will be mortally wounded in one of his 7 heads-Revelation 13:2, whose roots come from Babylon-Daniel 7:v.4-Take a look.

Amen
I would love to discuss Daniel 7 with you further, but I would be going off topic with that.

I will say this that Abraham by his faith in God was accounted righteous before Him. It all starts with God's free gift of grace through faith, which is that same faith found in both the OT and NT. Faith in God, faith in His Son Christ Jesus through a better covenant.

Baptismal regeneration in Christ!
Matt 28:19 Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 Jn 3:22 acts 2:38-39 acts 8:36-38 acts 22:16 Titus 3:5 1 pet 3:21

The Christian sacrament* of baptismal regeneration is required for the new covenant and salvation!

*this promise acts 2:38-39 is a sacred oath from God ez 36:25-27 and a sacred oath is a sacrament!

Initiation!!!

Faith & Baptism is the initiation of the new and eternal covenant!

You cannot enter on you’re own or by “faith alone”!

You cannot receive Christ or grace by “faith alone”!

“Accept Christ as you’re personal lord and savior” is fundamentalist tradition not found scripture!

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

2 pet 1: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Baptismal regeneration a new creation in Christ! 2 Cor 5:17

A sacrament is an oath! A sacred promise from God! Ez 36:25-27
Acts 2:38-39 (this promise)

No baptism no grace!

A sacrament is an outward sign for all men including infants And a gift from God to help us see what he does inwardly and invisibly by his grace!

As grace Washes our souls in the merits of Jesus blood from original and personal sin, so the outward action of washing is visible!

without the outward action the inward action cannot take place!

Jn 3:5 Titus 3:5 water and washing
acts 22:16 wash away your sin!

Jn 3:5 Born again BY water and the spirit! Not by “faith alone”!

They did not go to Jerusalem and preach “accept Christ as you’re personal Lord and savior “

They went to the river (water) and they baptized! Jn 3:22

A covenant requires an outward sign of the inward action of grace!

Ez 36:25 I will sprinkle you with clean water and you shall be made white as snow.

Acts 22:16 washing away your sins.

Eph 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism.

1 pet 3:21 baptism saves you.

You cannot enter on you’re own or by faith alone!

2 pet 1: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Heb 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Baptism!

God breathed life into Adam, gen 2:7 and we received this life from our fathers!

Christ breathed on the apostles our spiritual fathers, we receive the new covenant life of God’s grace from them thru faith & baptism! Jn 20:21-23 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38 eph 2

Born again! Born from above!

'The Father has set his seal' on Christ (John 6:27) and also seals us in him (cf. 2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:23, 4:30). Because this seal indicates the indelible effect of the anointing with the Holy Spirit in the sacrament of Baptism,

Baptism indeed is the seal of eternal life." 87 The faithful Christian who I has "kept the seal" until the end, remaining faithful to the demands of his Baptism, will be able to depart this life "marked with the sign of faith," 88 with his baptismal faith, in expectation of the blessed vision of God - the consummation of faith - and in the hope of resurrection.

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

Sealed in the ark, sealed in the church the ark of salvation by God thru baptism!

Christ instituted the holy church for the salvation of all men, (repent and believe the gospel, with the institution of the sacraments to convey grace to sanctify souls!

Effects of faith & baptism!

Ez 36:25-27 washed in baptism, with a new heart and the Spirit
Jn 3:5 born again in baptism
Mk 16:16 faith & baptist
Acts 2:38 repentance & baptism
Acts 8:36-38 faith & baptism
Acts 22:16 baptism washes away sin
Rom 6:3 died with Christ
Col 2:12 risen with Christ
1 cor 12:13 baptized into the church
Gal 3:27 by baptism put on Christ
2 Tim 1:10 eph 2:1 and 5 brought to life
2 cor 5:17 new creation
Eph 1:13 sealed by the Holy Spirit
Eph 4:5 one faith, one baptism
Eph 5:26 faith and baptism
Titus 3:5 baptismal regeneration
1 pet 1:2 washed in Christ’s blood
1 pet 2:9 the kingdom of light
1 pet 3:20-21 baptism saves us!

“Faith alone” accomplishes nothing!
1 cor 13:2 even all faith (alone) without charity avails NOTHING!!!

Faith and baptism!

Scripture says none of the things about “Faith alone”!

Only James 2:24 a man is justified by works and not by “faith alone”

2 Peter 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The Christian sacrament of baptism is the Initiation into the new covenant and must be ministered to you by the apostles!

Baptismal regeneration in Christ!
Matt 28:19 Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 Jn 3:22 acts 2:38-39 acts 8:36-38 acts 22:16 Titus 3:5 1 pet 3:21
What about all those before the day of Pentecost or for that matter before Christ's ministry here on earth?

Faith & Baptism is the initiation of the new and eternal covenant!

You cannot enter on you’re own or by “faith alone”!

You cannot receive Christ or grace by “faith alone”!

“Accept Christ as you’re personal lord and savior” is fundamentalist tradition not found scripture!
Under the new covenant of God's grace through faith, Ephesians 2:8-10, we do accept Christ as our personal Lord and Savior because if confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and will believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

This is the Spiritual rebirth and Spiritual regeneration of John 3:5-7. One is born of water as in living water meaning by hearing the word preached to you as faith comes by hearing and then believing in who Jesus says He is is as the word means living water and then we are indwelled with the Holy Spirit.

There is no such thing as Catholic sacraments in scripture as there is no such thing as channels of the grace of God as grace is a free gift that we accept by faith, nothing more, nothing less. What draws us closer to God is by having fellowship with Him. The seven sacraments are only Catholic doctrine and not found in scripture. It all begins by faith alone in Christ Jesus.

What about all those before the day of Pentecost or for that matter before Christ's ministry here on earth?
They received grace in virtue of the merits of Christ’s future passion and death. Jn 1:29 Lk 1:37 thanks

Under the new covenant of God's grace through faith, Ephesians 2:8-10, we do accept Christ as our personal Lord and Savior because if confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and will believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

This is the Spiritual rebirth and Spiritual regeneration of John 3:5-7. One is born of water as in living water meaning by hearing the word preached to you as faith comes by hearing and then believing in who Jesus says He is is as the word means living water and then we are indwelled with the Holy Spirit.

There is no such thing as Catholic sacraments in scripture as there is no such thing as channels of the grace of God as grace is a free gift that we accept by faith, nothing more, nothing less. What draws us closer to God is by having fellowship with Him. The seven sacraments are only Catholic doctrine and not found in scripture. It all begins by faith alone in Christ Jesus.
Explain Jn 3:22 please?

Sacramental life of the Christian church: I come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. Jn 10:10 Jn 1:16-17

Baptism: (initiation into the covenant)
Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 acts 2:38-39 8:36
1 Corinthians 12:13 2 pet 1:11
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

The Eucharist: (holy communion)
Mt 26:26-39 Jn 6:51-58 1 Cor 11:23-25

Confession of sins:
Jn 20:23 / 1 Jn 1:9 / 2 cor 5:18

Confirmation
Lk 22:32 acts 8:14-17
acts 14:22

Marriage:
Matt 19:4-6

Holy orders: (priesthood)
Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru His priesthood in Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 10:1-8 Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 acts 1:17 acts 6:4 acts 8:26
2 Cor 5:18 1 Tim 4:14 Eph 2:20

Extreme unction: (anointing with oil)
1 Tim 4:14 James 5:14

The ark of salvation: one, holy, catholic, (universal) and apostolic church founded by Jesus Christ on Peter and the apostles!

Promise of God:
Sacred oath:
A promise or sacred oath made by God is called a sacrament:
A sacrament is also the fruit of a sacrifice, grace or the merits of Christ are fruit of His sacrifice on the cross!

Lk 1:72
Acts 2:39 referring to ez 36:25-27
Acts 1:4
Acts 2:33
Acts 13:23
Acts 13:32
Acts 26:6
Acts 26:7
Rom 1:2
2 Tim 1:1-2
2 pet 1:4
1 Jn 2:25 and many more!

Sacraments instituted by Christ for the salvation of souls!

It’s not a do it yourself religion!
It’s not a bible study!

It’s a covenant!

Not by “faith alone”
“Faith alone” aint biblical!

You may think “Accept Jesus Christ as you personal Lord and savior” is biblical but there is no such verse in your bible!

Faith and the sacraments in the church founded by the authority Christ on Peter and the apostles is biblical! Matt 16:18-19 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

Faith and baptism is the biblical initiation into the new covenant and member is Christ and His holy church!

Psalm 51 Ez 36:25-27 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38

You cannot enter a covenant by “faith alone” must be a ritual outward sign!

2 Peter 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The Christian sacrament of baptism is the Initiation into the new covenant and must be ministered to you by the apostles!

Faith and baptism! Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38

Merits of christ’s passion, death, and precious blood are applied in the sacraments! Jn 1:16

Colossians 1:20
And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Matt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Rom 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

1 pet 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Heb 10:22
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Acts 2:47
Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Romans 5:5
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Lk 1: 72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

There is only one true church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles and their successors is the new covenant body of Christ! Matt 1:18 & Jn 10:16 one fold

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Christ and His church are one: acts 9 why persecute me?

Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Sacraments are the fruit of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ!

The holy sacrifice of Christ, His passion, blood, and death producing unlimited fruits of divine grace, actual and sanctifying grace! Jn 1:29 Jn 1:16-17 Jn 10:10
And they are applied to our souls in the church by faith and the seven sacraments!

“This promise” (sacred oath of God or sacrament) of the Father acts 2:38-39 with reference to ez 36:25-27 Also a mystery Mk 4:11 Eph 5:32 eph 6:19 1 Tim 3:9 3:16 Col 1:27 2:2 4:3

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Ez 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Jn 3:5 born again by water and the spirit.

Heb 7:21 For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec
(Oath = sacrament)

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. Based on Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

A promise is a sacred oath or sacrament!
Baptismal regeneration is the promise of the Father for union in the new covenant!

The church and the seven sacraments are necessary for salvation

Better covenant on better promises

2 Timothy 1:1
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,

Life of supernatural grace merited by Christ in His passion and death!

An oath to sacramental life in the new covenant in union with the mediator and communion with God, and the saints!

Promise of the Father acts 2:23-39
Promise is an oath and an oath is a sacrament! This promise of the sacrament of baptism refers to ez. 36:25-27

1 Corinthians 12:13

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

1 Pet 3:20
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark all died and outside the church there is no salvation!)

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

Sealed in the ark, sealed in the church the ark of salvation by baptism!

Jn 1:5-5 abide in Him, apart from Him you can do nothing.

Jn 10:10 life, (grace more abundantly)
Jn 1: 16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Jn 1:16-17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
(Thru faith and the sacraments!)

My dear Brothers and Sisters, what do you get from these verses? We are part of a Germanity of Israel, Our Kinship is unto God as Sons and Daughters and to ourselves as Brothers and Sisters, but what makes us Children of God? It is the Name Israel, which is the Name of God that binds us to one another through the teaching of the Scripture, your Name is Israel and it is the Covenant established by God that we take this Name upon ourselves in Spirit and enter into The Holy House of Israel which is The Kingdom of Heaven. Here are the scripture verses that teach us our place as a Holy Family, as Sons and Daughters of God and Inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven.

ESV Deuteronomy 14:1-2 <<< 1 You are the sons of the Lord your God. You shall not cut yourselves or make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead. 2 For you are a holy people to the Lord your God, and the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.>>>

ESV Hosea 11:1-2 <<< 1 When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. The more they were called, the more they went away; they kept sacrificing to the Baals and burning offerings to idols.>>> (verifies that Israel is the Name of God’s children)

ESV Isaiah 44:5 <<< 5 This one will say, ‘I am the Lord’s,’ another will call on the name of Jacob, and another will write on his hand, ‘The Lord’s,’ and name himself by the name of Israel.>>>

ESV Jeremiah 31:21-22 <<< 21 …Return, O virgin Israel, return to these your cities. 22 How long will you waver, O faithless daughter? For the LORD has created a new thing on the earth: a woman encircles a man.”>>>

In these previous verses it establishes that we are indeed the Sons and Daughters of God and that our Name is Israel, from this we are supposed to gather that we are a collective, a Nation even, because of our shared name and though we may take the name upon ourselves it was given by God and why did God give us this name? Because it is His Name and he wishes to draw you into a closer relationship with Him and each other that there might be established a lasting peace on earth.

KJVA [[[modernized text a bit]]] Baruch 2:15 <<< 15 That all the earth may know that thou art the Lord our God, because Israel and his children are called by thy name. >>>

ESV John 17:6 <<< 6 I have manifested Your Name to the people…>>>

ESV John 17:11 <<< 11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father keep them in Your Name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.>>>

ESV 2 Samuel 7:13-15 <<< 13 He shall build a house for My Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men, 15 but my steadfast love will not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away from before you.>>>

ESV Matthew 15:24 <<< He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.”>>>

ESV John 1:12-13 <<< 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His Name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.>>>

The power to become Sons and Daughters of God was given to us through scripture, to sanctify us and make us clean of sins, to draw us into a deeper unity with the Holy Spirit and each other, a Nation was born thousands of years ago and their prophets divinely inspired set into motion a revelation to unite all of humanity and create a Holy House, a Holy Nation. God’s Chosen people to carryout his mission on Earth, to purge the world of Evil and supplant it with Divinity.

ESV Revelation 12:5 <<< 5 She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne,>>>

ESV Exodus 20:7 <<< 7 “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.>>>

ESV Matthew 16:24 <<<< Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.>>>

The definition of vain is to be conceited about oneself. It is profane that man should declare himself to be God, which is why it is a commandment not to take Our Father’s Name in Vain. Not to try to make ourselves God, but in the Bible there are scripture verses which promote this vanity saying that we are gods, this is why Christ asks us to deny ourselves, to deny any deification and to take up our Cross as the Name of the Heirs are entwined with God. God willed it that we should inherit His Kingdom.

ESV Jeremiah 34:15 <<< 15 “You recently repented and did what was right in my eyes by proclaiming liberty, each to his neighbor, and you made a covenant before me in the House that is called by My Name.”>>>>

Now that the Message has been revealed to you, oh House of Israel, will you not do what your Father has tasked you with and spread His Revelation? Who of you will believe in The Name of Christ? Are your eyes opened to the scripture? Will you help build a House for the Name of God?
As to [what makes us children of God], I’d have to define what salvation Level is meant.

Level 1 is Common humanity, where God is father by creation: all mortal humans are children of God in this sense, made so by human conception.

Level 2 (Sinai), existed up to the cross which began Level 3 (Christianity). L2 was a nominal father/child relationship, where the father was corporate father to one people-nation (Hos.11:1). Birth within that people-hood, made one a child of God at L2, though some could elect in/out. Being made such is no longer possible.

L3 is a dynamic father/children relationship, where all who consciously welcome Yeshua as messiah, become children of God the father, by the spirit. All human beings can, if having knowledge of messiah within mortal life, elect in/out.

There are four Israels, in order—Yacob/Physical son-tribes/Yeshua/Spiritual siblings. The first two are eclipsed; the latter two are still valid. Christians are children of God under the Adamic covenant (by human conception), and children of God under the Yeshuic covenant (by spiritual conception).

PS: if quoting texts with God’s name, it’s better not to misquote as [Lord], and it should at least be as [LORD]. Yeshua is lord, but he is not Yahweh.

The new covenant Spiritual family of God by supernatural grace in union with Christ the only mediator and communion with God and His saints!

Born again new birth from Mary our new spiritual mother, those who are “in Christ” are a new creation. And we were in Christ who was in Mary for nine months and Mary gave birth to Christ and us Her spiritual children. Lk 1:30, Lk 1:38, Jn 19:36-38, rev 12:17

Supernatural mother of the new covenant church by the sacramental grace of baptismal regeneration in Jesus Christ:

It is not possible to have Jesus Christ as your Bother and not have Mary most holy as your Mother!

Mother of our salvation:
Found our salvation Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation Lk 1:38

Also cos Jesus Christ gave Her to us to be our spiritual mother: Jn 19:26-27

Also cos Jesus is our brother:
Rom 8:29 …that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
We are His many brethren; and bothers who have the same mother.

Ephesians 6:2
Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

But he that angereth his mother is cursed: of God. Eccl. 3:18

Jesus is making Mary spiritual mother to all disciples! And all disciples take Her into thier home, And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!

What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He gave Mary to be the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation! Behold, I make all things new!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

Our holy one shall be called Mary:
Mother of fair love.
Mother of mercy, grace, and love!

And our tender mother is immaculate purity!

Immaculate conception of Mary:
“Pure, sinless, consecrated to God alone” Gen 3:15 enmity total war between satan & Mary, none of his wicked works are found in Her.
Lk 1:28 full of grace, Lord is with Her, blessed. Lk 1:49 things plural
Rev 12:1 clothed with the sun immaculate purity.

Mother of God: Lk 1:43

Assumption of Mary “body & soul” into heaven. Rev 12:1

No creature has ever had a biological family relationship with God except Mary:

And She has three:

Daughter of the eternal Father.
Mother of the Son of God.
Spouse of the Holy Spirit.

The living ark of the new covenant!
The spiritual mother of those living in Christ!

Song of Solomon 6:9-10
9 My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.

10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?

Born again new birth from Mary our new spiritual mother, those who are “in Christ” are a new creation. And we were in Christ who was in Mary for nine months and Mary gave birth to Christ and us Her spiritual children. Lk 1:30, Lk 1:38, Jn 19:36-38, rev 12:17
Mary is nothing more than a blessed woman that God predestinated that would birth the Christ Child. She is no different then all who God used in the Bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back