Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study What Makes Us Children Of God?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary is nothing more than a blessed woman that God predestinated that would birth the Christ Child. She is no different then all who God used in the Bible.

God’s mother is not special - unique? Lk 1:43

The immaculate conception is not special - unique? Gen 3:15 Lk 1:28 Lk 1:49 rev 12:1

Miraculous conception of the Holy Spirit is not special - unique? Matt 1:20

No one ever had a family relationship with God, except Mary who has three, daughter of the Eternal Father, mother of the Son, spouse of the Holy Spirit but not special - unique?

Daughter of Zion 2 kings 19:21 psalm 9:14 rev 21:2
Mother of Son Matt 2:11
Spouse of the Holy Spirit Matt 1:20 Lk 1:35

My soul “existence” doth magnify the Lord! Lk 1:46

Mother of our salvation not special - unique? Lk 2:30
Found our salvation: Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation: Lk 1:38

Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; Eph 6:2

For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. Lk 1:48

The omnipotent and infinite God who has made the heavens and is not encompassed by them should be enclosed in the womb of a woman, and her womb is not sacred, special - unique? Lk 1:42

Is the ark & temple of God special - unique? Mary is the living ark & temple not made with human hands.

Infinite merits of Christ
All grace
Jn 1:16-17
From the time of Noah it has always been by the grace of God as Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. It repented God that He created man and was going to destroy everyone of them, Genesis 6:5-8. God's salvation through Christ under the new covenant of His grace comes by fist having faith alone as we believe in Christ Jesus first and become Spiritually born again from above, John 3:5-7; Colossians 3:1-4. After that begins faith's works.

God’s mother is not special - unique? Lk 1:43

The immaculate conception is not special - unique? Gen 3:15 Lk 1:28 Lk 1:49 rev 12:1

Miraculous conception of the Holy Spirit is not special - unique? Matt 1:20

No one ever had a family relationship with God, except Mary who has three, daughter of the Eternal Father, mother of the Son, spouse of the Holy Spirit but not special - unique?

Daughter of Zion 2 kings 19:21 psalm 9:14 rev 21:2
Mother of Son Matt 2:11
Spouse of the Holy Spirit Matt 1:20 Lk 1:35

My soul “existence” doth magnify the Lord! Lk 1:46

Mother of our salvation not special - unique? Lk 2:30
Found our salvation: Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation: Lk 1:38

Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; Eph 6:2

For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. Lk 1:48

The omnipotent and infinite God who has made the heavens and is not encompassed by them should be enclosed in the womb of a woman, and her womb is not sacred, special - unique? Lk 1:42

Is the ark & temple of God special - unique? Mary is the living ark & temple not made with human hands.
Everything about God is Spiritual and very special to all who are His own. God has always been without beginning nor end and never had a mother. None of us are special, but need to be a vessel of honor unto God being His servants here on earth for the purpose of His ministry.

From the time of Noah it has always been by the grace of God as Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. It repented God that He created man and was going to destroy everyone of them, Genesis 6:5-8. God's salvation through Christ under the new covenant of His grace comes by fist having faith alone as we believe in Christ Jesus first and become Spiritually born again from above, John 3:5-7; Colossians 3:1-4. After that begins faith's works.
Intellectual faith: intellectual assent to a truth revealed by Christ.

“Faith alone” 1 cor 13:2

Does not save, but the faith, hope and charity of believing with the heart! 1 cor 13:13 three things are eternal and obtain the grace of justification:

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Everything about God is Spiritual and very special to all who are His own. God has always been without beginning nor end and never had a mother. None of us are special, but need to be a vessel of honor unto God being His servants here on earth for the purpose of His ministry.
Mother of God?
I never said: mother of the divine nature or the mother of the Father or mother of the Holy Spirit
Mary is mother of the person of Jesus Christ who is God, so she is the mother of God
Thanks

Mother of God?
I never said: mother of the divine nature or the mother of the Father or mother of the Holy Spirit
Mary is mother of the person of Jesus Christ who is God, so she is the mother of God
Thanks
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand?
Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective. Even JESUS said who is His mother: Matthew 12:46-50
46 While JESUS yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with Him.
47 Then one said unto JESUS, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

48 But JESUS answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And JESUS stretched forth His hand toward His disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and MOTHER.
Mark 3:31-35

31 There came then JESUS' brethren and His mother, and, standing without, sent unto Him, calling Him.

32 And the multitude sat about JESUS, and they said unto Him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.

33 And JESUS answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?

34 And JESUS looked round about on them which sat about Him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

35 For whosoever shall do the will of GOD, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

The Word is GOD-John 1:1.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand?
Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective. Even JESUS said who is His mother: Matthew 12:46-50
46 While JESUS yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with Him.
47 Then one said unto JESUS, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

48 But JESUS answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And JESUS stretched forth His hand toward His disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and MOTHER.
Mark 3:31-35

31 There came then JESUS' brethren and His mother, and, standing without, sent unto Him, calling Him.

32 And the multitude sat about JESUS, and they said unto Him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.

33 And JESUS answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?

34 And JESUS looked round about on them which sat about Him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

35 For whosoever shall do the will of GOD, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

The Word is GOD-John 1:1.
Who did the “will of the Father” more perfectly than Mary? Lk 1:45
Thanks

Who did the “will of the Father” more perfectly than Mary? Lk 1:45
Thanks
The Devil is reversing/inverting the interpretation of GOD's Word through you as he did in Genesis 3:1 with Eve to deceive Adam.

Actually was the Father who did perfectly His will in the womb of Mary, according His prophetic Word through Isaiah 9:6-7, which LITERALLY fulfilled itself after centuries, and the Word was made flesh in the womb of Mary, understand? The Word is GOD, self-executable, understand? Yeah, the Word is GOD.

Furthermore, there is a terrible detail that you and the followers of the catholic Beast never thought, much less discerned, I mean that GOD was concerned and took all the necessary measures to protect Mary so that a certain situation did not happen when her pregnancy appeared and her life was put at risk by the action of Satan, who would take advantage simultanesouly to this event to stone Mary according to the Jewish system.

The Devil is reversing/inverting the interpretation of GOD's Word through you as he did in Genesis 3:1 with Eve to deceive Adam.

Actually was the Father who did perfectly His will in the womb of Mary, according His prophetic Word through Isaiah 9:6-7, which LITERALLY fulfilled itself after centuries, and the Word was made flesh in the womb of Mary, understand? The Word is GOD, self-executable, understand? Yeah, the Word is GOD.

Furthermore, there is a terrible detail that you and the followers of the catholic Beast never thought, much less discerned, I mean that GOD was concerned and took all the necessary measures to protect Mary so that a certain situation did not happen when her pregnancy appeared and her life was put at risk by the action of Satan, who would take advantage simultanesouly to this event to stone Mary according to the Jewish system.
Yes it s all by God’s power and grace!
Never said Mary was the sinless mother of God by nature
Lk 1:49 what things are referred to here?
But Mary faithfully cooperated and consented to our salvation Lk 1:38 this alone makers her the mother of our salvation
It was Mary who found our salvation lost by adam

Thanks

Please explain how the church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles is the “beast”?

Thanks

Mary is the temple of God, God consecrated and dwelt in this temple for 9 months and it cannot be used for a ordinary purpose, and it is God who glorified his dwelling!
King david has love of Mary!
Psalm 26:8
Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
Sign of salvation Mary
Lk 1:45 all generations shall call me blessed!
Actually this is an exultation of thanksgiving for having brought forth their eternal salvation!
Mary and all the saints grace, virtues, and merits are from God’s infinite goodness mercy and love and they end in the God glory!
Not by nature but by supernatural grace!
Mary and the saints are what God made them not according nature but by the supernatural grace of God!
Glory to God for His mighty works and grace and mercy in His saints!
Eve was the mother of the living in the first creation!
The new creation demands a new mother of the living!
Eve was the first Eve, a new Adam demands a new Eve!
Rachel was the spiritual mother of the old covenant.
The new covenant demands a new spiritual mother!
What you are doing is exactly what my Lord JESUS said: Matthew 13:37-43

37 - He -JESUS- sowed the good seed as the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the Devil (for example: the idolaters catholics are the tares - the followers of the Beast of Rome);

39 The enemy that sowed them is the Devil; the harvest is the END of the world; and the reapers are the messengers.

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the FIRE (this will LITERALLY be fulfilled from now on); so shall it be in the END of this world.

41 The Son of man shall send forth his messengers, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Revelation 19:20-21
20 And the Beast will be taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the Beast, and them (the idolaters) that worshipped his image. These both will be cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant will be slain with the Sword of him that sat upon the horse(white horse rider), which Sword proceeded out of his mouth...

Get ready

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13) one faith (eph 4:5) the faith delivered to the apostles (Jude 1:3)

In the new covenant it is faith and baptism

Effects of faith & baptism!

Ez 36:25-27 washed in baptism, with a new heart and the Spirit
Matt 28:19 faith & baptism
Jn 3:5 born again in baptism
Mk 16:16 faith & baptist
Acts 2:38 repentance & baptism
Acts 8:36-38 faith & baptism
Acts 22:16 baptism washes away sin
Rom 6:3 died with Christ
Col 2:12 risen with Christ
1 cor 12:13 baptized into the church
Gal 3:27 by baptism put on Christ
2 Tim 1:10 eph 2:1 and 5 brought to life
2 cor 5:17 new creation
Eph 1:13 eph 4:30 sealed by the Holy Spirit
Eph 4:5 one faith, one baptism
Eph 5:26 faith and baptism
Titus 3:5 baptismal regeneration
1 pet 1:2 washed in Christ’s blood
1 pet 2:9 the kingdom of light
1 pet 3:20-21 baptism saves us!

Faith and baptism are required Mk 16:16 eph 4:5

Faith alone even all faith avails NOTHING! 1 cor 13:2

Thanks

My dear Brothers and Sisters, what do you get from these verses? We are part of a Germanity of Israel, Our Kinship is unto God as Sons and Daughters and to ourselves as Brothers and Sisters, but what makes us Children of God? It is the Name Israel, which is the Name of God that binds us to one another through the teaching of the Scripture, your Name is Israel and it is the Covenant established by God that we take this Name upon ourselves in Spirit and enter into The Holy House of Israel which is The Kingdom of Heaven. Here are the scripture verses that teach us our place as a Holy Family, as Sons and Daughters of God and Inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven.

As a Christian, I am a member of the Body of Christ, the Church, and a child of God through adoption into His family by the indwelling Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:12-13
12 For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ.
13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit.

1 John 4:13
13 By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,
20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body

Romans 8:16-17
16 The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ...

Galatians 2:20
20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

What links me to all other born-again believers is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Christ, who has made of me his "temple" (Romans 8:9-14; Titus 3:5-8), not taking up the name "Israel."

In and through Jesus Christ, God has made a New Covenant with all mankind, inviting all people to be reconciled to Himself, adopted into His family and kingdom through trust in Christ as Savior and submission to him as Lord.

Hebrews 9-10:22
Romans 10:9-10

ESV Deuteronomy 14:1-2 <<< 1 You are the sons of the Lord your God. You shall not cut yourselves or make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead. 2 For you are a holy people to the Lord your God, and the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.>>>

ESV Hosea 11:1-2 <<< 1 When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. The more they were called, the more they went away; they kept sacrificing to the Baals and burning offerings to idols.>>> (verifies that Israel is the Name of God’s children)

ESV Isaiah 44:5 <<< 5 This one will say, ‘I am the Lord’s,’ another will call on the name of Jacob, and another will write on his hand, ‘The Lord’s,’ and name himself by the name of Israel.>>>

ESV Jeremiah 31:21-22 <<< 21 …Return, O virgin Israel, return to these your cities. 22 How long will you waver, O faithless daughter? For the LORD has created a new thing on the earth: a woman encircles a man.”>>>

These all apply only to the nation of Israel, not to the Church existing under the New Covenant made through Jesus Christ's perfect, once-for-all Atonement on the cross. (Hebrews 9-10:22) You cannot apply to yourself what God intended only for His Chosen People, the Israelites.

In these previous verses it establishes that we are indeed the Sons and Daughters of God and that our Name is Israel,

No, all the OT verses you cited have nothing directly to do with the Church, the Body of Christ, but are issued to the nation of Israel exclusively.

God’s Chosen people to carryout his mission on Earth, to purge the world of Evil and supplant it with Divinity.

??? God is not interested in purging the World of evil and supplanting that evil with divinity. He is going to destroy the present heavens and earth with fire and replace them with new heavens and earth, wherein righteousness dwells. The project of God in the World is to bring into relationship with Himself, to save, all those whom He in His omniscience foreknows will come to a saving faith in Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 3:9-13
9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.
11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn!
13 But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

John 6:39-40
39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.
40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”

Ephesians 1:3-14
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love
5 he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
6 to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.
7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,
8 which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight
9 making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ
10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.
11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,
12 so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory.
13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.

The power to become Sons and Daughters of God was given to us through scripture,

No, the power to become children of God is obtained by trust in Christ as Savior and Lord.

John 1:12-13
12 But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,
13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

God's word, the Bible, merely informs us of the Truth; it doesn't have power in-and-of itself to save anyone. Our Savior is a Person, not a book of Truth. We come into relationship with God ONLY through him.

See: John 14:6
Acts 4:12
1 Timothy 2:5

n the Bible there are scripture verses which promote this vanity saying that we are gods, this is why Christ asks us to deny ourselves, to deny any deification and to take up our Cross as the Name of the Heirs are entwined with God.

Actually, we must die to ourselves so that the life of Christ might replace who we are apart from him. We die so that we might live.

Galatians 2:20
20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Romans 6:6-11
6 We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin.
7 For one who has died has been set free from sin.
8 Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.
9 We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.
10 For the death he died he died to sin, once for all, but the life he lives he lives to God.
11 So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:3-4
3 For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
4 When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

post#37

JESUS has already CURSED by written all those at His left hand, the idolater Papacy with its devilish and idolater religious system developed BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH since His church in Rome apostatized, and has been ruled by the Devil. Yeah, the apostate church of Rome is CURSED by my Lord JESUS. His Word for you and for the apostate church you attend is: Depart from me, you CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. Yes, CURSED for ever.
YOUR POST NO. 75 AND THE ABOVE IS BREAKING TOS RULES:

PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE TERMS OF SERVICE TO WHICH YOU AGREED WHEN BECOMING A MEMBER OF CF.NET.

PLEASE TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECT.
DO NOT MAKE INFLAMATORY STATEMENTS.
DO NOT MAKE NEGATIVE STATEMENTS ABOUT A DENOMINATION.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST IN THIS THREAD.

USE TALK WITH STAFF IF NECESSARY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back