Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

What Republicans want in health care

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
we keep giving up our freedom and rights a little at time... We dont have the right to ride a bicycle with out a helmet. To think we have freedom of speech is a joke.... hate crime this and hate crime that it is scary Jason just scary...

re
we keep giving up our freedom and rights a little at time... We dont have the right to ride a bicycle with out a helmet. To think we have freedom of speech is a joke.... hate crime this and hate crime that it is scary Jason just scary...
reba. im not saying not to have concerns. just that is NOT new. the government has said this to the soldiers for years. I signed forms like this since 1991, that is why I mentioned da form 1059, that is the certificate of graduation that means one has met the standards of a class.this woudnt even be a concern if the party of late wasn't so overbearing. the idea of hate crimes started with the adl.remember that jews and blacks were the first to be hated by the kkk and so forth.

Yeah Jason I know it not new been going on for a long time.... I would just hope we humans would learn from history but we dont...

You and i can hijack a thread so quick... it makes my head spin :whirl

lol. I will say this. while I am not pc, but I do find that at times Christians and others cross the line. why yesterday I had a man suggest that we use the military on the borders. I said ok. and he didn't like what I said about the laws and roe. he just wanted a few Mexicans killed to make example. if was a Mexican I would be rathered upset at that. I should have taken his thought to the extreme of. well have you killed a mother while holding a child or child running behind or in front of? instead is said that many soldiers sneak illegally into mexico and return from drunk fests to the ft.bliss base.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back